Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Vote_lcapThe first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Voting_barThe first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Vote_lcapThe first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Voting_barThe first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Empty
PostSubject: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:01 am

Kale could be seen flipping through his spellbook for the proper spell to send him and a few others to Endor. "Ok, I warn you all. If this mission fails we won't be coming back to Earth...Ever...Do you still want to come with me knowing this?" Kale was still set on going regardless - ever the bravest and willing to enter any impossible situation.

Hotwire had asked Kale to make the team a teleporter and the dragon mage would deliver on his promise to the team leader as recompense for all this team had done for him thus far. The pink haired teen plopped down on the floor of the main operations room, cross-legged. "Also, the creatures from my world are at least four times more dangerous than the ones here, we will have to fight, of this I'm sure." Without dragons ruling that realm Kale had no clue how it would be going back there now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Metamorphi listened closely to Brave's explanation of what the mission would entail, he nodded occasionally to show he understood but never spoke to interrupt the explanation. Once Kale was done Metamorphi took a step forward and looked at his feet So if we fail we won't come back to earth? The creatures there are 4 times stronger than on earth...?

For a few seconds he was silent, but then he looked up and smiled determinedly at Kale That's not a problem, that's a challenge! I'm coming with you! He would then thrust his hand forward for Kale to fist bump him. He would then wait for anyone else to volunteer to come.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 pm

"I'll be coming along too Brave." He said. "I know there won't be any technology but I'll do what I can with my small gadgets array." he explained. "But I plan on differing to your good judgement on the mystical matters of the place while I compile data on your realm." Hotwire stated.

Endor probably existed as a pocket dimension, or an alien world. Either or, hotwire was prepared to help, and offer whatever assistance he could. "So what do we have to do to get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Kale flashed a wide, fang toothed smile to Metamorphi as he bumped his fist. He always liked this one's spirit - in fact his thirst for challenging circumstances nearly equaled Kale's resolve. Humans were marvelous things, Kale was proud to be half human after all. 

Hotwire was also offering to come. Out of the Titans, these two and Flux were his main companions. "As soon as I find the right spell..." Kale said as he started thumbing through pages again. 

After a few more minutes it was located. "Ah, ok gather round me." Kale reached up, grabbed both their hands and spoke the incantation. However, what the boy failed to notice is that the spell gave a few contradicting instructions to their purpose. Travel between realms was possible, but at Kale's level he would not have enough magic energy to transfer three people through an event horizon. So something had to be left behind, in this case it would be, he misread what it would be though.

Kale finished his spell and almost as if reality was being warped itself the room they were in slanted, like a smeared painting and then swirled around them causing a fit of nausea for the group. It all finally came to a slow grinding stop with the floor now being composed of spotted blue and green grass and the skies a silky pure white. The moon and sun, and another moon were all visible and the trees were the size of sky scrapers with the tree tops connected like freeways.

This was Endor - the land was lush with greenery and wild animals were all in view, and seemed like a mix of any creature to ever be mentioned in a mythology or zoology book, except mixed together. Kale however, was sitting quietly - a shadow looming from his bands over his face so his expression couldn't be seen. He did  not move, he did not even make a sound. 

He had chosen a spell that compensated for his lack of power and left something behind. Kale had also chosen to only leave something valuable to him behind, not the others, making the penance more extreme for him...what could it be?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Metamorphi waited for Kale to find the right spell, while doing this he looked at their third companion on this journey, Hotwire, they had met twice before, once when they fought a meta-human together and another time when Meta was being extracted to join the Titans. Meta respected him a lot, especially now, he knew that he would not be as powerful on this world, but he still wanted to help anyway he could despite that, Meta admired him for that.

Soon Kale was ready, Meta approached him and held his hand while Kale spoke some kind of incantation, suddenly the room seemed warped and distorted, he started to feel sick and just as soon as it started it was over. When Meta's senses returned to him he found himself on a strange planet with two moons, white skies and the tallest trees he had ever seen, he assumed this was where they were to go for the mission.

Meta looked around at his allies Is everyone okay? but even as he said that, he knew something was wrong with Kale. He walked over to Kale and placed a hand on his shoulder Hey, Kale. You okay?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:34 am

Hotwire was taking energy readings the whole time the transportation to Endor happened. Fascinating. Those readings might come in handy at a later time. Upon they're arrival, hotwire began looking around in wonder.

"Amazing." he said looking over some of the beasts. A strange little furry beast with a beak bounded close by. Harmon began to scan it. "This is astounding. No signs of genetic modification of any sort. These creatures evolved this way..." He said. Hotwire was snapped back into it by Metamorphi's asking about they're condition. "I'm fine." He said.

On his back was what looked like a black backplate. It was a specially designed Solar Charging plate. This was so that if they were to ever go on a mission far from technology, Hotwire would still have enough juice to run his own wrist computer and other devices. He then turned to look at kale, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm

As Meta went to touch Kale, his hand was smacked away followed by a low growl. When the Titan looked up, his face was filled up with scales and his eyes were in the form of slits - something only witnessed when Kale was usually in his primal fury state. He pushed Metamorphi away forcefully, possibly knocking the wind out of him and stood up looking at the two as if he had never seen them before.

