Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barOceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barOceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oceans Away (Energy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:26 am

"No.... They are MEMBERS of ours." Jenny said with narrowed glowing bright blue eyes. He reabsorbed her staff's energy blades and held up her hand making a shield of energy that was a little bit bigger than the blast to make it as strong as possible and able to block the blast. She could withstand his might and slowly walked closer and closer to the king.

"This kingdom is not mine, and it is now your's any longer. You're rule is over for you are no longer the biggest fish in the sea." She then ran at him and pushed her shiled forward and makes it cover her entire arm as she grabes the trident and yanks it away from him as she shoves her staff forward jabbing him in the neck and shocking him. "You're just the biggest fried fish in the sea!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:20 pm

The trident could not be so easily pulled out of the king's hands. Korakone kept a firm grip on his weapon and used it to repel the electrifying staff. He was a better fighter than the others. If one Atlantean in the city could fight Energy Warrior one on one, it was Korakone.

But that was still a big if.

He jumped back and swept the prongs of his trident at Jenny's legs, hoping to trip her. If he was lucky, it would cut her legs clean off with the razor sharp edge.

Priscilla took down another guard, but then suffered an injury herself. A guard behind her shot at her back. She wasn't able to react to something she couldn't see, and the laser burned right through her. With a cry, Priscilla dropped to her knees. She was afraid, though not for herself."

"No. Without me, these guards will overwhelm her." She fell to the side, narrowly avoiding a laser and shooting at another guard. He side-stepped her attack, and then shot her in the stomach. The Knight of Pride fell on her back. Her wounds were grievous. She would die soon, but that was okay. She had died many times before.

She held an arm out towards Jenny. "Please...don't die." Her arm dropped, and she was still.

Far away, Dar suddenly turned again towards the tower. "So, they have beaten Priscilla. Very well, then. I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:22 am

Jeny was shocked at her failure to disarm him and take the king down to say the least but she refused to give up now. She notcied the sweep as it started but she just barely jumped over the razor ends as she jumped back getting small cuts in both her legs. She winced a bit but didnt let the injury get to her, it felt way better than being impaled or shot in the lung thats for sure.

Jenny then blinked and looked to pricllia as she heard her cry. She cursed in her head as she saw her hurt. "hang in there ill heal you when i can!" Some shots were fired at her and she barely dodged them and looked to pricllia again to see her die. her eyes went wide and filled with tears and bright glowing blue energy. She then roared in anger and sorrow as she then shot a beam of energy out of her eyes as she turned her head taking down many gaurds from the power of it.

"Youll pay for killing her!" she shouted as a small crack formed under her right eye that glowed bright blue and bled a bit. It was rare that this happened so rare that it had only happened once before but at a waaay bigger scale though jenny knew what would happen if she let herself slip into what she called her crack form and knew that the costs that could appear out of it were not ones that she wanted to deal with in her current situation so she kept herself from fully slipping.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:25 am

"This girl is a monster," one of the guards said in atlantean. She had just taken out multiple guards with beams from her eyes. Her eyes! Now her face was...cracking, revealing something unnatural within. This was the power of a surfacer warrior? The guard always thought they were weaker than atlanteans. Of course, there were bound to be some members who were stronger than the norm, but still...

The guards focused their lasers on Jenny, trying to take her down before she could unleash more destruction.

The king waited for Jenny to use her shield to block the lasers again. If she did, he would lunge at her, the prongs of his trident glowing with golden magic. A magical weapon of this caliber should be able to pierce through her shield with a strong enough attack, ending her life before she could end theirs.

Dar nodded. The means of transportation would be quite acceptable.

The hovercraft powered up and sped towards the distant tower, making a ton of noise as it did so. In the civil war that had sparked for control of the city, such vehicles were not used by the rebels. They were not stealthy, and the enemy had superior numbers and weaponry.

Allocori, piloting the machine, looked over at Dar. The white-haired man had definitely seemed upset. Had his two female knights died? If so, it was a terrible loss. The girl with the mask was also blessed with the power to heal. Clearly, Dar wished to exact his vengeance on the current king of Atlantis.

But Dar didn't plan on fighting himself unless he needed to. Priscilla had died, but that was no concern. As long as Jenny stood, the plan was going well. Dar wanted to arrive just in time to see her victory.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:26 pm

Jenny as the king planned put up her sheild and was stabbed but she moved so it didnt hit enough vital things to kill her. she winced and shouted a littlin pain as she bled from the stab her blood now a deep blue color from all her energy going wild.'okay wont lie that sucked' she tought.

she then graabed the trident on its main holding part to make it harder for the king to just yank it away as she placed her hand on her sheild and made multiple spikes shoot out (the spikes stay connecte dto the main sheild) in multiple directions as she tried to imple the king with the spikes as she faught through the pain from the trident she held in her side.

