Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We meet again (Dar) Vote_lcapWe meet again (Dar) Voting_barWe meet again (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
We meet again (Dar) Vote_lcapWe meet again (Dar) Voting_barWe meet again (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We meet again (Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

We meet again (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Jenny leaves a small time club having just finished a gig there, she had been trying to double time her gigs she did to get more money for a new costume. Her current one was starting to just look like fabric scraps and stitches from all the patch jobs she has been needing to do lately.

Also the weather and season was starting to change so a better costume that keeps in heat and covers most of her body wasn't really going to be fun when the heat waves came. She started to walk down the sidewalk deciding to go on a small walk before going on patrol as she thought about maybe saving up for a fancy device that swaps out her clothes for her costume so she wouldn't have to go back to the tower to change all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Jemmy had been going through a lot lately. Rain, Annie, and Marleigh had been changing her view of the world. Ways she had treated people for so long were suddenly being questioned in her mind.

Other people had feelings. It was a strange concept to grasp, at least for someone like Jemmy.

Jemmy sat with her back against the wall, watching people go by. She was used to change, it was a big part of her life. But now something was changing inside of her, something important. It wasn't quite her personality. It was more like her morality. Her very soul seemed to be undergoing a transformation, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

She saw Energy Warrior, aka Jenny walking by. For some reason, Jemmy felt like talking to the girl for a moment. She jumped to her feet and fell in-step with the teen. "Hey, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Jenny hadn't even noticed Jemmy there until she talked and joined her. Jenny wasn't sure how to feel about Jemmy yet for some part of it. She felt Jemmy could change unlike Yang and maybe even a few of her team mates. She had been thinking a lot about something Tim had said about her as well. Jenny had already wanted to give her another chance despite everything... maybe it was just because she really hoped Jemmy could change for the better maybe even one day be her friend.

The only thing that made her question her real feelings is how the two parted last... with the last words Jemmy had said to her that left her in tears... Kale and her made up of course and were still together so it wasn't like jemmy really hurt her so she mostly had moved on though it was weird, it was one of those rare things that she found it hard to move on from.

"You know saving lives, preforming on stage, and trying to be the best Titan I can be as always... though I'm still unsure if one of my current.. things I've done was rather Titan-ish." She said thinking back to the large meting she called for to vote Yang out of leadership. "What about you...?" She said a bit casually not even talking to her like she had in the past, not like she was a hero trying to stop a villain or anything, she just talked like she was just a normal person or a friend that your very casual with that you didn't really talk to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:05 pm

"Right now, I'm being surprised that you're not angry at me." Jemmy smiled. "I guess forgiveness is a big part of being a hero, right? Don't worry about messing up once in a while. I make mistakes all the time. So, I guess that's what I've been up to, making mistakes." Jemmy thought about the last few busy weeks. "Actually, I've been spending a lot of time with my new friends. It makes me fell really happy, but I also feel...strange. Maybe I'm getting sick, or maybe I'm going through...what's it called again? That thing butterflies go through? Metamorphosis."

Jemmy looked back at Jenny again. "I haven't seen Kale in a while. He's not cheating on us, is he?" She laughed, even if Jenny didn't. "Just kidding. I know he's your first boyfriend and everything. It's just...I've never had a boyfriend before, either." Jemmy wiped a tear from her eye. "I think I got jealous of you. Plus, his blood is really yummy."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 pm

She smiled a bit "Actually even if it isn't a hero thing, its a big thing for me I don't usually like to dwell on things. And I agree You make a mistake so what it won't help anyone to linger on it." She said with a smile to Jemmy looking back forward so she wouldn't walk into anyone as Jemmy continued. "I'm glad you found some friends to make you happy Jemmy" She was really glad for Jemmy though she wondered what she exactly meant by the Metamorphosis comment.

