Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When champions meet(observer) Vote_lcapWhen champions meet(observer) Voting_barWhen champions meet(observer) Vote_rcap 
Moon
When champions meet(observer) Vote_lcapWhen champions meet(observer) Voting_barWhen champions meet(observer) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When champions meet(observer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

When champions meet(observer) Empty
PostSubject: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:13 am

Bloodmoon made his way across the rooftops of crash alley. He hoped that what he was told by Lady Artemis wasn't true that somehow the python was finding a way to rise. This came about when her brother took notice of a sank based group had been passing out meals and the such. While this was normally no concern this ones goddess looked like the python that Apollo defeated when Hera sent it after their mother and they feared that the goddess may attack them out of spite though they doubted that the sank was related but they didn't know.

It took several weeks of asking around when he came across someone with info on the group and when their next meeting was so he could meet this snake goddess champion. He hoped things would go well as he caught sight of the tent they had set up. Bloodmoon climbed down the fire escape and made his way over to the tent where there was a small gathering of people slowly forming.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 am

The Cult of the Snake resided within Crash Alley.

It was a good choice for a number of reasons. Primary being that here, they were away from any sort of control that the law could extend towards them. They were safe to conduct their operations without much interference. They have made home on the fringes of the Alley, in a series of abandoned houses.

The gangs were not much trouble as well. They mostly avoided the place, inhabited by the 'weirdos', as the red-cloaked cultists were called. It worked in their favor as well. Nobody likes finding someone snooping around in their business. The security, however, was fairly low. Only a couple of cultists on the watch, who didn't even bother to look up. Which is why a certain visitor managed to slip unnoticed.

Hafiz was waiting in his tent. It was rather spacious, having used to be a market tent, it could house a small shop underneath it. Inside, it was painted red, with gold symbols of the Snake painted on the walls. He sat on the carpet, surrounded by candles, meditating. Soon, the fabrics that covered the entrance were pulled aside, and 4 individuals went in. They were dressed alike - in red cloaks which covered both the face and body. Having bowed, they approached, and sat in front of the Prophet. These weren't simple cultists, oh no. They were his emissaries.

Hafiz opened his eyes.

- At lassst, all four of you are here. We may now begin.

A pause was held, before the masked man continued, speaking in his eerie, hissing tone.

- Asss you know, the ssshow of goodwill has been most fruitful. If at first, prospective acolytes could've been counted with digitsss of a single hand, now they line up by dozensss...

The four emissaries nodded in unison, however, did not speak out themselves.

- However, the action had put a certain sssstrain on our budget. I've sent you to find our cult any alternate sssources of income. Have you succeeded?

The four still remained in awkward silence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:32 am

Bloodmoon made his way to through the camp surprised at how easily he was able to get through the camp with out getting caught. Bloodmoon watched as four people walked into the tent and with his enhanced hearing . Listened in on the conversation that seemed to be centered around their growth putting a strain on the budget, though only the leader the one he needed to speak to was the one doing all the talking and seemed to hiss like a snake.

Bloodmoon continued to wait he would gather all the information as he could before approaching the leader. Deactivating his cloak Bloodmoon made his way around the area keeping out of sight and tried to find anything that would be able to tell him more about the cult and what it was they believed just to figure out what he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:02 am

Hafiz liked not the silence that came after his question.

He knew what that meant, and the quiet cackling at the back of his head only confirmed his guesses. For some reason, his underlings' apparent failure amused the Goddess. However, it only made the man frown underneath his mask. Because such a failure put a shadow on himself. And he had low tolerance for failure.

- Speak up.

One of the emissaries stood up.

- Prophet, I have ventured out to the gangs located in this area, as you commanded me, and presented him the offers, as you instructed. Half of the heathens only laughed at me, while the other did not take my word seriously. They think we are a ... "bunch of runaway asylum patients".

His voice trembled with anger at the last line, he seemed angry. The voice inside of Hafiz's head hummed in approval, noting such a reaction. Soon, he heard her decree as well: - He is being sincere, and angered at the insult towards me. Spare him your wrath, this time.

