Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Vote_lcapHands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Voting_barHands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Vote_lcapHands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Voting_barHands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Empty
PostSubject: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Jenny holds off a man who is on top of her in her Shade Bunny outfit with her two swords held in an x position to hold back his sword from cutting her. She then saw his partner in crime holding a bag full of expensive items he took from the store. She rolled her eyes in annoyance as she quickly moved her foot up using the grooves in her boot to hold one of the blades in place as she stretches out her hand making a force field so he wouldn't be able to leave.

She then shot energy out of her eyes at him with enough force to bang his head hard the man turning to her aiming a gun at her. She then shot the gun out of his hands and as he ran to get it on the ground she moved her other foot to hold up the other blade the same way as she pulled out her communicator. "Hey anyone home I need someone to stop by the shopping district and help me out- *bang* Hey no shooting people when someones on the phone nor insult them with completely missing their head! Anyways I'm stopping thm from leaving and distracting 2 of them but there's 4 more in the back and this no killing rule isn't helping. Shade Bunny out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:55 am

After the gun shots it was impossible not to alert someone to the situation. The store glass doors burst to pieces as black armored figure dove threw the and saw the gunman run in the opposite direction while pointing his weapon to shoot.

The armored figure rushed through the bullets and one hit knocked out the shocked shooter with a left cross.

The black armored figure then clapped his hands together placed them on the ground where he summoned a four foot long spear with a pike on each side. The newcomer spun it around his head and back and then stopped, holding it pointed directly at the two fighting on the ground, his stance was poised to show he was experienced with such a melee weapon. "Don't know what's going on, but if were gonna duel, let's make it a three way."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Jenny looked to the door as it was shot and at the figure that came in letting her shield down assuming it was back up or something. Though this distraction let the man she was fighting jerk one of his swords out form her boots ridges. As he did it he pushed it down hoping to slash her but all he managed to do was slash and damage the voice alteration device on her mask.

He then quickly picked it up and tried to swing down again "Damn it!" She said in her normal voice as she now used her free hand to use her forearms armor to block the attack. "has anyone taught you about breaking someone else's things?" She then let her eyes glow brightly and shot off energy blasts from her eyes shooting him off her onto the counter knocking him out.

She then got up looking to the newcomer "Thanks for the help." she said as she looked to the 4 who were looting more and now had full bags of things on their backs. "I know that 3 way didn't go down as hoped but how about an orgy?" she said jokingly as she stared down the men who started to scramble to get out their guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:11 pm

"Interesting idea.." The armored guy snapped his fingers and the spear suddenly became more laxed, like a bendable pole. "How about we try dinner first and then well talk about that orgy." A fecitious comment but what he did next was very concrete. The individual charged forward and stuck the pole into the ground and like a pole-vaulter he sprung forward through the air over the retreating group - performing a twirling corkscrew in mid air as he landed in front of two of them and clotheslined one while spinning around and sweeping the other's foot.

He then stomped his foot down on the chest cavity of the one who was sweeped and grabbed the back of the head of the other he clotheslined and bashed it against the floor. Both were unconscious or in too great a pain to move. He thought he would have to chase the other but the girl he originally thought was a guy seemed to have it. She seemed very familiar though.

The voice was the key, she sounded like someone he knew, just as his voice probably rang a bell for her too. The helmet for this suit had no voice alteration device although you never sounded quite right with anything covering your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:27 pm

She smirked though his voice sounded a bit familiar but it was hard to tell with his mouth covered. "Ooooo a classy man. She teased before running off as he did the same tackling one to the ground as she grabbed the others foot yanking him down slamming them both to the ground hard. She rolled up to her feet and as the one she tackled got up she kicked him in the face knocking him out.

The other one though kicked upward at her jacket pocket knocking and kicking up the locket in her pocket she carried literally everywhere. She looked to it about to grab it but the man tackled her making her accidentally swat it to the ground sliding to the armored guys feet. She growled clearly ultra pissed off. "Now that is going too far ass%#!$!" she shouted as she forcefully grabbed the sides of the man's face and did a continuous charged blast from her eyes into the mans eyes until the sockets were empty and he was dead.