Jenny laughed a bit looking to Jemmy with as they walked but it slowly shrunk as she felt bad. She stopped walking placing a hand on Jemmy's shoulder and smiled a little giving her a hug. "Hey it's ok Jealously can make you do bad things but like I said a little bit ago, we all make mistakes so why linger on them it won't help anyone." She thought for a moment at the money she just got from the gig she just did and then smiled to Jemmy. "How about we get some ice cream I've been dying for some rocky road?" She smiled a goofyish smile her new costume could wait and her one that was now raggity still had a few more uses out of it anyways. Besides Ice cream shouldn't cost too much and hello! It's ice cream!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 am

Jenny actually laughed at her comments about Kale. Jemmy studied the teen curiously. Had she hit her head or something? The last time they had met, Jenny would have killed Jemmy if given the chance. Jemmy had even been forced to pull out her hundred balloon army, the secret tactic that she had been saving for her final confrontation with Yang. Now that same, violent girl was giving Jemmy a hug. Jemmy didn't push Jenny away, but she didn't hug her back, either.

Jenny's words applied to both of them equally, Jemmy realized. She thought of the angry, blood thirsty look on the teen hero's face from their last encounter. Jealousy could indeed motivate people to do bad things. But Jenny also brought up a good point. Why linger on past mistakes. Jemmy applied that to the mistakes of others, in addition to herself. There was no real reason to hold a grudge against the teen hero. A grudge wouldn't help anyone.

Especially when there was ice cream involved. "That sounds like a great idea. I'll have strawberry, please." Jemmy skipped along as they made their way to the ice cream store. Life sure was strange. The teen Jemmy had tried to kill was now buying her ice cream of her own free will.

But now that Jemmy had Kale on her mind, she wanted to know more details. "So, are you guys pretty serious? You and Kale I mean. I don't want to step on your toes, but I want to know if there's any chance that he could like me. He's not perfect, a little too dumb I think, but he means well." Jemmy didn't tell the teen that she had considered tying her up and torturing her for the sake of Kale. That information would just be Jemmy's little secret. It wasn't like she was still planning on doing it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 am

Jenny smiled brightly. "Strawberry and rocky road it is then!" She walked with her smiling, she knew Jemmy wasn't as bad as the other agreed and tried to make her out to be. In fact she knew or well hoped back at the meeting she wasn't which is why she was constantly trying to defend her. She felt Jemmy could change if she wanted to. Tim was right Choas wasn't evil it was neutral and could be used for either side no matter what anyone said. Maybe she could bring up this topic to Jemmy later to see what she thought on the matter.

She looked to Jemmy for a bit as she talked and sighed looking forward for a bit before looking back to Jemmy. "I'd like to think of us like that but its a bit hard considering he doesn't know anything about relationships other than what he's seen on tv, through actions of others on the street, and manic and Hotwire... one of which I'm almost certain hasn't even kissed a girl before let alone dated one." She felt bad for saying that about Hotwire but she couldn't really take back what she said now so she didn't and continued.

"I honestly think I love him it might just be young foolish kid love I know but it feels real to me... He's not really dumb he's sorta like.." She thought about how to describe it. "Like if you had a teenager with great grades super smart but have never done anything physical before, he is great with the stuff he knows but if you would teach or talk about football he would probably suck at it and not understand it. Kale is of another world,  he doesn't understand ours so the best we can do is help him do so... Like when he freaked out at the meeting..."

She frowned a bit looking down. "He said talking out... arguing what ever... was not the route to go... he then told us to beat up each other for leadership and if I lost I had to be kicked out which everyone else agreed to... I find that a dumb reason to get hurt over, I stand by how I feel but  I'm not going to fight my own team mate or a friend over it. If I hurt her that would make things harder on her later if she ever got in a fight and got hurt further. It just..." she sighed "The notion at that time really offended me that he thought I would do such a thing and well yeah... right now I'm not sure if were super serious or what but I'd like to hope we were serious I do care a lot about him after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Kale didn't know anything about relationships, which was perfect. Jemmy was new to them as well. Jemmy felt out of touch with this world, as well. After all, she wasn't a human. She wasn't even a physical being. Not really. She took this physical form in order to interact with people, but it was all a facade. She had never thought she could feel close to someone until she had met Rain.

