Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Voting_barWhen two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When two ends meet (hw/ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 pm

"Fine" Hotwire sighed with a facepalm. "The sedetive should last for a good hour or so, but some metahumans have faster metabolisms that burn through it faster." He explained beconning the elevator. He'd then ride it with Jenny down to the Bio Labs, where a few spare parts for containment units were scattered around.

"This stuff is more meant for containing tough sea creatures and biological specimens, but in a bind I can make it work on Nightingale." He said making various parts fly around, and work themselves together.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 pm

"I don't think she has one so she'll probably will be out for the full hour. She followed him down and leaned against the wall holding Nightingale as she watched him. "Alright, and just saying I only asked about the drunk thing because if we can get her drunk she'll be less of a pain since shes sane for the most part when drunk."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:22 pm

"You sound like you know this girl." Hotwire said putting a few parts together like a glorified lego set. "Do you know anything about who she is?" He asked attaching a few devices to an empty tank.

"And do you have any ideas about that hand bubble thing?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 pm

"Yeah I ran into her once before and I did some looking into on her, I even worked with her and brought down an gang group with her help when I got her drunk one time. Her real name is Addison Lewis, she was put in the asylum here in jump when she was like 13 I think and left in there for years without allowing anyone to see her or talk to her. She must have truly lost it when she was stuck in there." she then thought back then shrugged "No but it might be my powers advancing again, it happens once every few years, I used to not even be able to fly or really heal anything."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 am

Hotwire nodded. "So a natural progression of your powers. I see. Powers changing over time is pretty common in meta-humans. Especially ones in their teenage years like us."

He then plugged a large cable into a device at the base of the tank, and it lit up in a bright green shine.

"Put her in there."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:49 am

Jenny sighed then mumbled under breath. "Oh great I'm going through meta puberty...." She then stared at the tank for a long while before nodding and putting nightingale inside after of course she took off all Nightingales weapons which was most of Nightingales clothes though she still had a tank top and skirt afterwards. Jenny then looked to Hotwire. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:36 pm

"Well I think you know what to do with those." Hotwire said looking at the weapons in Jennies hand. They had to be stored somewhere.

"While you do that, I have to run some preliminary tests."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Jenny nodded to him "right" She said before running off. Nightingale was still sleeping peacfully in the tank now no longer with a mask since jenny took it with her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Hotwire began fussing about at the bio lab computers, making simple scans of the girl. Something was off about her. He couldn't place it, but something was off. It was... the same kind of feeling he had when Tiberious took power. That feeling of unease, like the whole world was about to suffer a massive change it wasn't meant to.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:23 pm

He'd find that her energy signals were near identical to Jenny's energy signals barely anything would be found that would tell them apart. This would possibly say that they brought out their energy and was able to control it just about the exact same way ergo they didn't just look alike and have similar powers. Chances are the only reason they didn't have the same powers is that Jenny has trained and worked on hers more than Nightingale's making hers virtually better and stronger and being able to do more things with hers. After a while later Jenny came back down. "Find anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 pm

"I found a pretty clear cut match on your powers. And I don't think you're going to like it." Hotwire said. He turned to a screen and pointed at it. It showed both Jenny and Addison, with some text beneath it reading "Energy Signature Match. 98.3%"

"You and her have the exact same power. And from what I've gathered about how both your powers work... that can't just be a random chance. For it to be random chance would be statistically impossible. The odds against it are astronomical. Well, that is unless somebody fudged with the dice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Jenny blinked and hurried over when he said that and leaned over looking at the screen closely reading the text her eyes going a bit wide in surprise and shock and listened to him speak re reading the match results a few more times before looking to Hotwire. "How is that possible? To my knowing I'm not even related to her..... what do we do now?" Jenny asked since she was at a complete loss at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:41 pm

Hotwire sighed. "Well to be honest. I'm not entirely sure. It could be a lot of things." He explained. "Similar genetic modifications on either you or your parents could do it..." He said pondering the probable causes of this curious occurrence. "We... could also ask her what she knows when she comes to."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Jenny listened to him and shook her head letting on more of her past that she rarely did or talked about. "My parents were over protective high christans from Texas who were focused more on not letting the neighbors ever see the deformed child they had. I highly doubt they had any genetic modifications or made any, and same for her parents but hers were drunks and addicted to hookers. That and she grew up and was born here a year after me and many many states away..." She said having learned that stuff from things Night said and what she looked up and said so with a shrug. "And like I said before if we want any good answers out of her she has to be drunk."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 pm

"Hm." Hotwire hummed walking to the table of the lab, he started mixing a few vials together. In the end, he picked up two, and plugged them into small holes in the cage. "Well it isn't strictly alchohol, this gas should have the same mind numbing effect." He explained.

He leaned against the wall, waiting for Nightingale to wake up, before adding. "Well, based on what you just told me, whatever makes you two so alike has something to do with you as individuals." He said putting his gloved hand to his chin. "That means that something happened. To both of you. Some sort of constant that made your powers nearly identical. And I get the feeling it's recent. She showed up when you died." He said, the gears in his mind working.

"I could be wrong... but this might have something to do with your death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When two ends meet (hw/ask)   When two ends meet (hw/ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When two ends meet (hw/ask)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next