Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 am

Ruin smiled brightly when she saw Toi and let him help but once he was done she jumped on him hugging him with her arm she could use. "Toji!" she like always rubbed her cheek against him with a bright smile. "You're gonna love human music! It was one of the greatest things I found out about when coming here right next to anime!" she then blinked and looked up to manic still laying on toji with her cheek on his. "All we gotta do I think is use extension cables to connect it with the tv and game system."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 am

Toji's face blazes red as he's hugged by Ruin."Yeah, I think I will like human music! I've already heard some of it." He tilts his head,curious."Wait, what's anime?" then, he looks at Manic, a grin on his face."Hey, don't blame me, Corgi wasn't much into music, ya know?" Then, realizing what he said, Toji flinches, then changes the subject."You know, I think if you had simply thought it, the tree would have given you....what is it called....a plug-in!!! Though I'm not sure....."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 am

"Riiiiiiight". Manic would say, a less than amused look about him. Toji should leave the jokes to him, or at least work on some bettre material, geez! "Cables? Give me two seconds". A blast of winds would be felt as a red blur weaved and danced its way about the place, connecting all of the relevant cables to all of the relevant places. In no time was the floor covered, littered by a sea of cables. Manic came to a stop. "So who wants to do the honors of flicking the switch on?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:21 am

Ruin gasped "You don't know what anime is?! Keep saturday open and meet me in my room then Toji! I'm gonna teach you where the most epic heroes tales are told within a marathon of many epic anime all day and night." *^* She then blinked at all the cables, at least they didn't have to worry about not having enough. She then set the cable up and looked to manic. "How about you manic."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:23 pm

Toji blinks, then growls, becoming comically angry.>"Hey!!! I speak the truth! this tree is magic, right?!" As his packbrother ignores him, he blinks, then sighs, looking at Ruin and grinning."This anime sound interesting!! I'd like to see it! Saturday, then!" When asked who's going to flip the switch, Toji nods, standing up."I'll do it!" He blurs over, picking up a nearby stick and cautiously poking at it till it activated. he didn't know much about machines, but this set up didn't seem.....stable.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 am

As Toji flicked the switch on, the first thing that could be heard was the faint sound of electricity surging through their setup of wires and cables. There were a few sparks in places, but it didn't last too long at all as the television soon powered on. On the screen, white noise, accompanied by that god awful sound. "Shut, up...". Manic said at the television, giving it a smack. It became a little more stable now, a black screen with the channel in the corner; this was... okay. Manic would then turn to the video game console, and press the on switch. It powered on without a hitch, as the sweet sound of a video game system powering up could be heard. "This is so not going to last...".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Ruin followed manic in saying a good job to toji as she watched him power up the things and smiled brightly. "well then lets enjoy it until it stops working then!" She said excitedly glad that her plan at least worked for this long.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Toji watches as Manic sets everything up, ande grins."This is.......COOOOOOL! What kind of device is this? Is it a trainer? Hmm?" He blurs in close, staring at the tv as the game screen comes on."Oooooooooh....."The halfling tilts his head, blinking."Pick profile? Eh....what's that mean......."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:34 am

"Eh, just pick Guest". Manic said in response to Toji. It wasn't worth the effort of jumping through the necessary loops to create a profile. It was unneeded as well, everything was unlocked on Manic's profile which he signed into - xNotTheFlashx. "Joining in, Ru'?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

Ruin smiled and nodded and signed into the profile 'Red*^*Fist' "Yeah Hey is this one of the ones that let you play on the drums in the band I forget if the American version had that feature or not."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Toji blinks, shrugging, then taps th3 glass, trying to select Guest, then stops, frowning."......…Ooooih, its not that type of screen!" He grabs a controller, and scrolls down, picking the Guest profile."Okay, what now, Pack brother?" The halting tilts his head, not seeming fazed by his comical display just a few short seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2