Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
And Here We Stand (Energy) Vote_lcapAnd Here We Stand (Energy) Voting_barAnd Here We Stand (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
And Here We Stand (Energy) Vote_lcapAnd Here We Stand (Energy) Voting_barAnd Here We Stand (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

And Here We Stand (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

And Here We Stand (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Toji had done Hotwire a big service. He had caught that girl who called herself Harpy. She couldn't hide herself any more. She was in the system, and so even if she broke out, she'd be much easier to track down. But Hotwire didn't want things to come to that. The less criminals on the street at any one time the better. And lucky for him, she had offered a compromise. A rather benign one at that. Hotwire would talk to her, and she wouldn't try to immediately break out of jail. It was  bizarre trade off, but Hotwire was going through with it for two reasons.

1: Any chance to keep her in jail longer was worth taking.

2: There was a possibility that this discussion could lead to some potential leads into other cases related to Harpy.

So here he was, standing in front of the containment cube that held Harpy. It was strong, and dampened her powers. Whatever was going to happen, he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 am

Boring.. so boring... everything was so BORING! Harpy hadn't had a good laugh in 2 days.... she needed to change that.... she needed to- She blinked seeing Hotwire come in and grinned a wide grin and  sat down in front of the wall closest to Hotwire and tared at him. "I'm so glad you came, i was about to leave I was so bored, so tell me how does it feel to finally see my face?" She asked him her voice face and over all looks and body was totally different from her human one.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Hotwire crossed his arms. This girl was insane. Absolutely insane. If he didn't hate her so much, this would probably be very sad.

"You won't be breaking out of here any time soon." Hotwire reminded her, only for her to ask how he felt about finally meeting her face face. "This isn't about me. Or how I feel. This is about you, and why you do what you do."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:49 am

"How cute! Do you write your lines with the police departments cause thats what the cops said the last 4 or so times i was put in jail before I got out." she smiled as he said wit was about her not him and laughed a bit. "alright fine then, how about you ask the questions to me now and 'll start answering them for you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:21 pm

"I must point out that this isn't like the other times you've been to prison. Now we know who you are, and what you're capable of. And since we know that, we can neutralize you." Hotwire pointed out. Her response surprised him. She actually sounded ready to cooperate. However, cooperating with a psychopath was rarely as cut and dry as you'd like.

"So let's start. You seem to have a vendetta against heroes who don't hide behind a mask. You've given those reasons before. But for some reason, you took a particular interest in me. Why?"

Was it because he was the leader of the titans, because of what he meant to the people of the city, or just because the lucky spinner of "pscho-fixation" just happened to land on him when Harpy decided to become a supervillain.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:02 am

She laughed and looked at him with a smirk. "Yes but you like before, dont know all of what I can do nor how i do it~" She smiled and sat down listening to his question. "Well as you know I do it because it just annoys me that they dont wear masks tit takes the fun out of things. I took interest in you first because you were the easiest to find and the ceapest to find, but why i stick to you is for your brains and your hair and feckles."

"You can actually stay up to par with me making this game of guess who all the more fun though i decided to make things a bit easier on you in fear that you wouldn't ind out who i am so we can get to the next part of the game I let Toji bring me here so I could talk with you. If I did this game with anyone else it seems that they would just attack me and take the fun out of it." she grinned from ear to ear.

"but you make the game fun because you dont cheat." she then smiled normally "and well I just like gingers, it would have been better if you were a girl, cause then I could get some real eye candy out of this but you being an non super muscly, big pecked, and slim boy is a bonus but not the main prize sadly" she said the ending with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Here We Stand (Energy)   And Here We Stand (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Here We Stand (Energy)
Page 1 of 1