Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When two ends meet (hw/ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 am

Jenny watched him and listened as he spoke blinking and was about to say something but Nightingale then woke up with a groan holding her head. "Dude note to your future self, this gas and that dart is not a good combo for the head. And second note to yourself, I've had my powers and epic ears and hair style since birth and I think so has Jenny so your theory is debugged" she said talking just like Jenny tone wise as she stood up. "True, and nice to see you again Addison." she said with a nod that at the exact same time was returned. "Same to you though this headache isn't very nice."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:13 am

"Listen. Something weird's going on here." Hotwire said. "We just need to know what you know about your powers. Anything could help."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 am

they both nod at the same time and speak at the same time "Right" "Look all I know is I was born with my powers and everything else you apparently seem to know since mine are generally tone down versions of Jenny's, I assume mine are at her's level when she was 13 since thats when I was tossed in the Asylum and unlike Jenny there I was unable to use them. So mine are 3 or well 4 years behind Jenny's. I think they advance further the more you use them based on what I've experienced and seen."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:38 am

Hotwire leaned against the wall. "Hm. This is perplexing. Between your looks and powers... something has to be there." He said.

"Wait..." He said looking up.

"When did you both develop your powers and how did it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 am

"Well I got mine about at 7 when.... well it was a very emotional moment for me and, well my powers are effected with my emotions." Jenny nodded "Same here...I'm not really gonna get into what went on but it was highly emotional for me too and i was about the same age" Nightingale thought for a long while very hard before saying. "Hey flame drapes try checking our dna maybe we're related or something."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:40 am

Hotwire was about to suggest a DNA test... when Nightingale beat him to it.

"Maybe. You could have a genetic sequence that causes your powers to activate at the same time. But... it could also be that something happened to you at that age as well." He said. He went for a small device with a slight curve at the end.

"This should tell me just that."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 am

They nod to him "Well then... lets get sci fi i guess" jenny said with a deep breath nightingale nodded "If only we could go mid evil or something instead it would be so much cooler."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:59 am

Hotwire pressed the device up to Jennies skin, and the with his powers, made a small opening in the chamber that allowed him to float in the scanner. It pressed up against Nightingales arm, before floating back out, sealing the tank behind it.

Back in his hand, hotwire began working the data over.

"Now let's see what you two have in common other than energy signatures..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:23 am

Hotwire would find out that Nightingale's DNA was exactly the same as Jenny's though was slightly altered that were clearly non natural aka man made alterations to make hers different yet still the same as Jenny's. Hotwire would also find out that both Jenny and Nightingale had alien DNA in them that was morphed with human DNA making them appear looks wise (For the most part.) and genetically human.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am

Hotwire went wide eyed. Without a word, he dropped the scanner on the ground, the screen cracking and going black. He muttered out a "Dear god..."

"I have no idea how to put this... but from what I can gather." He said leaning against the table. "You're both perfect carbon copies of one another. At least you were to start with. Then somebody made some changes to you Nightingale. Sorry to say it but I think Energy here is the original." He said. "And well... how to I put this delicately..." He said...

"Neither of you are %100 human. In fact... I think both of you are more alien than anything."
He said running a hand through his hair.

"I'm going to need an asprin... or 10..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:56 am

They both looked a bit shocked at his expression and a little frightened at what might have caused him to react the way that he did. They then looked to him when he started to speak both of them growing paler and paler at each word he spoke Nightingale so far taking it a bit harder since she was the copy. Nightingale and Jenny both fell to the butts speaking at the same time. "Same here...." Jenny then sighed looking to hotwire. "So now I'm not only a technical zombie but part alien too...." Nightingale then sighed as well calming down a bit. "So if I'm a copy of Jenny... the question of why I was made arises..... and who made me..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:01 pm

"Well the first clue to that is fairly obvious." Hotwire said floating the scanner up to him. "Your DNA itself is very telling. I told you it had alien DNA. If we can find a probable match, we'll know where to start digging." He explained.

"I have some samples of Zydon DNA here. I think I can access some other alien codes in other databases, but it'll take some time."
He lamented. "Needless to say I doubt we're getting our answers today."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

They nod "Right though while we wait we can try and look into my medical records or something and thry and find some info that way too." Nightingale suggested standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 pm

"Right. Energy, you take care of the records work. I could do it, but I need to work these samples. Isolate the alien DNA right down to the core." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 pm

SHe nodded "Right, want me to leave Addison here?" She asked as she walked to the door and waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When two ends meet (hw/ask)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next