But then Jenny said something that made Jemmy pause. There had been fighting among the Titans? She wondered what they had been fighting about. Stranger still, Kale had suggested combat as a means of decision making instead of discussion. Jenny was her girlfriend, and yet he had been willing to have her fight Yang and possibly get kicked off the team? Jemmy frowned and gave Jenny a serious look. "How can you love him if he cares so little for you? He wanted you to risk injury and getting kicked out of the Titans?"

Jemmy had forced Kale to fight against Jenny a while ago for her amusement. Did he think he was supposed to continue trying to harm her? Kale really was an idiot. "A knight is supposed to protect her princess. I would have broken up with him on the spot. In fact, yeah. I'm breaking up with him." Jemmy's opinion of Kale had dropped suddenly and drastically. She no longer had any interest in pursuing a relationship with him, not if he had treated Jenny so poorly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Jenny looked to Jemmy seeing her serious face but frowned more when she heard what she said. "I dont know ok..... I guess I'm just hoping that he thought a normal thing to demand or.... thought I was stronger or something... It's dumb I know but..." She sighed glancing to Jemmy as she spoke again not really feeling up to laugh at the possible laugh or comment on the fact she probably wasn't joking.

"I know he's not the best knight but..." she groaned a bit at herself. "I think I my be too forgiving..." she sighed once more. "I really hope Kale doesn't turn out to be a jerk then die... cause I don't want to have to go through another crush turning out to be a jerk, turn on the team, then cause said team to get killed except of 2 members one of which is in a coma now...." She paused her eyes going a bit wide "I just said that out loud didn't I...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Jenny shared her concerns, hoping that her relationship with Kale didn't mirror a surprisingly detailed story. Apparently, Jenny had been through something quite traumatic in the past. Despite that and Jemmy's words, Jenny was still willing to hope that Kale wasn't the self-centered idiot that he obviously was.

Jemmy humphed, ignoring Jenny's unintentionally revealing story. "You think too much. If you don't like him, then dump him. If you do like him, then there's probably something wrong with you. It's not like he's the only guy in the world. I'm done with him after hearing what he did to you, but I have no interest in figuring out your life. That's your job. So do what you want. That's what I always do."

Jemmy saw the ice cream store up ahead. It was time to turn the conversation to something less serious. "So what made you decide to be a Teen Titan in the first place? Why be a hero?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Jemmy was right she did think too much but honestly that had gotten her out of a lot of though spots before.... and gotten her into a lot of tough spots too.... "Yeah I know he's not but like I said it's dumb but I think I serious still love the guy.... and yeah I know I have a lot to figure out honestly but I'm not gonna stress out about it cause if I do I'll never get anything done."

She blinked surprised Jemmy would ask that and thought for a moment on if she should tell her or not, no one really knew why since she's never really told anyone before but hey why not... besides the fact many people she knew would judge her for her past or at least they possibly would. "Well I wasn't always a hero and I'm talking before I got that evil soul in the gem."

She walks in and orders a large amount of ice cream for them. "You see up until a while ago I couldn't fully control my powers and well I was scared of hurting my family and well I sorta did but they are okay now, so I ran away from home when I was like 13 14 years old. I met this one guy and I didn't want to share my name so I called myself 14 and he called himself 16... we weren't that creative back then clearly..." she gave jemmy her ice cream and sat down in a booth with hers.

"16 taught me how to be a thief and survive in the world alone when you couldn't stay in one place long or get a job. I had a major crush on him... when he was stealing a sword for me to surprise me as a gift we ran into this one thieving group that we apparently stepped on their turf. We ended up joining and for a good year things were great. Until 16 betrayed us and got himself and the others killed with one in a coma and myself barley able to walk away."