Clearly that locket meant a lot to her. She tossed the body off her as she got up and sighed "Damn and I was doing so well with the not killing thing too...." she looked around then quickly trying to find the locket. "I hope its not broken..." she said to herself as she looked for it under rubble not having seen where it had landed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 pm

The armored assailant picked up the locket and looked at it. He said nothing at first but drooped his shoulders. As she finished the man and went to look for it the armored man approached her. Then suddenly reached for her face and slammed her up against the wall while covering her mouth. His grip was firm and rattling as he held the locket in the other hand and his wrist shook. "Why...WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS!?!" Suddenly the armor dissipated and JaK came into view. "HUH?!" He said as tears welled up in his face and he let her go while yanking away at the attire on her head so he could see her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Jenny went wide eyed as she was slammed against the wall her eyes tearing up when she realized who he was. She fell to her knees as he let her go her hood falling off. Her heart was racing... it was Jak.. he was back... and alive. She looked up at him tears rolling down her cheeks her voice shaky but calm. "Why do you think....? It's the same reason I broke up with you that day, the same reason I tired pushing you away that night, the same reason i called you to apologize and explain things to you," her voice was getting shakier.

"The same reason I for every moment I could find you no matter how much i searched I worried about you....I still have it so i can still see your face... because..." she then forced out her feelings shouting no longer caring what he thought as long as she could tell him so he knew. "I still love you and I never stopped! I was dumb to let you go but I thought I was protecting you and keeping you safe!......" She looked down "And I don't think I could ever stop loving you... just please... if you leave me not wanted to see me again... please at least give me back the locket...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:35 pm

JaK grimaced at her and pointed at the guy on the ground, eyes gouged out by her eye beams. "I gave this locket to a girl I once loved." He glared at her as he tightened his fist. "A righteous chick who had morals and was a hero; inspired me to do %#^$ like I'm doing now."

JaK teared up. "I gave this to Jenny Necowl - the love of my life and the mother of my child." Everyone was currently unconscious int he room or had retreated so it was okay to say her name. JaK snapped his fingers and then opened his hand to show the locket aged to dust as he imposed it to a rusted affect. "Not a monster."

JaK felt weak right now, the armor had drained him of his strength and his emotional fatigue was worse but he still towered over the girl and growled as he spoke to her. "I don't ever wanna see you again - You're a killer. He didn't need to die." JaK turned away from her. "As far as I'm concerned Energy Warrior died a long time ago, I don't even know who you are..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Her heart ached more as his words came but he was right to be angry at her she didn't care if he just hated her more for what she was about to say so she was just going to lay everything out for him here and now. She wasn't desperate to have him back despite how it sounded but she sure as hell was going to lay her feelings out there not caring if her tore them apart, it wouldn't be the first time shed have to put them back together.

"You're right I did die a long time ago... you have EVERYTHING ripped from you over and over and #%!$ing over again and you tell me you don't grow a little #%!$ing cold or remotely change! Yes I'm killing but I have been trying to stop! And... I just got so angry...." she looked down.

"I died while you were gone... literally... and you know who came to my funeral...? A but of random people, the guy who hired the guy who killed me, the guy who killed me, and 3 people from my team and didn't stay all too long.... I know not many people like me anymore or are too busy for me and I don't care... I died and not everyone of me crawled out of that grave with me... I can feel it... a hole inside me... I don't know if its you or what but... no matter how much I want to"

She cried looking at him "I cant go back to who i was.... I try I really do but I keep getting lost along the way... You can leave me now, say you don't want to see me but if I see you in danger or anything I will #%!$ing save you then take the beating you might give me later because that's the only bit left in me I can hold above water that I once was.... You can hate me... but I don't think I could ever hate you..."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 pm

"YO"

Bio and Athena arrived on the scene.

"The hell's going on here?"

He knew Jenny often dealt with shady types but things seemed to be a bit too rough for him to just not say anything despite letting her run off a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:28 pm

JaK hesitated when Jenny poured her heart out to him but all he could see in front of his eyes was the image of her ruthlessly murdering that man. He shook his head and closed his eyes. When Bio arrived on the scene JaK brushed past his shoulder and walked out.

"Nothing much, were done here." Heroes of course didn't ALWAYS arrive just in time, just as Bioshock here didn't arrive in time for any of the battle or the aftermath. "Ask her, or him, their savior of the day after all."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Jenny watched him leave then clenched her eyes shut biting her lip a bit but nothing happened that she didn't expect it to. She then got up grabbing her mouth mask slowly. She wiped her eyes and put on the mask with a now straight face pulling her hood back up as she started to walk past bio speaking calmly refusing to be emotional around anyone else. "the police should arrive soon to handle them... I should have never went to this place today..." she said mumbling the last part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)   Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hands and legs full (open/unreg titans)
Page 1 of 1