Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Vote_lcapFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Voting_barFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Vote_lcapFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Voting_barFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Empty
PostSubject: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

A boy was walking around the park, he was wearing a hoodie and blue jeans and hadn't taken off his hood since he left his house. The people he passed by were all staring at their phones and gossiping, they all had the same video playing on their phones. The mysterious voice changing boy was the videos title, it had been the songs he was singing two days ago 'Mom, I told you not to record me when I'm singing' he complained in his thoughts, apparently the end of the video had his mom saying they don't have a radio in the house, which was true, and she even showed the viewers as proof. So the boy has been hiding his face all day.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 am

Amber was sitting in the park, enjoying an ice cream, she had recently been watching the recently trending video called "The mysterious voice changing boy" it was super cool. Amber was thinking about it when she saw a weird guy passing by who was hiding his face, out of curiosity she read his mind to see what was bugging him and found out who he was. She gasped and walked over to him, tapping him on the shoulder Hi there, I love your video she would just leave that in the air, not going into any detail at all. She gave off a slightly creepy vibe as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:33 am

Teric jumped when his shoulder was tapped, nodding frantically when she said she liked the video. Teric looked at her and rose a brow. 'How does she know that that was me?' he wondered, his voice in his thoughts being his natural voice, and being a siren.... his natural voice was enchanting. Teric shook his head to focus on the girl, blinking at her 'can you... hear me?' he thought
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 am

After watching the way he acted, she wondered how he could possibly be the same guy as on the video, seeing how he was so silent, if it weren't for the fact that she herself had read his mind to confirm it she would have thought there was no way it's true. It occurred to her that maybe since she seemed to have read his mind, he would be think speaking, so she read his mind in time to hear his message Yeah, you have a really nice voice, like... wow she spoke out loud, since she had no way of communicating telepathically yet.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 am

Teric blushed deeply and his face went white, he nodded to say thank you, and since talking was the only way he knew how to keep a conversation going, he felt awkward because he was afraid to speak, or even think now. Teric kinda just stood there awkwardly in embarrassment and distain toward his mom for recording his singing. 'What should I do, what should I do?' he chanted in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 am

Amber noticed him blushing and giggled to herself, she enjoyed the feeling she got when she made someone else feel uncomfortable, she read his mind to see what was going on, but all that was going on in his head was panicking, he had became afraid to think. Amber smiled apologetically, although she wasn't sorry Hey, don't be afraid, I promise I won't read your mind
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:50 am

Teric sighed relieved, though he still didn't know what to do. He thought for a bit before grabbing the girls hand and running towards a diner. He'd sit her in a booth, since he likes booths more, and he pulled out a pen, quickly taking a napkin and writing on it before a waitress came around.

"Aww, aren't you two a cute couple" said the waitress, her cheeks rosy and full of youth, she looked like one of your typical prissy preps "what can I get you?" she asked

Teric didn't seem to mind the couple remark, and he handed the girl he brought with him, the napkin he wrote on 'I'm sorry, I'm just scared my voice will be the thing people like about me, not my words or actions' it read, teric handed the waitress his order on a napkin as well, she didn't react to his silence as she waited for the girl's order
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:18 am

Suddenly, the guy grabbed her hand and ran off with her, Amber was about to scream for help until she realised that he was just taking her to a diner, unless of course it was just a front for human trafficking. He sat her down in a booth and started writing something down on a napkin, she wondered what he was doing and was about to ask until a waitress came and called them a couple.

Amber wasn't really fazed I'll have a latte please she would then notice him passing her a napkin with a message on it, explaining that he is afraid people will just see him for his voice. Amber nodded I'm sure you're a great guy, you know, if you ignore the fact that you drag girls off to weird places without warning them, that might be a turn off for some people
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:26 am

Teric blushed and attempted to speak before the waitress returned with two lattes, smiling at the two before asking "anything else I can get you?", teric himself shaking his head in response. The waitress left and he attempted to speak again. "Sorry about that." he said finally, his natural voice fitting perfectly with the receivers idea of the perfect voice, and as everyone's perception is different, everyone heard his voice differently... And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE IN THE DINER.... It was a small diner...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 am

As Teric spoke, there was the sound of a jingle. Footsteps sound, and then the source appears......The legendary gunner, Bob Horse trail!!! Er, wait..different story...Titus, another beamer!! The boy walks into the resteraunt, sitting down at a empty table, quietly ordering a sand which. He looks around, hearing a incredible sounding voice, and spots the source. Seeing Amber with the guy, he smiles, giving a encouraging thumbs up, his way of saying good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Amber thanked the woman who brought their latte, then the guy apologized for dragging her over here with his smooth voice. Amber had her hands under the table, sending a secret text to her friend Ella to come just in case she needed help It's no problem, I'm just teasing you she noticed Titus give her the thumbs up, she replied by giving him a different hand symbol with a different finger under the table.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:22 pm

While Ella was taking a walk around Jump, she'd get a text from Amber asking to come help with some boy. Not only was Ella excited to be wanted by Amber, but with a boy as well! Either this date was going really well or really bad. Either way, she was there!
After a few minutes of speed walking, Ella would open the Cafe door, the bell ringing above her. Her eyes would scan the room, landing on Amber but quickly looking away as in not to alert her date. She'd casually pull up her hair (which if you knew her meant that she means business) and would stroll up to the counter asking them a meaningless question.

Once a few moments would pass, she'd turn and pretend to look truly shocked that Amber was here. Ella would then make her way over and smile at the boy and Amber. "Amber! How are you! I can't believe I ran into you already!" She said happily, completely missing her own to-be-brother.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Teric nodded in response to Amber's statement "So, you were joking? Okay then um... I'm not sure what to do now." he said, his natural voice sounding fantastic to those who here it, sounding different to each listener.

Despite Ella's attempt in sounding surprised, Teric found it really over the top. "Uh... Um... I... H-hi?" he said to Ella when she finished speaking. Teric didn't know what to do. After a bit, quite a few people recognized the boy they were listening to was the same boy from the recently famous video that got amber to talk to teric in the first place and crouded around them, teric becoming insta-shy
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Titus, luckily, doesn't notice the hand sign, and smiles at the two, going back to his sandwhich.Seeing Ella, he waves, but she doesn't seem to notice...the boy shrugs, and was about to back back to his meal when he notices a crowd forming. Recognizing the look on the other guys face, Titus puts up two long planks between the crowd and the three, a hopefully clear message that they should leave the teens alone. Thankfully, he didn't have to preform any actions, so no attention would be drawn to him either.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Ella soon arrived, but then she walked right by them and went over to the counter, then she turned around and only just then noticed the two and gave a fake sounding greeting, Amber smiled and mouthed 'thank you' when the boy wasn't looking Hey, Ella why don't you join us? hopefully, this would make it clear that it wasn't a date, or at least Amber didn't intend it as a date, maybe this was just this guy's weird technique to pick up girls.

A crowd started to form around the booth as the boy was recognized from his video, Amber noticed the boy seeming extremely uncomfortable as he was being crowded around, but she didn't feel the need to comfort him. Suddenly, some barriers were formed between the trio and the crowd, Amber immediately realized what was going on and slyly glanced at Titus, giving him a slight nod. Amber looked to the shy boy So why did you bring me here? To talk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next