She ate some of her ice cream. "It wasn't till after i got the gem and saw what real evil can do that i realized I wanted nothing with that but wasn't until i got rid of her did i become a straight up hero. After fighting with a few others I realized hey I can do this team thing after all and joined the only hero group in jump city." She then ate her icecream again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 am

They got their ice cream and sat down. Jemmy eagerly started licking at the strawberry cone as Jenny started a long story (at least from Jemmy's perspective) about how she had once been a thief. Honestly, by the end of the story, Jemmy couldn't remember how it had started, but she pretended to understand it and nodded slowly at the end. She thought that she got all the main parts. Jenny had been afraid of her powers, and some evil gem gave her control at the price of her soul. She got rid of the gem, and somewhere through all of that she was a thief and had a crush on some guy.

At the end of the story, Jenny had exiled her own personal evil and become a hero. It was a motivational ending, one that Jemmy might like to mirror. If only Jemmy could change herself into a good person. She didn't need to be a hero, she just needed to be good. Was it possible?

Apparently the Titans didn't think so, or a lot of them anyways. Yang didn't thinks so, and Jemmy had to admit that she had a point. Jemmy was Chaos. Chaos was ever-changing. How could change change?

Jemmy bit into her ice cream cone, shattering its sugary goodness. She would change because she wanted to. She was Chaos, and Chaos didn't listen to what anybody said, not even Chaos itself. Maybe that didn't make sense, but she didn't care. She was Shivering Jemmy. She was above sense.

Jemmy stood up and looked at Jenny. "They can call themselves heroes. I don't care what they call themselves or what they do. They can do what they want, and I will do what I want. The world needs Chaos, so anything that throws Chaos into Chaos can only be good, right?" A wide smile spread across Jemmy's face. She hoped that Jenny didn't think she was crazy, but she wouldn't worry about that too much. "I think I want to be good. I've never been good before. I'll still be creating Chaos, of course. Evil Chaos is usually easier, so I'm going to have some hard work to do here. I'm usually kinda lazy, so I might not be good at being good, but I'm going to try."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Jenny listened to what Jemmy had to say and smiled nodding. "It can be good yes, I actually was thinking about it for a while now. I'm glad that you cause to try Jemmy and I know, you can do it. I'll even help you if you need it. Changing sides it never easy to adjust to after being in one said for so long but the key to doing it is never giving up and keeping at it."

Jenny was so happy that Jemmy was going to at least try and change to be good she knew Jemmy could be good if she wanted too. Jenny was going to try her best to help Jemmy along this new path she has chosen because she didn't want Jemmy to have to possibly go through this alone and she knew how hard it would be for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Jenny seemed glad to hear Jemmy's words. She even said that she would be willing to help with the transition in any way she could. Jenny didn't try to sugar coat it by saying it would be easy to turn good, but she did sound like it was worth it.

"Thank you," Jemmy said. "It's strange. I never thought I'd be saying those words to you. Say, I know you already bought me ice cream and everything, but now that I'm a good guy, could I ask you for a favor?" Jemmy took a deep breath. Of course Jenny's answer would depend on the favor in question. Her face was very serious. "I know it sounds bad, but I need you to kill somebody. Or rather, I need you to help with it. For a while now, I've been building an army with the intention of killing this individual. They're an Agent of Order, and if they live much longer...they'll kill me...for real."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Jenny blinked as Jemmy said she needed another favor and Jenny nodded. "ask away Jemmy" Jenny listed to the favor and blinked in surprize her eyes a bit wide. "Wow uh.... wow.... protecting you from a killer is one thing but to kill them? Are you sure about this?" Jenny waited for heer answerstill a bit surprised about this request but if she said she was Jenny took a deep breath thinking. "I could get in a lot of trouble for killing someone Jemmy.... but.... I have to protect those who cant do it themselves and I'd like to hope were friends so...." She looked to Jemmy seriously "Guess we should start on a battle plan now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Dar)   We meet again (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again (Dar)
Page 1 of 1