Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Vote_lcapPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Voting_barPhoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Toji walked through the mall in his civilian gear, whistling as he just plans to hang out. Hus hair sparking, he takes in the liveliness of the city...of his city." No missions,no stress...me time! Booyahaa!!" He laughs, going over to the food court.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:09 pm

XiFeng glared pointedly between two items at the oriental buffet. Lo Mein...or Yakitori...Lo Mein...or Yakitori. The choice was literally impossible.

Since she had met Yami, XiFeng had found employment in addition to occasionally helping him with missions. Instead of a bedraggled suitcase of clothes she had managed to grab before running away from a concert as her only clothes, she now had a comfortable closet-sized amount. Financially, she was stable and it was a blessing. Not to mention that hundreds of dollars she had spent on cleaning materials, but now, that apartment shined. It almost brought a tear to her eye.

Deciding to be completely spontaneous and apologetically a bit rude she grabbed the closest person to help her make her decision. The boy's hair twinkled like stars and despite her abrupt pull he still looked fairly happy. Still overwhelmed with the panic of being unable to make her decision she looked up very seriously at the man and asked:

"Lo Mein, or Yakitori?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Toji had been minding his own business, and then he was grabbed by a citizen in distress, who urgently....asked him either lo mein, or Yakitori. Being the refined hero he was(yeah right), he responded agily." Yakitori." He grins at her, then orders his own 'meal'."Six orders of shrimp egg rolls, five orders of lobster dumplings and....2 orders of what she's having." The short halfling grins at the awed look of the server, who nods." O-of course. Coming up, kid."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:31 pm

XiFeng grinned delightedly. She liked spirited people. They were always fun. Too bad she had developed a healthy crush on Yami that she forsaw going nowhere. It was one of her only secrets. She would have spilled her guts about her past had only Yami asked. She chided herself, this was a day for relaxing and getting over sad things like a one sided love.

"Thanks," she told the server as he handed her the Yakitori and then turned to her victim, "and I suppose I offer you something in return for your help. Would company over lunch be adequate?"

Sometimes it was nice to pull out her mannered speaking. It could be used comedically and still kept the skill sharp should she ever need it again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm

(How do you know its one sided?^^Though admittedly, its going to take time.^^)

Toji smiles at the girl, nodding and bowing dramatically." But of course." He looks up as the man finishishes his order, bringing out a huge vplate piled high." Took me and all my assistants, but here you are,kid." Nodding with a smile and paying up, Toji takes his plate.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

(I know that there's a chance but my poor little character doesn't.)

She giggle at the flourish like a five year old. Zee, the kid she and Yami had taken in was rubbing off on her. Then, XiFeng eyed the plate with impressed fervour. To eat that much took skill. She certainly couldn't do it. But if she could it would be amazing. Just think of being able to taste everything you wanted at a meal. She wouldn't have had to choose between the Yakitori and Lo Mein. Even more so, however, was she impressed by how the man didn't let a single piece drop from his plated food tower when they walked over to a table and seated themselves.

"First things first," XiFeng announced while she removed her silverware from its package, "I'm XiFeng. It'll be hard to have a conversation when you don't even know my name."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 pm

(K.^^Srry I'm lagging)

Toji grins at the giggle. Toji Okami, spreader of happiness strikes again!!They go over to a table, and the girl introduces herself." Well, Xifeng, its a pleasure to meet you, I'm Toji okami." A person passing by overhears, and pauses." Toji Okami?! Hey,aren't you a Titan?" Toji blanches." Er...nonono, I said Ruki Petachi,heheheh..." As the man walks away, toji sighs." Thank the Forger....my day off is still intact..."Clearing his throaght, he smiles at Xifeng." So...XiFeng, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

(I see no problems. Just happy someone is finally interacting with me on this site XD)

Toji Okami. Oh so he was a Titan! Well that was interesting! Too bad that he seemed a bit cowed after the man had pointed it out to everyone a bit rudely. Even idols wanted days to relax. Well that was just fine with her. XiFeng didn't play favourites because of publicity. If Toji stepped on her toes she would still whack him on the back of the head. She knew what it was like to have people constantly treat you different because of fame. It was why she hadn't told anyone her last name and hoped nobody would google her first name and get lucky with her picture.

