Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Asylum Code (Energy) Vote_lcapThe Asylum Code (Energy) Voting_barThe Asylum Code (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Asylum Code (Energy) Vote_lcapThe Asylum Code (Energy) Voting_barThe Asylum Code (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Asylum Code (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Asylum Code (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 am

Hotwire walked in through the teleporter into the hub. In his hand, he carried a drive that contained all the data from the asylum addison had been locked away in. He made his way up to the main ops room and plugged it in. It was time to find out what was going on with this mystery girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 am

Jenny had informed Addison she wasn't going to be sent back to the asylum to calm her down and a few minutes as Hotwire would load up the files she'd arrive with her hood now off. There seemed to be millions of files on the flash drive but only about a thousand or so of the asylum's normal inmates all the rest of them were labeled project - 1 to numbers that reached into the millions though many of the projects were failed or labeled terminated. but all of then came with photos of the project, which seemed to be people with powers but were lead off to be meta humans most being raised in fake families like normal children to be observed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:09 am

"Millions of test subjects. I doubt they're all humans. They probably started on animals and worked up to people." He explained. "Jenny. I don't know how to put this... but addisons parents... and yours... are fake." He explained.

"The fact is, on those videos, the voices didn't list a specific subject number. This leads me to believe that the individual employees were assigned to individual subjects from the outset. This must have been a massive project, and would require vast resources." He said.

"There has to be something else in here..." He said thinking. There had to be some kind of clue. Some kind of...

"Wait. Maybe there's a key-phrase to look for. Something like..." He said typing in all capital letters a search query.

NIGHTINGALE
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am

Jenny's eye went wide and her face pale as she fell into a seat and held her head, she might have had a horrible childhood but she always had loved her parents and learning they were fake, was.... crushing... When hotwire searched up Nightingale folders suddenly start speeding and scrolling by till Project - 085769 appeared and opened Photos of Nightingale through out her life appeared she playing with dolls and dancing ballet when a child, then she fighting thugs as a preteen looking very tomboyish, then photos of her getting bullied and nearly beaten to death before she fought back against the bullies showing the Addison had accidentally killed those boys back then via self defense but to the public it was announced that she had purposely killed them.

He'd then find photos of her being brought into the asylum wearing a slightly less advanced version of her nightingale outfit. Then pictures o her in her cell leading up to her escaping and gorey pictures of her playing with dead bodies like they were dolls. Then he'd find after all the photos documents and reports along with a profile on Nightingale.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 am

"Addison didn't just choose that codename out of her own interest. She was a part of a project. Project Nightingale." He said. "There's a lot of coverup here. More than the other subjects, and that saying something." He explained.

"Let's dig deeper into this Project Nightingale." He said looking into some of the background documents.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 am

Jenny said nothing she was still trying to process that her family was fake. In the documents it read that Nightingale was made of DNA they managed to swipe off some rocks that hat been thrown at Jenny when she was a kid by other kids which sorta hinted to Hotwire why Jenny didn't like to talk about her past.

The document read that Nightingale was a totally different level on what they had been doing in heir project because she was a clone of Malan'tai's creation and the only clone they could find out was one of his creations. They wanted to clone her since they couldn't take Jenny without his knowing and at that point alter her genetic code before using it to make the clone to see what they could do with the advanced DNA and potentially warp her mind to allow them to use her as a weapon while also hiding her past and who she is so Malan'tai and his forces wouldn't find out about her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:23 am

"Okay. There's actually a slight chance your parents are the real deal. You just might be the original source material. But because of the fact both of your DNA involves spliced alien genes, I highly doubt it." He explained. Then a name stuck out in the document. Malan'tai.

"Malan'tai. I've heard that name before. He's a criminal syndicate ringleader, shrouded in mystery. There are rumors and whispers, but nothing concrete. If these files have data on Malan'tai, this could be deeper than we thought." He said. He began to run another search. One on the man only known by name as Malan'Tai
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 am

Jenny then blinked and sat up. "Dude Malan'tai is the controller of the new media, he's helped me out a lot in the past and became sorta a father figure to me, he even was going to make me the heir to his fortune before i told him I didn't want it. He's a nice guy, what does he have to do with any of this?" she asked looking to him.