Hafiz only nodded in acknowledgement.

- Sit. It seems that the gangs you ventured to do know what we are capable of. Very well. I shall pay them a visit, and let them experience the Goddess' gifts ... firsthand. Now, what about you?

The second emissary stood up.

- My trip to the banks was not successful as well, Prophet Hafiz. Almost all of them has denied us any chance of credit and money, saying that ours is not a profitable organization, and would not have any means of paying back.

- Hrm...

The Prophet knew it to be true without the Goddess' council. This land was driven by money. Having one give it up for free was impossible. Especially from banks, who would die than offer a single dollar for any non-profitable cause. He would need to do something about them as well. Hafiz breathed in, deeply.

Wait... something is in the air... Something foreign. That does not belong here...

He stood up, picking up his long staff.

- I smell... a presence.

When that word was uttered, all 4 emissaries jumped up. From underneath their robes, 4 curved blades were unsheathed, as they formed a protection circle around their Prophet, eager to defend him, with their lives, if need be. However...

- Stand down. I can defend myself. I am the chosen one.

Hafiz inhaled the air once more. He wasn't able to pinpoint where it was coming from, but it was here, in front of him, somewhere...

- Come out, whoever you are, if you wish not to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 am

Bloodmoon had given up hope of finding information as it seemed it was to be the only thing that was guarded well here. Bloodmoon then headed back to the tent and began to wait and listen in hoping to find out something of use. When he knew that he was finally found out he chuckled and said, "I know when I am caught." He then walked to the entrance of the tent and entered the tent his arm raised to show he wasn't a treat yet. "I am Bloodmoon champion of Artemis the greek goddess of the moon, hunt and childbirth I come in peace for now. My patron requires of me to learn of your cult and your intentions towards them as your goddess resembles the python that her brother slew and let you know they hold no ill will toward you or her."
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Hafiz expected an assailant of some sort. Someone armed to the teeth with a goal of claiming his life, and stop his Goddess' ascension. To his surprise, the intruder was nothing more than ... a kid. A kid that had been missing an arm, at that. His eyes widened under his mask. A handicapped kid managed to sneak into his camp, to overhear some of the details of his meeting, which was supposed to be private. And his claim to be champion of a greek goddess Artemis... Was too much for the man's suspension of disbelief.

- A child. Artemis has sent ... a child?

The man sounded incredulous. And the question was more meant for his Goddess, than for the boy, or for his emissaries, who seemed to be as startled as their Prophet had been. The voice at the back of his head was silent, for a while, enough to make Hafiz a bit more worried. Eventually though, he heard the hissing voice again.

He doesn't lie. The poor choice of both champion and name is definitely Artemis' handwork.

The Goddess sounded somewhat ... irked. If such a word could be used to describe the mood of a deity. Hafiz had a hunch as to why that was. The odd child shouldn't have reminded the representative of a Snake Deity about how his God killed a snake. It was ... unnerving. Still, there was no word on what to do with the kid. The man understood it as his cue to act, on his own.

- Do not remind the Goddess of a murdered snake, lest you want to earn her ire. - his eyes sparkled a bit in the light of burning candles around him, as the man brought himself back to a sitting position, facing the intruder. The sword-wielding emissaries, however, did not sit down, standing still like statues, and eyeing the child with wary glares.

- Tell me, champion of Artemis, how did you get here undetected?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Bloodmoon could tell that he was being looked down upon but he didn't care what the man thought of him, but he had a job to do and tried to chose his words carefully as he said, "I am a child only by my years of life though I don't think you where asking me that. As for angering your patron forgive me I am not one suited for diplomatic missions I was merely trying to state lord Apollo's regret in having to end the noble serpent's life he took no joy in it nor my lady and wish that python would have listened to them as they had tried to tell him that Hera had deceived him into going after them."

thinking carefully as he took in the room on how to answers the man's question and said, "A question for a question and a answer for a answer. I am a both wolf and human at the soul. I hunt like a wolf that is how I got in I kept to the shadows and away from your men I watched and waited I learned before I moved about though I am surprised you failed to notice me the first time I came near your tent. Now if you would be kind enough to answer my question, Are your goals to bring harm to my patron or those I care for?"
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 am

The boy really should have dropped the subject, when asked.