'come on jenny you can do this you fought worse before youre not going to lose now! just hold out and reuse your energy porjections for new ones so save energy. if you do you should be able to save enough to heal this wound before you possibly bleed out. Dar is counting on you and you cant let her death be for nothing.' she thought to her self giving herself a mental pep talk that helped her distract herself from the pain of a trident in her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Spikes came shooting out of Jenny's shield. Most of them were stopped by Korakone's armor, but one of them hit him in the eye. Korakone let out a cry as scarlet blood streamed down his face. He would have backed up, but with Jenny holding on to his trident, retreat would mean losing his weapon. This was a critical moment. Korakone was certain that in the next two seconds, one of them was going to die.

On average, Atlanteans were stronger than humans, and Korakone was going to make an effort to take advantage of that. Jenny still had the trident in her side, so he lifted her up. Her own weight would work against her, pushing the tips of the trident deeper into her body. After a moment, Korakone changed his grip. He was going to slam her onto the ground, back-first. The force should be enough to make the trident go all the way through her. Hopefully, killing her would cause this spike in his eye to disappear.

With a shout, he began the motion, driving Jenny towards her doom.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Jenny growled as she was lifted upblood boiling in her throat as she growled slowly seeping up and coming from the cracks of her teeth. "Thats it!" she shouted blod spilling from her mouth that was a deep glowing blue color as her skin cracked more. "NO MORE #%!$ing HOLDING BACK!" She had been holding back on trying to kill him she could have killed him probably before this but she had been dead set on just knocking him out or something.

Her hair turned totaly light glowing blue as her energy ran more wild with her emotions as she started to fly and flew up higher as she grabbed the spike to keep it whole and held onto the trident still as she flew high into the air letting the king dangle. "I'm so sick of geting stabbed and shot in the gut..." she said with a rather dark tone before shooting more energy into the spike making it shoot and extend out the rest of the way while shooting out spikes in all direction totally inialating his brain by impaling it.

She then jerked the trident out of her stomach and let the spike shatter as she kicked the kings hand to get his dead corpse off the trident. Her hair then turned back to normal and her blood turned back to normal as she floated back down as dar returned. She then pulled down her mouth mask her mouth showing no emotion as she started down the gaurds to say to stand down knowing that they knew thwy had no chance against her.

she then looked to dar placing her free hand on her injury healing her side then her cheek. she was clearly exhausted now but she still walked over to dar and kneeled to him holding up the trident to him bowing her head. "their king is dead... im sorry i had to kill him but the trident is now yours my king..." she said respectfully to him blood covering her cheek and from her cracks of her mouth. a drop though dripped from her nose but only one drop saying she put a lot of strain on her powers but trying to hold it back so much while also using it sorta like pushing on a baloon on both sides causing it to pop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 am

Dar smiled. He had chosen well in taking Jenny along with him. If seeing her kill King Korakone hadn't been enough to terrify the remaining Atlantean guards, having her kneel down in front of him had finished the job. Power was an interesting thing, and Jenny had just given Dar infinite power in the Atlantean's eyes.

He accepted the trident and placed a gentle hand on Jenny's shoulder. He used his healing power for a few seconds to boost her own healing abilities. He did not tarry, however. He needed to make use of the stage presence Jenny had provided him with.

"Do any of you speak English?" One soldier raised his hand, hesitantly. Dar continued. "Tell them, I have not come to replace the king of Atlantis. I am Dar, the King of the World. You are already valued citizens of my realm, and I have an important task for you." They were listening. Dar couldn't help but smile, with just a tad of mischief in his eyes. Atlanteans would make good soldiers. "We are going to unite the rest of the world. The age of shadow is over. It is time for the Age of Light."

Two days later, the Atlanteans were loading up crates onto a large submarine. At a short distance, Dar and Jenny sat on a bench, overseeing the operation. "You did well," Dar said. "You have surpassed even Priscilla in usefulness to me." The red-haired girl had not made an appearance since her 'death' a few days ago. Dar suddenly realized that this might lead to confusion. "She's still alive. Don't worry too much about her. Poor girl."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Jenny stood up then as she looked to Dar as he adressed the alanteas smiling softly. Jenny took the next few days resting and playing with the children making slides and flying around the children while the adults worked. As the day come that the Alanteans would leave she sat with Dar her mask and hood down watching the work. She was relieved to say the least when she heard that she wasnt dead and looked to Dar.

"I surpas a lot of people,I can handle large team misions all on my own." she looked back forward. "but that doesnt make me ay better than anyone just capable of using my powers to advance myself in battle further than some. to be fair I havent even durpassed her in usefullness to you since in the end no matter what shes always by your side when i cant always be so please dont sell her short since shes an amazing catch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:03 am

Dar listened to Jenny, patiently considering her words. "It is true that Priscilla is quite useful. She has the potential to be...even more so." He stood and walked to a nearby abandoned building. "Follow me."

Inside, he summoned Priscilla, who appeared seemingly out of thin air, alive and unharmed. She knelt down respectfully. "What is your will, Master?"

"I have found a way to restore your free will, as I told you I would." Priscilla made no response. "Does that not excite you?"

"I suppose it should."

"Is that what you want?"

"If it is what you want, my lord."