After a long while he'd find a file on Malan'tai, it wasn't big but it did tell general info on Tiberus and Malan'tai and the fact they were the same person. This group had been spying on Malan'tai for a very long time and had caught Malan'tai one of the times that he was swapping back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am

Hotwire was waiting for the search to finish, and turned in surprise to look at Energy. "Wait you know him? But then that would mean-" Hotwire was cut off by the dinging of the finished search. He whipped around and looked at the screen in shock.

"Wait. Tiberious and... oh this bad. This is very very bad." He said drilling holes into the screen with his eyes. "I knew there was something off about all of this." Hotwire said with a grim expression.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

Jenny nodded "Yeah I've known him for about a year or two now though he's busy a lot so i don't see him that much now but he's saved my life like twice now." She looked to the screen and blinked "Tiberus....? Isn't he that one guy who helped Yang with her arm?" She asked looking to Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 pm

"He's been busy?" Hotwire asked. "That's because he's been Tiberious... the president of California." He said bringing up a file showing President Tiberious in a variety of official situations.

"And I'm willing to bet that if he's saved you twice already, he's behind your resurrection. But knowing what we've found out. I'm starting to wonder if he did it out of the kindness of his heart."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 pm

She thought for a moment before looking to Hotwire. "But why bring me back...?It was someone from HIVE 'the savors' who stopped the alien attack that got him into his current rank. I don't know why kirs killed me but he did if Tiberus gave the word to of me why would he bother bringing me back?" she thought silently for a moment before asking. "Can you see what Info they have on me? Maybe they know how I came back to life."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 pm

So Tiberius set up the hit on Energy? This was something crazy. It was something out of a nuts conspiracy theory. He typed into the files again, searching for information on Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 pm

There was a massive file on Jenny that covered all there was to know about her but highlighted many things in her past.