"I, for one, am about to stuff my face with Yakitori so I think that makes me just about the happiest person in this mall. And if you sir" she pointed her chopsticks at him in mock threat, "think that I will be more lady like while doing it because you are a Titan you are going to be dissapointed. I wouldn't care if you were the Queen of England, nobody gets special treatment until they've earned it."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:32 pm

(Ey,no problems, you're fun to rp with.^^And I got an idea for a funny Xi/Yami thread. Two words...Clothes shopping.^^)

As the man walks away, Toji perks up again." Well..now that's over with.."He blinks as XiFeng points her chopsticks at him, teasingly warning him not to get uptight just because he was a Titan.The halfling laughs, a few lightning bolts coursing from his hair." No worries, I won't! I'm but a simple baddie smasher, hardly the upper crust of the Titans,hahahagaha!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:39 pm

(Oh no. That should be delightfully awkward. And thank you for the compliment.)

"Good." XiFeng grinned. "Now if you'll kindly excuse me."

She tore into the Yakitori. The flavour of cooked me and exotic spices that reminded her of home enticed a hum of approval for her. Yakitori had been a good idea, and she flashed a thumbs up to Toji, who had made the choice. She quickly polished off the meal. Building her flying muscles for an hour every day left her ravenous and tired. Even though today had been her day off she as determined to get her flying perfected.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:05 pm

(True, but Yami does need  variety. Besides, its another way for me to twist his tail, woohoohoohoo! Andnp. I meant it,^^)

Toji grins as she begins digging in, and he does the same, shredding into Calorie Mountain as the halfling returns the thumbs up. He quickly erases the mountain of food, finishing a few seconds after XiFeng." Aaaaah, there's lunch!!! And good it was!" Leaning back and patting his belly contentedly, beaming at the girl sitting in front of him." Good food never fails,hahahaha!" He gets up." So, how new are you to my city, if at all?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 pm

(All good roleplayers love to torture their charactres hunh?)

XiFeng contemplated her answer. A life for her in the city hadn't really begun until Yami had taken her from her abusive foster father. Just because she was in the city didn't mean she was experiencing it. So she decided that none of that time with her foster parents never counted. She would not allow those experiences to colour her view of the city.

"Fairly new. Less than a month. A friend took me in and since then I've been busy getting a job, working on settling and cleaning the apartment we rent, and taking care of a little kid who lost his parents until we find them."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am

(Not torture exactly..more like tease,lol.^^)

Toji listens closely,noddfing." I see....Well done on the kid, there's some who wouldn't do that." He smiles." Sounds likeyouve been busy...I got it!!! You ever play in a arcade?" He grins." Dragons Dungeon just got a new co-op shooter. How about we check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm

(That's what they all say. >_> )

XiFeng lit up. For all her trouble, she had never been to an arcade. The idea almost seemed preposterous, but given her previous circumstances not impossible. Now or never, she decided. Time to seize her chance of fun. Maybe she could pretend all the enemies were her parents...or that drug lord.

"I would love to!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 am

(Tis true!! And dars left the bent gender, so feel free to hop in.^^)

Toji grins, sparks shooting through his hair, putting on a outrageous Rad Kid accent." Eeeeeexcellent, dudette. We'll like totally blast some pixels to utterly gnarly oblivion. Rightoues, right?" Grinning, he guides her over to the mall arcade, which had a somewhat cheesy sign of a dragon holding pair of dice and a controller.Inside, however, it was gamer heaven, with a huge and varied selction of arcade games. There was even a roped off selection of consoles for arcade VIPs.

(Zombies, aliens, or baddies?^^)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)   Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix and Wolf(Rawne)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next