Kale had given up his humanity to come back here, and protect his comrades from any ill magic effects. It was as if he had never learned a thing about the human world and was born a dragon. The teen roared at the two of them and then lunged at Hotwire to knock him down. After the lunge the half-breed would just run off into the tall grass. He seemed to know the terrain well and how to hide in this environment because he was out of eye-shot within seconds. He did leave his spellbook behind however.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Metamorphi's hand was smacked away from the shoulder of Kane, who looked up at him with wild and animalistic eyes, he pushed Meta away, shoving him to the ground, and ran away. Metamorphi turned into paper and gave chase, but it was hopeless. He came back to Hotwire mere seconds later, having already lost with without a clue of what direction he went in.

Metamorphi returned his body back to normal and bitterly punched a tree, he knew it wouldn't make him feel any better but it was that or punching Hotwire. That WOULD be more satisfying, but he decided against it He's gone... now we can't get home... and we've lost a comrade he gritted his teeth, but he looked at Hotwire calmly What do we do, Hotwire?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:24 am

Hotwire was not expecting that. It appeared that entering this new realm changed Kale. Hotwire reached out his arm instinctively to try and find technology. Unfortunately, technology was a resource as abundant as water in a desert in this place.Of course, hotwire was a walking oasis in that regard. But unfortunately, by the time he got his net grenade out, Kale was gone. He powered off the grenade and replaced it in his belt. Metamorphi walked over to him as concerned as he was. Hotwire put his hand to his chin in thought before looking around.

"Well lets see. Kale brought us here, so he probably knows the rules of this place. That probably includes his odd transformation." Hotwire said before noticing Kales book."So in all likelyhood he left some sort of information for us to go by."" He said beginning to flip through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 am

The encryption in the book was unreadable to most mortals, however, Hotwire was correct that he had been left by Kale a key to understanding what had happened. Kale upon retrieving his spell book had shown Hotwire the code to deciphering magic scripture. It was like a word search - as long as someone could see through the patterns that were constantly moving on the page they would be able to read it. Since Hotwire was smart he would be able to pick up on this fast enough.

Once broken the encryption read roughly;

To those who seek another realm, must leave behind a piece of thyself.
The farther, the deeper, the more they seek. The more power they will leak.
The trade shall be equal, a give and take.
If the the wielders power wains, this spell shall break.

Since Hotwire and Metamorphi were fine, it could only be assumed Kale had taken the burden for them and given more of himself. Though the most concerning area would be what would happen if Kale were to lose his life, or be robbed/lose his magic ability - the spell shall break. This could be translated into something good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Meta listened to Hotwire talk about how Kale would likely have left some kind of clue for them in the book that he learnt the spell from, this made sense to Metamorphi so they walked over to the spell book. Meta peered down at the book as Hotwire did.

Meta was by no means unintelligent, he was quite intelligent, but even he had no idea what on earth was going on or what that book said, Hotwire seemed to understand though, so he decided to wait for Hotwire to state their next move.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:04 pm

"As I suspected. in order to some here, and exchange had to be made. Kale gave his humane side to accomadate for us. To try and scientifically rationalize it, I'd say his human genetics are being supressed by excess energies. If we can bleed off that energy, his human side should return. But this energy is unknown, and how to drain it is just as unknown." Hotwire explained crossing his arms.

"Now where to go from here, I don't know specifically. But I do have a plan to work off of." Hotwire pointed up to a large hill about half mile away. "We head to the top of that hill. I't pretty tall, so it makes for a good vantage point. From there, we may spot Kale, or maybe some other form of help." He said waving his pointer finger up and down. No Kale here. No expert on this foreign land like hotwire was expecting. They were flying blind in a sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 am

(SKIP...For now)

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Meta listened to Hotwire's explanation, it was explained to him that Kale had sacrificed his humanity so that Meta and Hotwire were not affected, this angered Meta, who in turn punched a tree in his rage He should have told us he was doing this! I would have taken some of the burden with him, might not have been as bad then!

But there was nothing they could do about that anymore, so Meta calmed himself down and listened further to Hotwire. It was further explained that Kale's human side was being blocked off by strange energies, and if they got rid of it they could get Kale back, but they didn't know how to. This was a bleak situation they were in, if they even returned with the objective, they might lose a Titan in the process.

Metamorphi took a deep breath in, it was not the time to focus on what was wrong, now was the time to focus on what needed to be done. He listened to Hotwire's plan of action carefully, they had to walk to the top of a tall hill to get a vantage point. Meta nodded and started walking, he would slow down or even stop appropriately for Hotwire's needs, it was a tough walk and Hotwire wasn't the most physically adept of the team.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Hotwire sighed. "Not that I don't agree with you, because I do, but understand why he lied about this." He said walking up the hill. "Kale has a natural ferocity. Something easier to curb. If we sacrifice your utility or my brain power for savagery, we'd be in big trouble." He said getting to the top.

"Now lets see if this book has a map or anything to tell us where we are. Metamorphi, see if you can spot any landmarks that stick out." He said pulling out kales book and flipping a couple pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)   The first piece. (Titans UNReg.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first piece. (Titans UNReg.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next