• Age 5 Jennifer was nearly stoned to death by children for presumably her looks. This event reoccurs every time she leaves the house for a few days before the assigned agents to be her parents lock her away in the attic. *includes picture taken from a far of jenny as a child covered in gashes and blood*
  • Age 14 Jennifer seems to have been forced to fight her comrades then tricked into believing that she had to kill them for an unknown reason by one of her comrades who had betrayed the others. While she held one of her comrades who appeared to have a girlfriend like relationship with Jennifer cops arrive and shoot Jennifer 15 times. Jennifer slipped into a coma with the girl and one other for a month. Jennifer from lack of scars is presumed to have healed her wounds the rest of the way before fleeing the hospital once again barely escaping death. *Includes pictures of Jenny bleeding out next to the girl and being put into hospital vans covered in blood and bullet holes.*
  • Age 14 Jenifer is caught by a local gang trying to steal food presumably a day or two from dying of hunger. She is then beaten and tortured for hours before stripped down to only a torn blood soaked shirt and torn up jeans blinked folded and gagged. The gang then proceeded to force her to walk 5 miles barefooted in freezing temperatures on metal rail road tracks before throwing her and her stuff off the edge about a few miles up. Jennifer seemed to be too weak to fly but managed to break her fall by pressing her arms and legs on spikes slowing her to a stop but impaled her hand. Jennifer then forced herself to yank her hand free bandage it with her part of her shirt and find and put her clothes back on before leaving the area to find somewhere to rest. *no pictures available*
  • Age 15 after losing track of Jennifer for a year she is spotted by one of our agents in our based town breaking into a store to obtain a jacket for warmth since she was living in random alley ways. A hero by the name of Metamorphi then followed her in and acted like he was too a thief Jennifer seemed to have been kindly speaking to him and told him she wouldn't rat him out if he took anything. Metamorphi then began to brutally attack her with moves and forces that could have easily kill her if they hit continuing despite her pleading for him to stop the attack ended after he threw a light fixture at her but it was stopped by a force field of Malan'tai. Meta claimed to be having a bad day and ran away. Malan'tai then gave Jenny some money which she seemed to then use to get a jacket, food, and hero weapons and a costume. It is noted that Jennifer seemed to have refused to fight back for some reason during this fight *A picture from across the street is taken of Jenny shouting at meta while clingling to a light on the ceiling so he couldn't reach her while he was about to throw a light fixture at her and Malan'tai approaching the area.*
  • Age 15 Jennifer returns home in Witchita Texas for her family's funeral who were killed by other agents for trying to tell Jennifer about who she really is. She is then beaten and stoned by others, she then when the coast was clear dragged her body with her only non broken limb leaving only a blood trail and healed her wounds before taking in a group of criminals who were framed of killing her parents. *A picture of Jenny laying by the fresh graves covered in blood and her body bend grossly from the broken bones.*
  • Age 16 Jennifer is shot by a helicopter after taking many down, and after having saved a buss load of children, she then saved the hero Brave from death and stopped a man in a mecha suit and drove a speed boat with the current at that time mayor's son. Brave appeared to have in a brutal fashion broken up with her and left her there crying for an hour with barely any energy left to move before she returns the mayors son and is announced one of the main heroes of the city but was quickly forgotten again after Malan'tai took over Jump city. *A picture of Jenny carrying the boy soaking wet and some blood on her was shown her face tired, sad and defeated.*
  • Age 16 Jennifer saves Jak Sage from an unknown enemy both covered in some sort of goo as she brought him back to the hotel she stayed at. She looked like she was low on energy so it seems that she had been in a big fight. *no There was a massive file on Jenny that covered all there was to know about her but highlighted many things in her past.
  • Age 16 Jennifer is impaled by an unknown monster while trying to comfort a little girl. The monster was taken down but the impaling killed the apparent baby boy she had with Jak sage. When she saw them remove the child while being transported to the hospital she freaked out and they had to put her under. while she was in the hospital she had a small mental break down and cut off her own ears and hacked off her hair as well. We were unable to obtain the baby's corpse before it was disposed of. * A picture of Jenny with the massive hole in her from the impaling and her being restrained after cutting off her ears is shown.
  • Age 16 Jennifer sees a Friend Kristoff Markov aka Zero who told her he had feelings for her she then as they were about to kiss was shot. She then punched him hard in his crotch before falling over dead. *A picture of Jenny's Dead Body is shown.* Nightingale then later on dug up Jennifer's grave and did what we believe is a one tie occurrence where Jennifer's body was in shock still yet still dead and her powers drained Nightingale of extra energy and repaired it'self. She seemed to dig herself out of her own grave and went missing for a while.
  • Age 17 Jennifer was stabbed by her old girlfriend who was presumably being controlled by the comrade that had betrayed her 3 years prior and was forced to watch as she healed herself as he killed the girl. She then showed an unexpected power that she has yet to use since and then buried the girl after beating the one who betrayed her. We assume this power is a rarely able to be accessed skill only able to be reached in a highly emotional state. *no picture available.
  • Age 17 Jennifer rejoins the Titans and so far has not had another near death experience yet.

Hotwire would have just learned things that no one else knew about Jenny things that Jenny didn't want to remember nor share with others. If he looked to Jenny she was silently crying and forcing herself to stay in the area as memories rushed back. It read that these were only major high possible death rate moments so it was probable that many more horrible things has happened to Jenny yet currently for the most part she was still as kind as ever but it certainly explained why at times she could act extremely dark about things then jump right back to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Hotwire put his hand to his mouth. "Dear god." Hotwire said through his gaping jaw. "This was all orchestrated." He said. "Every little thing that happened to you was orchestrated... like some cruel sort of test." He said.

"Test." He repeated. The word struck another chord.

"Test." It hit him.

"Oh my god. I bet you're Test Subject #1."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Code (Energy)   The Asylum Code (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Code (Energy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next