Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
When two ends meet (hw/ask) Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When two ends meet (hw/ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

When two ends meet (hw/ask) Empty
PostSubject: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Jenny grabbed her backpack putting her laptop inside it as she paused and took off the boarder of the screen on the inside and undid the screws that held the physical screen in and slowly pulled it out. She then pulled out a small thin envelope putting the screen and her laptop back together.

Mean while Nightingale was sitting on her roof looking up at the sky a raindrop hitting her face rolling down her cheek her expression blank as two more fall on her face. 'Why is the sky crying...?' She thought as more start coming down more falling down from the sky.

She sat down on the bed as she pulled out an old photo out from it it was of her and her old team. ' She sighed looking to the photo after closing her eyes 'I joined a new team guys.... its not a thievery based one but... it's with a friend.... I'm sticking with this one.... and I will make sure no one dies this time... for you guys...'

"please don't cry mister sky! Here I'll give you a hug!" She then proceeded to jump up into the air trying to grab the sky as she leaped from roof to roof.

Jenny wiped her face after crying a few tears as she got up grabbing the last of her things that she forgot in the hotel. She then hoped out her window swinging her backpack on her back and took flight.

Nightingale at the next jump accidentally rammed her head into Jenny and her making them both land hard onto the ground. They both groaned as they sat up. Looking at each other as their eyes go wide.

"Jennifer"
"Nightingale"

Nightingale then ran up to her excitedly and dragged Jenny into an alleyway. "why are we in an alley way?" Jenny asked "Fun things happen in alley ways! Maybe we can kill people toge-" Jenny pushed her to the ground and sat on her while she typed into her computer to tap into Hotwire's systems back into the base but only enough to give Hotwire a location when he saw that there was a signal trying to hack the system."Hey whatcha doin now?!"

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Hotwire at this point was still typing at his computer when the hack alarm went off. Wide eyed, he furiously worked to pinpoint it. That was odd. Whoever was doing it wasn't aiming to actually get in... in fact, getting the location ping was super easy... it was... an apartment. And it was only a few minutes from where the teleporter last shot to.

He pieced it together... Jenny was sending a distress signal... or something to that effect. She didn't have a communicator yet, so she was using this. Smart.

10 minutes later, hotwire was walking down the entrance to the alley, prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Nightingale wiggled one arm free poking Jenny's face saying Boop after every time Jenny said Stop with an annoyed look and her arms crossed. Jenny then looked to Hotwire gesturing to Nightingale  with the expression of 'Do you know what the #%!$ this is suppose to be' Nightingale then saw Hotwire and shreed "Ginger Bread Boy!"

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Hotwire walked into the alley prepared for the worst... and what he got made him wish that he had gotten the worst.

"On the list of things I did not need today... this was one of them..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Jenny looked up to him and Nightingale blinked to him. "Wait you specifically listed Jennifer sitting on Nightingale in the alley way in Downtown and contacting you to inform you to come meet us here as I poked Jenny's face just to mess with her on your do not need list?" Jenny rolled her eyes. [color=cyan]"Sorry I couldn't bring her back to the base and if I left her alone shed sure to kill more people in a messed up fashion."[color] she said sounding just as annoyed as hotwire. "Oh Jenny you know be so well~~" "Not only that but for some reason she looks like me as well so I thought that that would be a big enough issue to bring it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

"I've run into this girl a couple times. Starting a couple weeks after you're death actually." He said. "Come on. Let's get you somewhere safe." Hotwire said beckoning to Nightingale. When hotwire said somewhere safe for her, he meant someprison safe for her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Nightingale wiggled out from under Jenny making jenny fall on the ground. "Okay!" Jenny got back up and followed them as Nightingale pounced on Hotwire's back righting on him piggy back style. "Wow you're tall! Boy Ginger! Just look how you dwarf Jenny when she walks next to you!" Jenny seemed to get more annoyed by her by the second.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 am

Hotwire turned around to face Jenny and mouthed the words. "Open a teleporter..." Unfortunately, he remembered the closest one was a couple blocks away. Dangit. Looks like Harmon was in for a piggyback.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 am

Nightingale then climbed up his back after a moment or so to sit on his shoulders and started to braid and play with his hair. "It's almost as read as blood but its also as bright as fire!*Loud gasp* FIRE BLOOD!" she then saw Hotwire's belt and leaned back hanging from her legs off his shoulders taking things out of the belt. "SO COOL!" She then spirted out some tech talk stuff using big tech words and such just describing how it worked and how cool it was and ideas on how to make it more deadly. Jenny during this time got the portal ready.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:32 am

Hotwire drudged on, trying to tolerate this. He would have to see if Jenny was deserving of some kind of medal for putting up with this. But as soon as the portal was up, hotwire ran through. He could only hope for the portal to quickly close behind them so that Nightingale was stuck in the Hub with them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:43 am

Jenny ran through and quickly closed it before Nightingale noticed she was stuck in there with them. Nightingale gasped running to where the portal was as she tossed the small grenade backwards at Hotwire accidentally turning it on. Jenny Saw it and gasped as it was about to go off in hotwires face she held her hand out to hit it away but a mini bubble formed around the bomb while still touching the palm of her hand ad the bomb went off in the orb protecting hotwire totally. Jenny though looked shocked by this.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Hotwire went wide eyed as the explosive went off next to Jenny and Him. It looked like they would both be all right for the moment, and the Hub defenses just started kicking in. Two devices would poke from the wall and point at Nightingale and fire two small projectiles at her. If they hit, they would inject a knockout agent.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Jenny pulled her hand away and the energy bubble shattered like glass letting the bits of metal from the bomb fell to the ground and the smoke to raise into the air. Jenny blinked "How did I-...?" Up till then all Jenny's projections were her force field or he energy blasts so this was certainly new for her. But she then looked at Nightingale as she eeped and back flipped perfectly as she shot an energy blast out of her foot to get her quickly out of the way as she saw one of the projectiles coming but as she did she was hit by the other one.

Nightingale landed and saw the projectile in her side her eyes going wide as she realized was it was when her vision started to go blurry. She then seemed to get enraged as she ran at them about to attack them but then fell to the ground as she passed out. Jenny then looked to Hotwire "Maybe you should keep your belt out of arms reach of her from now on...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Hotwire would have focused on Jennies new ability, but he was too busy dealing with the now incapacitated Nightingale. That... kind of took precedence.

"Agreed on the belt. Mind setting up a stasis chamber near the bio-labs?" He asked pointing to jennies hand. "I have a couple tests to run."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Jenny walked up to Nightingale and picked her up bridal style no problem. "How about since I don't know how to do that, you set it up and I'll carry Nightingale" Jenny said still learning how to do some things in the Hub. "Can you run your tests if she's drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When two ends meet (hw/ask)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next