Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Survivalist/Toji nods, then busts out of the door, slamming explosive slugs into a nearby group and sending them flying into the air, then slams his kukri into a nearby skull, running down the road and checking up on his fellow gamer." K, we just need to keep at it!!Well be there soon!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:44 pm

"No problemo!" XiFeng/Psycho replied. She unleashed the fury of her flamethrower on the crowd. Only then did it occur to her that she had picked a weapon very much like her powers. It would be dangerous if anybody had drawn a connection. Still the chances of that were slim and whomever made the connection would just think she was a fire user anyways. The game had already started, no use worrying now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Toji nods, blinking as she burns the crowd down.They eventually reach the corporation, and Survivalist stares up at the logo, speaking dramatically." So..were here...the root of all evil. Are you ready,my battle companion? The foe inside shall be powerful, and dark beyond belief....But the brotherhood shall provail!" He starts marching to the doors.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:46 pm

XiFeng glanced up at the logo. Yep this was definitely the right place. She laughed at the ramble Toji masterfully crafted and joined in. "Everyone look unto thee. For mine leader possesses the red light of destiny. He will lead us to victory!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Toji grins." Forsooth, that is true!! I shall deliver the sting of pain upon those who will get on our way, and thee shall burn them with thy flames of fury!!" He  triggers a action that allows Survivalist to kick the locked door open. The halfling gets so excited, he begins to rap." Behold in awe/as I apply a blade to a zombies jaw/ And let out a blast/to send them flying into the past/ I'm a enigma, a riddle/ even if my beard stinks like piddle/ One to the three to the nine/ This is the moment you realise victory is mine." He continues blasting as they make their way to the center. Vein like growsths pulse, coming out of a heavy door at the end of the hall.

( Next thread clothes shopping?^^ We can make it a "family" outing^^)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

(Yep! I grew up in the ghetto man, you bringing rap into this made my day so much better.)

The rap was catchy enough that XiFeng couldn't help but join in. Is it addiction or oppression?/ I guess I learned my les-son/ If you step up to my game/ You're gonna be burned by the flames/ And despite all this truth be told/ There is still one I do behold/ He leads the way/ He is the path/ And now your 'bout to feel his wrath.

Psycho/XiFeng laughed maniaclly. She had always wanted to try that. She did indeed unleash her fury, stepping in front of Survivalist and splaying flames until her timer was up, then she stepped back behind Survivalist for him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm

(K. And thanks! Hope I didn't embarrass myself too bad,lol)

Toji grins as she begins rapping also." Hey, pretty good!!!" She steps in front of him, clearing the way, and he opens the door, entering it. What he sees causes him to groan. A pulsing, fleshy giant, pipes connected to the plants walls spouting out its back, hang in the center, glaring down at them." Ugh....looks like...whatever that isd....is the boss." He dodges a swung arm." Let it have it!!!!!" He begins unloading.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:14 pm

(Lol no. Some guys didn't even rhyme if they couldn't put together a iambic pentameter)

XiFeng grinned. "Thanks. I studied a lot of music groups as a kid."

Again she waits for Survivalists cue. As he opens the door, XiFeng swallows a gasp. That thing was...big. And very scary looking. Remembering Yami's nightmares she wondered if things like that existed in real like. She hung back for a minute, taking time to prepare for a special attack.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:57 pm

As Pyscho hangs back,prepping, the Survivalist dodges rapidly, pumping explosive slugs into the abominations face.Getting a blow, he winces as his HP is cut in half." Geh!!! This sucker is tough!!" He sees a arm swing at XiFeng, and activates a special, blocking it with a tarp.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:16 pm

The Psycho's special finally activated. Her character jumped over the shield and ran up the arm of the giant. She had to divert her path from swats, nearly getting hit a few times. Eventually the landed on the head of the giant. Hooking her heels behind the giants ears in a perfect split she lodged her flamethrower into one of his eyes and hit full blast. The flamethrower exploded and the Psycho rode the missile like weapon down to the ground as a nice chunk of the giants HP dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Meanwhile, The Survivalists Special attack,after charging, activates right after hers. The grizzled fighter attaches dynamite sticks to his kukri, tossing it and lodging the grenadeinized weapon in the gasints forehead. As it explodes, he jumps, planting his shotgun in its mouth and making it eat explosive round after explosive round. The bosses health decreases down to a few mere bars.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:40 pm

The psycho wanted to end this with a bang not a whimper. She called up to the Survivalist, "Combined special attack to finish this bad boy off?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Survivalist nods, jumping down and standing beside her." I'm game if you are!!!" His body starts glossing as he charges up, and carefully watches the roaring monster, his smoking weapon held in his hands as the kukri returns to the hip sheath.

(FINISH THEM!!heh..MK  Reference....)
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 pm

(But what about ROUND TWO? Funny story, we played MK in my AP Chem class after the AP test because we had nothing else to do.)

Psycho nodded, powering up her side of the combo. She dug her heels into the ground and flames spurted from her feet. The psycho locked her hands together, waiting for survivalist to step into them so she could throw him up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:10 pm

(Oh! That is sweet! We didn't do anything like that in my school....Luuuuucky^^)

The survivalist steps into her palms, and is propelled up into the air. He begins rapidly spinning, his kukri held in his hand,hen streaks at the boss, eating into its head like a buzzsaw. And that was only his half of the Special.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next