The way he formed his apology sounded like an elaborate mockery of both him, the Goddess, and the snake. Hafiz frowned underneath his mask, keeping silent for a little while, deciding on what he should do.

He decided to leave it be, in favor of more pressing matters at hand. Like the breach of security this one-armed boy so easily caused, and nonchalantly told them about, when requested. Now, the Prophet felt angry. But not at the boy - at his own minions and guards, who acted most irresponsibly, allowing such a thing to happen. The man shot his emissaries a nasty glare, however his voice retaining the note of a tranquil fury.

- You four. Leave me. We shall continue our meeting at a later date. When I can be sssssure that nobody can walk into my tent and eavesdrop on me undetected. Get out of my sssssssssight.

The last line made the four men practically run out, not wishing to invoke neither the Prophet's, nor the Goddess' wraith. Hafiz made a note to get to the bottom of this later on, and to punish those responsible. However, he still had a matter to attend to. The boy ... was still here, waiting for an answer for his patron. Letting out a tired sigh, Hafiz returned his attention to him. Eyes narrowing into slits as he spoke.

- I sssuppose I should thank you. By arriving undetected you did me a favor. As for your quarry... - the man waited a few times, consulting with the Goddess, who never seemed to leave his cranium in peace; - She cares not for your patron, her brother, or the snake that had been murdered a few thousands of years ago. As long as Artemis stays out of our way... we will stay out of hers.

Another long pause came, as Hafiz waited for the reply, hoping that what he said had answered the boy's question. He didn't wish to make enemies with other Gods, not unless his deity commanded him to. She didn't. Instead ... she requested to make an inquiry. An inquiry Hafiz was rather reluctant to do. But still, he obeyed.

- There is one question my Goddess wishes to pose yours. How is Artemis doing this days, with her worshipers all but gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Bloodmoon could pick up that he seemed to anger the man but it was not him he was angry at but his followers but Bloodmoon had enough of trying to push Apollo's apology to the man before him he didn't want to die he rather have the donkey ears thank you very much and nodded as he got the answer he came for and it was one he expected and said, "She agrees to those terms."  

Bloodmoon stiffened at the snake goddess question that Hafiz's patron had asked this was a sore subject for her he quickly thought how to answer while asking Artemis if he should even answer. He relaxed when he got his answer and said, "Plain and simple she hates it though she has accepted it while going to lengths to try and gather followers through out the ages though we are few in number, but we always have been compared to other gods and goddess. It would go better if the other Olympians sought out their own champions I believe as most see me as either as someone to be feared or crazy."
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Hafiz heard a mean laughter inside of his head when the answer was given. His goddess found delight in the fact that most of the old Gods weren't doing too well themselves. It was giving her hope that in the event of her returning, they would be on a somewhat equal grounds.

- If Artemis has accepted her fate as a has-been deity, that is her choice. We, on the other hand, are planning on leaving our mark in the world. - Hafiz said heavily, still not removing his perceptive gaze from the child.

Nice choice of words there, darling. But do not be so hasty to dismiss him just yet. Perhaps he can be of some use to us... And the goddess he represents.

- Not many worship the Old Gods these days. Without worshipers, they become weaker, and eventually forgotten. Surely Artemis would miss the days she was respected and rightfully feared. - Hafiz shrugged, eyes narrowing slightly, as he shifted in his place.

- Perhaps we could help each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 pm

"She does miss it but it seems that being a well know goddess in the olden days has come back to bite her so to speak as she along with the other gods are seen as nothing but a story. AS for helping each other that would be most beneficiary for both parties as that would give your goddess a ally in the Olympian council should interest cross as they are bound to do with immortals. But what would my patron get out of such a alliance?" said Bloodmoon while Artemis and bloodmoon would agree to the alliance it was wise to know what they would be getting into before they agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When champions meet(observer)   When champions meet(observer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When champions meet(observer)
Page 1 of 1