Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moving (UnReg.) Vote_lcapMoving (UnReg.) Voting_barMoving (UnReg.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Moving (UnReg.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:28 am

Kale was busy writing a letter - he watched old break up videos and had seen this was the best method. Of course now he knew the proper thing to do was to tell everybody, but alas it was hard to just be blunt and honest about leaving. So maybe writing his thoughts out an paper was a better idea? It was far too late to go back now - he had already made his home. His letter had two words on it so far, "I'm sorry" and the rest was still jumbled in his mind.

Maybe he should ask Hotwire or Flux for help --- oh wait! The letter was for them. "^$@#%" Some things on Earth were harder than just fighting that's for sure. "Earth customs are hard to deal with, why and how do humans do it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:35 pm

There were many things to be known about Metamorphi, he was an Unregistered Titan who can shift his body into different materials and was a skilled hand to hand combatant. But what most people may not have known is that he cooked for the Titans!

Metamorphi stood in the kitchen, wearing a hairnet and an apron that said "don't kiss the chef". He stood over the wok, preparing some dishes for each of his team mates, each one designed for each individual Titan, Kale's meal was some flammible oil, which came with some matches.

He went to each Titans room, knocking on their doors and telling them that breakfast was ready. The last room on his route was Kale's room, he stood outside it and knocked on the door Hey Kale! Grubs up! he waited a few seconds for a response.
Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Kale had beads of sweat zipping down the side of his head as he clutched his letter in his hand and then sighed. He crumpled it up and threw it on the floor and then went to open the door. "What kind of grub," the mage said as the metal door flew open. "your B and E last time was not a mineral compound but some of your gross bacon and eggs!" Kale said with a disgusted look on his face. "I took a bite and thought I would die."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Meta sighed as Kale referred to him accidentally preparing human food for Kale the first time he had made breakfast for the team I told you I'm sorry, I didn't know, okay? I thought the whole eating minerals and elements was a part of your power, not how you usually ate he then spoke again, this time more assertively If you complain about my cooking again you can starve

He handed Kale a tray of a flammable substance, which he then lit with a match, creating a flame, and some coal Enjoy, I'll give you some diamonds for lunch. Meta turned to leave, but he noticed a piece of paper on the floor and turned to it Hey, what's this you've been writing? unless Kale asked him not to, he would bend down and pick it up off the ground, unfurling it to read.
Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Kale's eyes lit up as he began to engorge the food on the tray without another word. He continued to gobble up the flame like it was delicious spaghetti - and failed to respond to Meta.

Metamoprhi would find that the paper had a sorry, I'm leaving message written at the top in Kale's actually astoundingly good hand-writing but bad/olden times grammar.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Metamorphi left Kale to his food, looking at the paper. His eyes widened in surprise at it's content, Meta read it again to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. But no, Kane had written "sorry, I'm leaving" Meta's hands shook as he looked to Kale, watching him eat his food.

When he finished, Meta walked up to him, holding the paper in his hand so that Kale could tell he had read it Kale, what is this? he didn't sound angry, he didn't sound like any emotion, his voice was blank.
Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Kale finished eating and froze up like a scared cat when Meta confronted him about the letter. Kale looked at him and then the crumpled letter and sighed. "I'm leaving Metamorphi." Kale said as he clasped his hands together and sat on his bed. "I'm going to start my own team; separate from Yang who broke us up, and Hotwire who has us cooped up here in this base." Kale seemed determined as he spoke. "I'm not the kind to lay and wait, I need to be out there, saving people and in the fight. Were removed here and even worse the people have no trust in us." Kale seemed angered by this. "I won't stand for it. Were champions, and I'm gonna go out there and re-instill their trust in the Titans" Kale looked at Meta, "because I believe in what we do." Tiberius and Yang wouldn't stop him and he wouldn't hide here with Hotwire any longer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Meta already knew that Kale was leaving, but the words still hit him like a jackhammer, Kale was the main reason he had decided to rejoin the Titans. He had made the decision on his own of course, but a big part of the decision was his meeting Kale that fateful day, for Kale to be leaving like this... Meta didn't know what to think.

Kale is probably the reason the Titans scouted him as well, Meta had been trying to contact the Titans since that day, but their covert actions made them impossible to communicate with, unsurprisingly, they couldn't just let anyone contact them. If they had not scouted him, he would not have found them. And if he had not met Kale, they most likely would not have scouted them.

But it was more than just that, Kale was his comrade, his friend.

Kale told Meta that he was starting a new team, separate from either of the two current teams, Kale talked about how he doesn't want to lay and wait, he wanted to fight and how he wouldn't stand being away from the city and not being trusted by the people. Meta understood how he felt, Meta felt similarly, like they should be out there.

But Meta and Kale were two different people, Kale was prideful and was a natural born warrior, whereas Meta was willing to swallow his pride for the sake of his respect in Hotwire. Meta sighed, he threw the paper back in the bin and looked to Kale ...if that's your decision I won't stop you. You've put thought into this, it wasn't just a random action, I can respect that

Meta's face softened But judging from all the paper in your bin, you're finding it difficult to express your words... do you need help? he would await the answer, but he would understand if Kale did not want his help.
Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:45 pm

kale punched a wall, denting it with his fist and making his knuckles bleed. "This is...hard for me..." Kale said exasperatedly. "You're all like kin to me, and no matter what Hotwire will see this as a betrayal." The dragon mage's eyes searched Metamorphi's. "Hotwire is my mind - he thinks for me when I can't understand the impossible situations were in. Flux is my heart - she cares for me when I've lost all reason to believe in this world anymore. And you are my strength - when it becomes too much to bare anymore, you share my weight."

Kale thought long and hard. "How can I tell them how I feel, but not betray their trust in me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Kale told Meta how he felt, Kale's words on him in particular reminded him of the time when they first met, when Kale was weak and Meta carried him all the rest of the way to their goal. Meta could tell his words were from the heart, it was almost intrusive to be hearing this, like Meta was invading his mind, but Meta knew Kale wanted this to be heard, even if he wasn't the intended recipient.

Meta sighed and looked down for a second, but then he met Kale's eyes again What you need to tell them is the truth, from your heart, nothing else. How YOU feel! What YOU feel YOU need to do! Even if they feel betrayed, they need to know how you feel, you will solve nothing by telling them a lie to make them feel better. In the end, they have to know why you are choosing to do this

Meta let himself calm down, when he spoke again it was with a quiet voice, without the passion he was speaking with a second ago You write what you just said to me, because that is the truth. I can only help you so much, I can't tell you how you feel.
Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Kale rose and patted Metamorphi on the shoulder. "We never did have our battle...Thank you...Don't die until we do." That was Kale's extremely masculine way of saying that Metamorphi was a friend and he wanted him to stay safe, in more or less words.

Brave then sat down and prepared to write exactly what he had explained to Metamorphi and then how he felt about his team members. The words would flow easier now that the burden had been lifted by meta.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Meta smiled at Kale's words, he was acting tough, but Meta knew what he really meant, he felt exactly the same way Don't worry, I will... as long as you keep that promise for me also. He smiled to himself as Kale went to sit down and write it, Meta walked away, he knew Kale no longer needed his help. If Kale sought him out later, he would find him training in the danger room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving (UnReg.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving (UnReg.)   Moving (UnReg.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving (UnReg.)
Page 1 of 1