Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Vote_lcapFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Voting_barFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Vote_lcapFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Voting_barFinding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:24 pm

It was a lame Sunday evening, and a rather lazy one at that. Nothing much had happened at all today, as it seemed Jump City and everyone in it looked for a day of peace before the mad Monday to start a new week. Manic could be found within the lounge area of the Titan Tree. With him he had a television, a video game console, ‘Guitar Legend III: Kings of Rock’ and a plastic instrument peripheral. He was looking to waste some time by rocking out, but, he had encountered a glitch. For you see, instead of showing off his fine skills at playing a plastic guitar, he was instead having trouble trying to get all of this stuff to work. He wasn’t a moron, or an idiot… but they lived in a tree for Christ sake! Nobody explained this stuff to him. "GUYS!!!! LITTLE HELP!". Manic called out with, hoping a teammate would come to his aid. This was certainly annoying. Was Kale being missing the problem here? Did anyone even understand this stupid tree?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Ruin snuck into the kitchen and crawled up to the fridge and slowly and stealth fully tried to grab the ice cream though to any passing person they'd easily see her trying to be stealthy and get the ice cream. She wasn't allowed to have any back on the base because her superiors wanted her in always top condition so she didn't know she could have ice cream here. Though when she hear manic shout she jumped and put the ice cream back quickly and ran out to manic. "Whats wrong manic?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:16 am

"Well... I'm kinda of stuck". Manic would say as he turned around to find his teammate Ruin having come to the rescue. "Don't suppose you know how to get this working?".He would ask, motioning towards the television. There really should be some sort of manual for getting things working in this Tree. Guess Kale didn't have the time to make one."I'm not familiar with how you plug a television into a tree". Up until now, all Manic had been doing was prodding the plug into the woodwork around him, hoping something would fit, and work.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 am

Ruin blinked as she looked at the tree then the tv, she then thought for a long while before seeing a lap post a ways out further into the park. she then went over to the window and pointed to the lamppost. "We could stretch multiple power cords from the tv to the lamp post for the power for it but i don't know that you can plug it into a tree."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:44 pm

"That is... not... a bad idea". Manic would say as he clambered up from the ground to his feet. He hadn't put any thought into borrowing electricity from an outside source. Perhaps Ruin was onto something here. "Would it even work, though? I'm not really the tech-y type...". If it did, well, problem solved. But then it could be the start of a trend all the Titan Tree occupants follow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Ruin shrugged "It might I dunno, I havent been around technology all my life nor had access to much like tvs and video games like mos seem to have. But I think it might since the tv needs power to turn on and the game system and such that hooks up to the tv to show the picture just needs power to do so as well. We wont get cable but for games I think it might work." Ruin said simply looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:20 am

"...". Manic couldn't believe it. Here they were, two Titans, and neither with the slightest bit of knowledge on how to get this TV working. It was all theory, and no substance. Where is Hotwire when you need him? "Right, so... you go check out the lamp post, see how we can plug stuff in... I'll run off to get a few cables, deal? deal". No time was given for Ruin to disagree, as Manic disappeared in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:35 am

Ruin was about to say deal but he had already left. She then left and went down to the lamp post and started to climb up it. She looked in it where the light was luckily it was off at the moment. She noticed some cables on the inside and she slid back down the pole before going into her full form which now made her look like a much older version of herself that looked like she was 17 years old and also taller. She then opened her eye circuits going down her cheek and arm and her other arm going limp. She then with one arm lifted the lamp off the ground to show the wires and she kneeled down looking over them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:03 pm

In no time did Manic reach an electrical store. There, he was stood before a wall with many different cables and such hanging up on sale. He wasn't quite sure what to get really. In another blur of speed did he grab a load of extension leads, leaving cash on the counter as he dashed back towards the Titan tree. There he arrived whereby Ruin was, all of the extension cables out of their packaging and attached to one another. "I got the right thing... right? RIGHT?". He either did, or the Titans now had a lot of useless cables to clutter the place with.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:06 am

ruin blinked and looked down to him now being taller than him then back down to the cable cords. "uhhh i think so... maybe wrapping the wires around the prongs on the cord where it plugs into the wall and hold it down with eletrrical tape would work to power up that strip then we can just link those power strips to that to get it to the tv and game system." she said totally guessing at this point on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Toji blurs into the lounge room, skidding to a comical ly screeching stop as he looks at all the wire."Eh?" Blurring around rapidly, the halfling indulges in his curiousity."What i this stuf?" Picking up the game system, he sniffs curiously at it." A new weapon?" Seeing the game case, he blinks, bending down and picking it up."Guitar Legends?" Opening the case, he listens closely."................." He frowns, then shakes it lightly."........" He looks at Manic, a confused look on his face."There's no music......."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:00 am

"We gotta get the electricity flowing, brah!". Manic called out after Toji as he had been watching his 'Pack Brother' fiddle about with the video game system. Has he never rocked out on a plastic instrument before?! Regardless, focus returned to Ruin. "Anyway, you have the smallest hands, I think you should do it". That was totally the reasoning behind saying Ruin should do it, and not at all because he wasn't sure what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Ruin blinked but nodded sitting down on the ground laying the lamp post on the floor going back to her normal form. The arm she had been using seemed to go limp at her side and her other arm was move able now. She grabbed her hanging arm and put it in her jacket pocket so her arm wouldn't just dangle there. She then grabbed some stuff manic brought and began to do what she was talking about thought it was a bit tough with one hand and when you keep getting shocked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Toji nods, grinning."Electrity, right!!!" bluring over to Ruin, he watches what she's doing, then bends down, smilling at her."let me help." Watchng closely, he begins to help put everything together. Then, the goofy halfling looks at Manic, tilting his head like a curious puppy, showing the marks that still wrapped around his neck."What is this Rock? Do people play with stone instruments?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 am

Manic raised an eyebrow as Toji asked him about the instruments. "You know when I said you were 'odd'... this is why". Although, you could perhaps smash a few rocks together to get a beat. "I'll explain it to you once we got the electricity buzzing". Manic then glanced over towards Ruin. "Need anything else?". He did grab things at random before, so... you never know, may of missed something. Probably did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)   Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the Right Notes (Energy/Titans: U)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next