Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Vote_lcapBlood Test (Unreg Titans) Voting_barBlood Test (Unreg Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Vote_lcapBlood Test (Unreg Titans) Voting_barBlood Test (Unreg Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blood Test (Unreg Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:33 am

Jenny walked out of cosplay store that had just hooked her up with a new costume that she held in her arms as it laid neatly folded in a bag to block it from the snow. She wore her usual winter clothes since like usual it was cold and snowing. She started to walk down the side walk but paused as she heard a woman on the news from behind the glass of a tv store.

"Despite the capture of many old Titans it still seems that the Russian forces are still as strong as ever, stay tuned for more info after this break." Jenny narrowed her eyes a bit as she thought. 'Old Titans?.....' She then started to run down the side walk before jumping up and flying off back to the base. When she arrived she ran up to her room and tossed her costume to the end of her bed and whipped out her laptop, It was time for hardcore research via news media and police reports.

Her eyes darted around the screen as she read up on the fact that the Russians seemed to have been commanding what seemed to be old members of the Titans but some were captured. 'But all the old heroes disappeared, there's no way the Russians were the cause.... were they....?' She thought for a moment before checking to see who captured the Titans.

She saw that the Titans had captured two of them, Hotspot and Argent. She then searched through her computer to see all the security cameras while have photos of the two old titans to compare them and they looked just the same. "....." She then crossed her legs thinking. 'Could they really be the real deal? And if so why work with the Russians to attack Jump City the birth place of the original titan team.....?'

She then looked back to her laptop looking up biolabs but sighed half way through. 'What am I thinking any lab that would be good enough to run tests since they would need to have the original dna to compare it to the cops would be keeping an eye on.... Which is bad cause if the team tags along meta and Hotwire could get arrested...' She then went back to thinking and remembered Yangs arm.

'Wait that had to be bio tech or at least who ever made it would have to know biology to make tech that would work like her arm does. Yang had mentioned that a guy named Tiberius had asked her to look over the Titans here.... maybe he could help use with this... if he didn't make it Yang could still tell us who made it and we can get help from them to figure out who those 'old titans' are'

Jenny got up to her feet pulling out her communicator  calling the others. "Hey guys I got something to talk to you all with. It's about the Russians having old Titans as soldiers and finding out who the really are cause I don't think the real ones would do what their doing and if they are the real ones then at least we know that much rather than nothing. meet me in the main ops room, Jennifer out"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:41 am

Yang had been working the gym up until this point, practicing her martial arts on a punching bag and a series of dummies, blindfolded of course. When she heard the call she stopped and was bopped in the back by one of the dummies, knocking her to the ground. The blonde hero got up and ripped the blindfold off, walking from the danger room to the main ops, arms crossed. "This had best be good." She said calmly, still in her workout gear.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Hotwire walked into the ops room. Jenny had managed to piece together what it took the rest of them a couple weeks to figure. Kudos to her. With a flick of his hand, the holodisplay came alive, showing the data they gathered floating over a 3-D map of the city.

"I've been meaning to call together a meeting about this. I think the base is finally at a stable point resource and construction wise. Now let's figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Jenny finally made it to the main ops room around the same time as Yang. Jenny looked at her silently for a moment before answering blinking a little. "I looked over some stuff and I figured that those old Titans we have in the base may not be the real deal, we have tech that could help find out if they are or aren't but I don think that we have the ability right now to know any definite answers but the man or woman who gave you that arm might." She looked to the map as it suddenly appeared then over to Hotwire following his voice as he came in.

Jenny nodded to him "Right." she repeated a main gist of what she just said to Yang but to him now. "If we know what they are it could help us find out how Russia is getting their big guns and we can make a plan to take them out giving us an edge on this war. So to me this is something we have to do, but it's not my call alone you two are the leaders so what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Yang crossed her arms. "You do realize that if it's a clone or a genetic twin, then they won't have anything distinguishing them from the originals right?" She sighed and looked over Hotwire's shoulder at his holodisk. "If this is EVERYTHING we have, I could run it by Tiberius. Send me the files and I'll run it over Hotwire."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 pm

As much as hotwire didn't want to, they were at a bit of an impasse. They needed more intel. Tiberious had said intel. With a wave of his little technomagic hand, hotwire handed the disc to Yang.

"Go ahead. This disk has nothing that will lead back here." He said.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Yang took the disk and nodded. "For the eighth time, you don't have anything to worry about. He's a friend." She said, gesturing toward her new arm before walking out of the room. "I'll be back in an hour. Two tops."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:19 am

Jenny thought for a few moments but before Yang got out of hearing distance she shouted. "Hey Yang wait! I think we should bring the clones not just the research. The guy might have better tech than us so if we only give him info we have from our tech then he might not be able to find out more info since he doesn't have the real deal stuff with him."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:22 am

Hotwire looked up at Jennies suggestion. "While I'm not totally thrilled with the idea of handing the clones over to tiberious... I have to admit there are a few tests that I just can't do here. I don't have the gear for it, and it's pretty finicky stuff. It would take me weeks to make it." He explained scratching his head.

"We can load up the jet and fly them in."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 am

Yang stopped halfway through a step and blinked. Hotwire...didn't have the tech for it? What? The blonde turned around and walked in calmly, hands behind her back. She raised an eyebrow at Hotwire. "You're absolutely positive that you don't have the tech you need?" She asked in disbelief. "...Fine. We'll load them up." She said, hitting some buttons on her gauntlet to ready the T-Jet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Jenny nodded "I'll go get my stuff just in case stuff goes down then I'll come over and help get them into the Jet." Jenny said wanting to have her stuff just in case stuff went down. She wanted to be ready for anything. If they had nothing to say to her or alternate orders shed run off to do as she said she would.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm

"Great. I'll start setting up the clone transfer. They'll be in the the loading bay within 10 minutes. See you all down there." Hotwire said heading to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:29 am

Yang instead went to her lab to put on her armor. She had already made cuffs to inhibit powers on their captives if they woke up for whatever reason, and to be honest the only reason she didn't routinely use them was because they took A LOT of power to use. She took the charged cuffs with her on her belt. "I can't believe we're moving them." She mumbled, pulling her hood up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 am

Jenny finished getting her costume on and walked down to the holding cells as Hotwire would arrive and shed help him get the clones onto the jet. Jenny then looked to Yang as she'd join them. "Hey I know you probably are not really liking the idea of moving the clones but I wanted to say thanks for be willing to help us out and agreeing to do this."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Hotwire nodded to her. "And I agree. I wish we didn't have to move them. But we need to bring them to a particle accelerator to sync to my quantum gene analyzer, and the most efficient one is in California. That happens to be under tibs control."

Within twenty minutes, the clones were on the sub, and Hotwire was in position.

"Ready guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Test (Unreg Titans)   Blood Test (Unreg Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Test (Unreg Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next