Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Vote_lcapJenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Voting_barJenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Vote_lcapJenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Voting_barJenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg)   Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Jenny leaned against the table of the kitchen a backpack on her back holding sadly enough all her belongings she didn't like having more than she could carry on her back. Ashe also had a guitar case next to her and she was looking down to her communicator wearing all civillain clothes. As the others came in she would refuse to reply to them till they were all there.

After a long while she'd speak slowly looking up to them her expression told it all, she looked very sad yet serious and deep down a bit angry for reasons only she truly knew. "No bullshit, no cocky comments or explanations... Guys I'm gonna lay this out flat and blunt here for you all. I can't do this anymore..."

"I can't deal with all this crap and be treated like i do nothing most of the time. I know what you all must be thinking, what the hell is she talking about? Were nice to her" She looked to Hotwire with a straight face.

"We're there for her to watch her cry and stand there doing nothing as shes forced to relive all the near deaths shes had in the past then give her 5 mins to calm down before we go back out on another mission to try and take down a man whose apparently her real father."

She looks to Yang then and still speaking in a calm fashion but clearly stopping her voice from being super shaky. "We're there to listen to her clearly and truly sorry apologizes then tell her that we've been watching her go through her parents deaths, losing a child, a mental break down, and getting killed but chose to do nothing then be rude to her afterwards knowing shes just still trying to be nice to us."

She then looked to Meta "And were most certainly here to basically try to kill her then accidentally nearly get her killed again by a bunch of insane asylum prisoners then ask if were cool afterwards when she arrives back again." she then looked to them all.

"And we most certainly are nice enough to argue about plans, ignoring her suggestions then give her the most easiest job when she could clearly be helping the team more by doing something else. and we most certain with out a doubt are truly her friends by letting her spend her birthday alone in a graveyard grieving over her family's and first teams/her first friends ever's deaths that we don't know about because was care so much we never ask about her."

She put the communicator on the counter picking up her guitar case. "I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore... I had less issues and troubles when I lived off the streets for many years all alone without friends being pelted by rocks for my looks and powers back in texas way before i was in the titans. But you all must know that because you're all so kind and nice you know all about my past because you care enough to ask."

She then started to walk to the exit without another word. She was done and she would never again return to being a Titan and it had taken her a long time to make this decision. But when she had thought about it when Toji had told her that titans were more than her friends but her family she realized that was very untrue since no one came to her when she was in need of help on a mission and no one treated her like family let alone talk to her outside of missions.

The Titans at this point treated her like a co worker rather than her friend or family member. So she treated it like the Titans were a business.... she gave her verbal rather than written letter of resignation and signed off on it by leaving her communicator on the counter and now she'd compete the quitting the job process by leaving through the exit with no intention or hopes of being rehired.
Back to top Go down

Jenny Titan No More (Titans Unreg)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: