Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phoenix (Done!) Vote_lcapPhoenix (Done!) Voting_barPhoenix (Done!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phoenix (Done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylene
Mylene

RPG character
Name: Nora Mikora
Code Name: Skreech
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"No, I'm not chanelling my inner-Robin. If I were doing that, I'd have a pole up my ass the size of east Texas."

Connor Maxwell Jordon

Phoenix (Done!) BlondeAnimeBoy

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Connor Maxwell Jordon
Nickname(s): Max
Codename: Phoenix
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 126 lbs
Other Traits: Tatoos on his left arm

===POWERS===

Powers:

Thermal Vision:
Phoenix has the ability to see heat signatures, similar to a thermal scope, he can see a human or animal's body heat and the temperature of things around him.

Skills:

Peak Physical Condition
Genius-Level Intellect

Weaknesses:

Electro-Magnetic Pulse:
Most of Phoenix' gadgets are mechanical, and thus an Electro-Magnetic Pulse renders most of them worthless.

Anything Cold-Blooded:
If there is any creature that is cold-blooded, it will match its surroundings enough that Phoenix will not be able to tell it apart from anything else in the area.

Equipment:

Extendable Staff: (1)
Similar to the Robins, Phoenix packs a 1' staff which extends to a length of 5'4" long adamantium staff to be used for combat

Bullet Shield: (1)
Phoenix keeps a small, circular sheet of titanium with him which will expand until it is roughly 4' in diameter and 3" in thickness. However, it is decently heavy and will not be moved as quickly as he'd prefer, and only has it on him if he feels he'd need it.

Explosives: (7)
Phoenix is an explosives expert, and thus carries small explosives capable of destroying walls and portions of city streets quite easily. Phoenix knows the workings of these bombs quite well and is thus capable of creating more whenever the need arises, so long as he has access to the materials.

Featherangs: (12)
Extemely similar to a Batarang, it's basically a glorified boomerang made of titanium. These are easily retrievable and if not, Phoenix is easily capable of producing more.

Explosive Featherang: (12)
A Featherang outfitted with the same explosive listed above. Due to simply being Featherangs iwth explosives, Phoenix can make these just as easily.

Freezing Featherang: (5)
A featherang outfitted with a freezing device which, when activated remotely, will encase just about anything around it in ice. However, the explosive needs 30 seconds to go off, a glitch Phoenix cannot fix. Similar to the explosive Featherang, the Freezing Featherang is about as easy to recreate, but the explosive will take a bit more time, having the need to be created in a cryogenics lab.

Adhesives: (Cool
Small at first, but extending in moments, these are rather large nets that will stick to someone to trap them or be concentrated and stick a certain area of the body with much more power. Starting as disks and thrown before extending, these are easily remade and are not reusable.

Grapple: (2)
A grappling gun which has is long enough to allow him to fire one end into a wall or around a metal railing before pulling him in whichever direction, allowing him to use it to swing across areas, use it to move up a building, or pull enemies toward him. The line is long enough to carry him up a 30-floor building. He also carries a spare.

Vehicles:
Phoenix has multiple vehicles made specifically for him. These include a motorcycle and a jetski.

Bike:
Phoenix' motorcycle has the stock body, however has a modified engine and traction. Similar to Robin's, it is capable of moving straight up the side of a building, given he builds up enough speed and can maintain control, and achieves a maximum speed of 100 mph

Jetski:
Phoenix' Jetski is capable of a maximum speed of 60 mph in water and has dual mounted weapons on the front which will fire his explosive featherangs. These weapons have a clip of 18 featherangs before being in need of reloading.

Claws: (1 pair)
Phoenix packs gauntlets which extend into 2' long claws, three on each hand, made entirely of titanium. These are decently easy for Phoenix to recreate, but he only really has one pair for now.

Sequencer: (1)
Inspired by Batman, Phoenix created a less powerful version of his patented hacking device which generates rainbow code (random coding) to get him into just about any password-protected technogoly. Rather difficult to recreate, Phoenix guards this rather well, as it would take him nearly a month to make again.

Line Launcher: (1)
A rather off gadget, it creates grappling lines of 50' maximum, however there obviously need to be two walls for it to attatch to. Very similar to his grapple, Phoenix doesn't see much trouble recreating this.

Disrupter: (1)
Much more to Phoenix' liking than his shield, he packs a disrupter good for 6 uses before it needs recharging, and it can momentarily jam explosives and firearms. Completely compatible with any RP, Batteries included. One of his more difficult gadgets to recreate, Phoenix keeps this under his watch to ensure that it isn't destroyed.

Temp-Retardant Outfit: (1)
Phoenix' cape and hood are not only extendable to cover his entire body, but are mostly resistant to extreme heat and cold and mostly resist electricity, however it is still cloth and can easily be pierced by any blade or simply ripped with enough force. Honestly, one of the simplest gadgets for Phoenix to recreate. No big deal if it rips.

EMP: (4)
Phoenix carries a small node which, when placed on an electronic device and detonated, will render it completely useless for a couple hours, the exact time varying from machine to machine. Decently difficult to remake, the real thing that makes this gadget tick is the electrical pulse. It'll take him about a day to make a full set of 4.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Phoenix is a rather care-free hero, much different from the caped crusader who inspired him. Rather than actually apprehending the villain and getting his job done, Phoenix thinks its fun to enjoy himself and drag out the fight for as long as possible...so long as no one actually gets hurt in the process. Knowing this as a fault, he seeks to join the Titans, hoping they may be able to straighten him out without making him completely lose his sense of humor.

Strengths:
Trained in 7 different Martial Arts
Photographic Memory
Extremely skilled with almost any form of technology

Interests/Habits:
Interests:
Technology
Having a good time
Fighting

Habits:
Drawing out fights
Mimicing Batman and Robin

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: N/A
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current City: Jump City
History:
Born to extremely wealthy parents in Gotham, who he prefers to leave unnamed, Phoenix became a huge fan of Batman and Robin, following their chronacles of Batman and Robin. Phoenix began to take this fandom to...a bit of an obsession for a while. He began to learn martial arts, strictly so he could be like the two crusaders. He took to freerunning as well, so he could move just as well.

Once he had seen enough videos of the gadgets the two used he decided he may as well do that too, and took to work of creating his very own batarangs and grappling guns. The crazy thing was that it all worked, so he decided "If they can do it, so can I. Right?"

Sample RP

Explosions. Screaming. Mayhem. In other words, it was bank robbery. Really basic stuff. Some idiotic criminals were breaking a hole in a safe and trying to make off with cash. They must have figured that since they were only on the border of Gotham, Batman wouldn't show. Granted they were right, it wasn't the bat's turf. But it was still just as bad.

"You know, I really have to hand it to you!" A laughing figure shouted, jumping off the roof of the bank and landing in front of the criminals. "Setting all of this up...picking the area...shutting down the security...you guys are pretty smart." Standing up to his full height, Phoenix extended his staff and got into a fighting stance. "But, smart guys tend to get ahead of themselves. You did a damn good job of that, that's for sure."

The thugs all armed their weapons, ready to pull the trigger if Phoenix took his hands from behind his back. So...Phoenix did the smart thing, grabbing his disruptor and disabling all 3 weapons. "Come on now, guns? That's just rude. I'm only here to hang out!" Jumping forward, he attatched his grapple gun to the first thug's leg, shooting it into the ceilling and hoisting him upward. "Which is what you'll be doing until the cops get here for you, mkay?"

Looking back forward, he saw the other two, confusedly trying to shoot Phoenix. "Yeah, I already took care of those." He said, jumping forward and slamming his staff into the side of the first one's head, watching him collapse to the floor. "Jeez, and here I was saying you were smart. This is just pitiful!" In a fit of fear, the third thug pulled out a switchblade, holding forward threateningly. "Oh no! You've found my weakness! Little knives!"

Phoenix laughed and threw a featherang at the little knife, disarming the thug. "I'll just finish this up now, if it's all the same to you. He said, finishing off the last criminal with his staff. "Oi vey...so lame anymore..."

Phoenix was cut off from the sound of a revving engine and behind him, he watched the truck speed into the street, the getaway driver desperately trying to...well...get away. "Oh man, I love a car chase!" He said to himself, calling his bike to him in the parking lot. "And chillax criminal dudes, the cops will be here in...like...10 minutes, so hang here for a while, mkay?" With that he sped off toward the escaping truck, arming his little remote EMP. This was going to be fun.

Last edited by Mylene on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Claimed! Looks like loads of fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mylene
Mylene

RPG character

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 pm

All done :P

Have at it numero tres!
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 am

Alright! I'm going to try and turn a new leaf and actually finish this within a week! shocked

First off, under your skills, I believe you mean 'Pique Physical Condition'.

Under Explosives, it's 'carries' not 'carrys'.

Consider your wording in the Grapple section.

I need to know the specific vehicles that Phoenix has, whether they are better than their regular counterparts, and any specifics I'd need to know about them.

For every weapon, you have to record how many he has and how many he carries with him.

Figure that in and I'll give him another look thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mylene
Mylene

RPG character

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm

As for the correct wording, peak is correct, pique is not.

Pique means sharp irritation...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pique?s=t

As for the rest, I'll get right on that!
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Gasp! You're right! I've just been grammar Nazi'd right back...ouch!

Jk Funny
Back to top Go down
Mylene
Mylene

RPG character

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Ummmmmmmm...it's done. XD
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Dealing with his thermal vision, is this a state that he can't turn off? Does he switch between regular vision and thermal vision? Does it take any energy to use this thermal vision? Is there any indicator to tell which vision he's using as in a change in eye color?

Lastly, there's one thing that sort of bothers me. If the Phoenix admires Batman and Robin so much, why would he leave Gotham? Why wouldn't he try to become part of their team or something? What brought him to Jump? Just edit that bit into your history, if you wouldn't mind...

After that, I'll give it one last look over and then you can basically consider him accepted...just not quite yet... Wink
Back to top Go down
Mylene
Mylene

RPG character

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 am

Ok, as for the thermal, he can turn it on and off and it requires little to no energy.

As for the thing with Bats...I was going to try to do that actually, but I was told Bats can't be part of the history. As for leaving Gotham, if he couldn't join bats, why would he stay? He handles everything no problem and Phoenix would never grow as a hero.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Very wise...wise indeed...

Alright, this looks good and this is probably long overdo but...

Phoenix (Done!) 1237811519_chuck-norris-approves

I'll move this to Actives nao...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phoenix (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Done!)   Phoenix (Done!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix (Done!)
Page 1 of 1