Dar hesitated. It wasn't his decision to make, was it? He couldn't be responsible for the very soul of another living person. After a moment, Priscilla spoke up. "What I want...I mean, what makes me happy is to be useful. It's all I have, Master. Can I be useful to you if I get back my free will?"

"Very." Dar hesitated again. He looked at Energy Warrior. He wanted to know her opinion on this. "I was not the one who entrapped your soul, but I inherited it. By releasing you, I can gain great power. But...I'd have to kill you. And you can not come back if I kill you. Does that frighten you?"

"I haven't felt fear for as long as I can remember. But I have felt a lot of other things. Things...I didn't like." Priscilla stood. "I've always wondered what it's like...to die for real. Please, Master, release my soul."

Dar looked to Jenny for any final thoughts she might have.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 am

Jenny nodded to him and followed him to the building she stod and watched the two converse and gave Dar a talk to her more about it when he looked to her the first time. She didnt like the idea of losing Parcilla but if she wanted to be fre who was she to deny her. When she was looked at again she walked up to Pircilla and gave her a warm hug.

She then held it for a while before looking to dar. "you and i both know that in this positioning its up to her on what we do. I say we respect her wishes and relive her once and for all of her duties, she deserves to finally get the well deserved rest shes earned knowing that were safe and happy so she doesnt worry and can enjoy her after life."

she then looked to pircilla reasuringly. "I was hoping to be with you longer and get to know you more but i respect your choice and i asure you that the afterlife isnt all that scary. The only relly bad part of death is if you wake up after being reserected and have to dig out of your own grave or if you leaveon a note thatyou wish you hadn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Was it really a mercy to release Priscilla from her current state? To kill her? Who knew if this was what she actually wanted, or if this was just what she thought he wanted to hear. Or what someone would normally say in this situation. But, with Jenny's advice, Dar sighed deeply. "As you wish, my knight."

Dar placed his hand gently on Priscilla's cheek, caressing it. His eyes started to glow white, as they had when he had healed the injured. The white glow was Priscilla's soul, and he was going to return it to her. The white energy streaked into the air in a wave-like pattern, and started feeding itself into Priscilla's eyes. This transference of soul energy continued for 20 seconds, and then all the light was gone from Dar's eyes. In fact, for just a brief moment, his eyes were shrouded in blackness before they returned to a light blue. Priscilla's eyes remained white for a longer time, until it was fully absorbed and replaced by her brown eyes.

You cannot kill that which has no life, but with her soul finally returned to her, Priscilla was alive once more. Her body had suffered enough harm over the centuries that Dar did not even have to harm her himself. She simply collapsed in his arms. For a few, brief seconds, she looked up at Dar, the man who had killed her master, the man who had become her new master, the man who had returned her soul (and in doing so, had killed her). Then she was still, and her eyes closed.

"Rest, Virtue of Humility. No longer will your purpose be maligned. Be at peace." With the purity of Priscilla's soul absent, Dar could feel the darkness inside him more easily. He had power, unimaginable power, but at what cost? He had lost the power to heal, to replicate holiness. But no matter. Obtaining personal power was far more important than helping others. If anyone really needed healing, he would simply command Jenny to the task.

Dar gently placed Priscilla's body on the ground, then turned to face Jenny. "We will be leaving soon. Enough time has been spent on the bottom of the ocean. The world is already mine, and it must be made to realize that."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Jenny teared up when watching her die but stayed calm. So many of her comrads have died before but this one was a mercy that freed her comrad... It still hurt though despite knowing her so breifly. She wiped her eyes but nodded. "Yes my king... we should give her a proper burial though sir."

When jenny was burried no one she really cared about was there to see her off they just ran off to fight some guys. Shed never tell them but it hurt knowing no one was there to really say good bye to her as she was burried. She wanted Parcilla to have someone who cared for her to see her off properly as a gift from one dead girl to another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:32 am

"A proper burial?" Dar looked at Jenny, and the black aura returned to his eyes briefly. His voice had an edge to it. He had already spoken. How dare she suggest delaying their departure. A moment later, his eyes returned to normal. He grinned. "Of course. She deserves that for her service to me. Go ahead and bury her. You have half an hour. Report to the main submarine when the task is done."

Dar left the room. The purity of Priscilla's soul, and her humility, had offset the Pride inside of him to some degree. But now, that purity was gone. Dar was Pride, and he knew now that he was the most important person in the world.

And he intended to be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:47 am

Jenny looked at his eyes for a moment as if she knew somethigng was off about him now but she had sorn to serve him so she shouldnt question him. She nodded and put a fist to her chest kneeling and bowing to him. "Understood my king..." She was finally a knight to a king... a king who with her help would unite the world by uniting it under his rule.

She looked up when he left the room and picked up Pricillas body carrying it out to the nearest grave Yard. She burried her and spoke kind words of her giving her best wishes in the after life before flying back off to the submarine. Jenny arrived at the 27 minute mark 3 minutes to spare and Looked to dar. "I have returned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans Away (Energy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next