Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Asylum Code (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Jenny clenched her fists a bit and forced herself to speak. "No... if it was a test they would have more info... they were were just observing and recording my life.... I just have bad luck..... is all.... that and I'm Tib's creation not theirs... we saw how I was brought back... Please delete that file and get it off the screen I don't want to see those pictures again..." She said in a shakey and cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Hotwire looked to her, then back at the screen, then back to her and the screen in a blur before waving his hand, deleting the file. She didn't need that anymore than she needed that bullet to the gut.

"Tiberious owes us answers." He said narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:02 pm

She looked off quietly wiping her eyes. "If everything here is true about him he's too dangerous to take on alone and without knowing what we're running into. That and now these people know we know what they have and based on what we just saw they can follow us without us knowing and they have people everywhere. We might want to think about handling them first since we know more about them and they might have more info we can get...." She said trying so hard to stay calm and not continue to cry.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:14 pm

"They can follow us anywhere but here." Hotwire corrected. "I've taken every precaution in that regard."

"Right. I have an idea. I'll construct a simulation room setup. It'll have a full outline of what we know, and how it connects. We can add anything else" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:42 pm

"I know I thought that was obvious that's why I didn't clarify, and fine it sounds good do you need me to help with anything."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 am

"Good." Hotwire said before looking down. "I'll... uh... I'll give you some time to think." He scratched behind his head, not sure what else to say. He was sure she must be hurting.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Jenny nodded "Thanks...." She said turning to leave but stopped for a moment before turning back around and hugging Hotwire closely. She didn't really care if he hugged back or not but she really needed a hug at the moment she has needed a hug this whole fucked up night that was full of non stop horror for her. She wanted to cry but held it back she didn't want to cry in front of anyone again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Hotwire felt a strong squeeze from behind. Jenny gave him a strong hug. He kept his arms pressed to his side, and only responded with a "N-No problem."

When she broke the hug, he'd go to the elevator and head down to a lower level.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Jenny then after a long while broke the hug and ran off to her room. She cried for a while but soon calmed down and went to the elevator. She seemed more calm and put together again like her usual self and walked up to Hotwire. "So, figure anything out yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Hotwire was in the the simulator room, with holographic evidence floating in the air. Lines connected the evidence in midair like a giant pin chart with yarn.

"Nothing just yet." He said. "It's all what we already know from the files. This is just the asylum data. We can pull in anything else we need to." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:21 pm

"Great its wonderful to see were nowhere again." She sighed sounding exhausted which she so was but she was used to it by now. "This is so why I'm not the detective of the group, I have little to no paitence right now for waiting to see what we might find next..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Hotwire sat with crossed legs and looked up at the evidence before them. "Well then. I think we have our connection to tiberious. So now we have to find what kind of relevant studies that Tiberious is funding." He said.

"What was that company? NuVision?" He said. "They did medical work for tiberious. I'll bet they're relevant." He said pulling up the nuvision logo and connecting it to the picture of Tiberious.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 pm

She shrugged "Dunno honestly I don't watch the news usually i just sorta only watch it when im waiting to preform and or get paid for preforming at bars and some small restaurants." she looked to the picture he had in front of them. [color=cyan]"Well then guess you were write then.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:37 pm

"So we have Nuvision to check out. See if you can get anything off the surface." Hotwire said to Jenny. He always deferred to her whenever it came to any kind of hacking. Normally he was against underhanded tactics like that... but this was important.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Jenny nodded and pulled out her laptop it felt good to have some one to finally again ask her for her technical skills. She didn't have many but still it helped her remember that others still remembered that she can actually do this stuff too. She then hacked into the Nuvision in a very good timed manner and looked to Hotwire. "I'm in what do you want me to look for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Code (Energy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next