Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Vote_lcapNew Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Voting_barNew Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Vote_lcapNew Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Voting_barNew Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Empty
PostSubject: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Jenny sat at the main computer at the base looking through the security cameras. 'nope, nope, nope, nope, n-' she smiled then 'there you are you little dork' She thought as she closed out of the window that had shown Hotwire working on something in one of the many rooms Jenny had yet to learn the name of and haven't really visited yet either.

Jenny grabbed a note book she had with her and went to the room. "Hey Hotwire I decided to stop using lethal weapons and thought up this alternative weapon, mind helping me make it?" She asked as she walked in. As he'd look up he'd see a sight no one has seen in a very long time. He saw Jenny's hair back to its brown with blue highlights at the tips of it in a lose pony tail that rested over one shoulder.

Her hair covering one eye and wild like its old punk style. It was complemented with her old genuine soft caring smile and a black and gray sleeve less hoodie over a long sleeve black and gray striped shirt that for once covered her stomach, very short jean shorts, tights that matched her shirt, and some thing else she hadn't worn in a long time, black converse high tops.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Hotwire was bent over an electrical circuit. A little arc of energy hopping from his finger to the circuit. It was a little tingly, but it allowed him to be far more exact in his component placement. He barely heard her when she asked for his help, but it sounded like she had some kind of design challenge. He turned around to face her.

"Sorry, what do you want to ma-" He said before cutting himself off. Jenny looked different... or well... like before.

"Well this is a sight for sore eyes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

She blinked but smiled a bit more blushing slightly. "Yeah uh... The emo look and thing wasn't really doing it for me and being all depressing all the time was wasting so much time I decided to stoping such a baby already and bucker up and straighten up and head back to my punk look." she cleared her throat a bit as she refocused going over to him showing him the design tucking the hair in front of her ear on the side of her face that didn't cover her eye behind her ear as she placed the note book down on a table.

"Its not too complex, just a simple staff that can be taken apart into two smaller batons that sends out an electrical current that works as a strong tazer but not strong enough to really kill someone. And also on the other end can shoot off like a zip chord cause I've just found zip cords so useful lately you know?" she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:57 pm

"A detachable dual end staff with a tazer implant and grapple hook?" He said taking out his own tazer and grappling hook.

"I can work with that. Of course, I'll have to make the controls for yours special... you don't have the instant interfacing capabilities I do." He said scratching his chin. "But with the added space, I should be able to make you a grappling hook that can lift you off the ground. Mine is pretty weak, but compact. Yours will be larger." He said, absentmindedly floating components over to his bench.

He was ranting again. He always did this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 pm

She nodded as he spoke. "I agree I'd rather not accidentally shoot off a grappling hook" she said with a laugh not minding his ranting, she too tended to do it all the time. "Think you can make it strong enough to hold more than one person in weight cause it makes it easier to just scoop up others in a force field and carry them with me as my grappling hook pulls me and other people to the location I need to go, I've used my old one many times like that before." she then blinked

"Oh yeah I hope you don't mind I put my old gear and outfit in the vault it's not too dangerous of gear but I still think its best to have it some where safe like that if I'm not going to use it anymore." Not that dangerous in the terms of a machine pistols that hold more ammo than usual, can pop out long blades out of the handle to slash at others and has a built in grappling hook... so not dangerous compared to super villain tech but very dangerous in the right hands.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Hotwire began moving some pieces together. "If the data I have on your powers is correct, then it should be childs play. But I will need you to grab me a pole for me to use. I'll be working on the tech to put inside it. Then I'll install it, set up the biometric controls, and fix up the counter-weighting." He explained. Then she mentioned she put her old gear in the Vault. So now there was Gizmo's Tech, The Vira Cube, and Shadow's Gear. Quite a dangerous set of items there...

"Oh, you just threw your gear in one of the chambers?" Hotwire asked. "I'll set up a stand for it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

"Oh right" she grabbed the pole for him listening to him talking "Okay but try not to base anything off me needing to use my energy on it since having normal weapons like this is also just in case I run out of energy which I usually tend to do when i keep shooting it off everywhere in battle." she said jokingly. She then nodded "Yeah I did, thanks. I guess our little vault is growing isn't?" she said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 am

Hotwire nodded. "Of course. You powers should just be able to let me program it to save power in certain areas when using them." He explained. He then took the pole and walked over to a large table, where he pulled out a saw and went to work.

"This should all work just fine." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 am

She then leaned on the table he worked but stayed out of the way and leaned on her elbow watching him. "Thank you again for doing this for me hotwire. It means a lot to me that you were willing to do this." she said smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 am

"Uh? Oh! No problem!" He said leaning in over his table to work on the set of Grapples. He partially did this to hide the light blush.

"It's always fun to make new gadgets like this." He said. "Oh, think you can find me a drill bit. It should be in that storage shed. It should have 'E-43' carved into the side."

When she found it, it would be a large drill bit a little thinner than the staff, and about 1/4 as long.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:30 am

She smiled a bit and left to the table grabbing the drill for him and held it out to him. "Here" when he'd take it she'd say in a teasing tone. "Cute blush by the way" she said with a light light sitting on the tale where it was safe to not get in his way.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:37 am

When Jenny called him out on it, he looked straight up and flushed a bright red. This one was far more noticeable. He didn't respond, just shakily took the drill in hand, attached the bit, and went to work. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 am

Jenny then actually let a giggle out as she leaned back a bit more watching him work with a bright smile finding it entertaining jut to watch him work.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Hotwire kept working at it, before slipping some machines into the ends of both and welding them in place.

"There we go. Tazer mechanisms are in place. But I still need to do the grapple and your special interface. I can demonstrate them now using my powers, or I can just keep going on the grapple." He said. "Your preference"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:17 pm

"Go ahead and demonstrate just in case I think of a question you could just explain them when you continue working" She said with a smile now fiddling with the tightening and the loosening part of a wrench while watching him her ears perked up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)    New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tactics (unreg/hotwire)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next