Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When two ends meet (hw/ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

"For now. We may drop her off at a prison later." Hotwire responded. He then stooped over a microscope and went to work.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 am

Jenny nodded and left but Nightingales eyes went wide looking to him and spoke in a pleading fashion. "please no! You can't put me in prison! They'll just send me to the asylum I can't go back there I can't! please..... if you put me in there.... I may never come back out again.... They'll keep me locked up in there forever...."

"You don't know what it's like being suck in one of those cells.... they restrain you and make it so you cant use your powers or escape..... you cant talk to anyone... not even look outside just only stare at the padded walls..... then they force feed you when you refuse to eat and gag you so you can't even bite your own tongue to bleed out to death and finally end it all.... It drove me truly insane in there and they just watched me go insane.... They don't try to help you get better... they just keep you locked up in there and make sure you don't die...."

She was shaking actually and clearly scared of going back but she showed no indications of lying at all nor was she. They treated her exactly how she said they did and that is what drove her truly insane though what no one knew not even her was that she wasn't even really that badly insane in the first place but she never said she wasn't back then because she thought she was and now thanks to the asylum she had become truly insane. Well when she was sober she was.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 am

Hotwire put his hand to his chin. This girl was definitely insane... but he felt for her. He could only imaging how horrible the place must be...

He shook his head. No. He had made the mistake before... and horribly regretted it. His mind flashing back to a point early in his hero career, before he came to jump city. He simply looked down at the table and turned a dial up, which would turn off the sound in the cage. She may as well have been talking to a brick wall. But then something else came to him.

She was sane before going into that asylum. She was just going to prison. Then she was transferred, and something happened in there that made her snap.

What kind of asylum were they running?

He tapped his communicator.

"Hey Energy... can you look into one more thing for me? I need information on the asylum that Nightingale was held in."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Nightingale then watched him do so knowing he just muted her and her eyes went wide and teary eyed trembling when she realized that he was going to put her back in the asylum. She then screamed her irises turning light blue as she banged on the glass shouting at him knowing he couldn't hear her still though shouting things saying that he was suppose to be a hero who saves any and everyone. And stuff like that along with begging for him to not send her back.

"Yeah I've already was lead to that when I found nothing on her medical records since there are none other than a poorly made fake birth certificate and such. By checking out the asylum I know know she has a massive phobia of penguins and the fact she never once in her life until then showed any signs of mental illness and that no one diagnosed her with being insane so in other words they for some reason just sent her directly to the asylum in a padded cell when they should have maximum only had normal cell but they wanted her somewhere excluded. I can send you some footage I found... its a bit too much for me to watch since she looks like me and it reminds me and brings up old memories of when I had my mental break down and cut off my ears and hair and got all depressed and emo for a long time there."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:24 pm

"I assume you had to hack in to get that stuff?" Hotwire ask. "Anyways. Send me the footage." He said walking around the table and watching the computer screen. He took great care to make sure nightingale couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:36 pm

"Yeah I nearly couldn't hack it, someone really doesn't want her existence to be known." She then send him a compilation of the footage.

It started with 2 large men tossing the 13 year old girl roughly into the cell that if it wasn't padded she'd probably would have broken something. In the corner of the screen it said day 1. She wore as straight jacket as she laid on the ground mumbling that she was sorry having just heard that the bullies she had beat up at school had died of blood loss. The video then cut to day 23 where Nightingale was kicking the cell door shouting. "Yo ass holes I'm hungry and I gotta pee let me out!" he'd then hear in the background "The subject seems to be getting more hostile by the day, but still sane, send in the guards..."

3 men ran in then that were twice her size and knocked her down to the ground and beat her horribly. It the skipped to day 32 when Nightingale was dancing ballet as a pass time and the men bursted in again beating her again. Then day 53 while Nightingale was back flipping and just really goofing off still seeming to be sane and the men came in again. This continued for the next year. Day 409 Nightingale sat in the corner of the room having been crying but now just looked a bit dead inside and the days were counting up some times someone coming in and feeding her.

Day 585 she seemed to to try and bite her tongue to cut it to bleed out but some guys run and and gag her to stop her holding her down. Day 709 Nightingale stood in the center of the room being gagged and one of those mouth covers they used there with her head down to the ground as she stood there silently. "Subject seems to be standing the room like this for 2 days now refusing to eat and has had no responses to any of our men hitting he-" he went silent as she slowly looked up at the camera and smiled. Day 859 Nightingale sits crossed legged in the corner of the room banging her head against the wall as she sang.

Day 934 Nightingale laughed insanely as she talked to non existent people. "The subject now seems to be insane from lack of communication from others." "Good keep her that way we don't need her sane we need her insane." "Yes sir." Day 1095 Nightingale was now dancing as she talked to herself laughing insanely but pausing when alarms went off and she blinked as she looked lowly to the door as it opened. She then ran outside the cell and the camera angle changed to her talking to another one of the insane inmates who took off her restraints for her and patted her head.

"You're a good fluffy panda aren't you~?" She giggled and nodded before skipping off. The camera then changed as she skipped through a crowd of escaping men and women who went around her and she want into the room that had their personal belongings for the inmates. The camera then changed as she punched the cases with energy charged punches forcing them open until she found her stuff and got her things on though the camera did cut out for a moment when she was changing her clothes.

The camera then changed to as she slaughtered guards and made her way out of of the building before the footage cut off. "The subject has escaped...." "Find it and do what ever you can to get it back here and make sure it never gets out again...." "Yes sir." The footage then ended there with that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Hotwire looked over the files. They were separated into sections, based on different phases of the treatment. They were conditioning her... turning her mind to mush on purpose!

He tapped his communicator again.

"Energy. I think I know the next stop to make in our... investigation..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When two ends meet (hw/ask)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4