Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Nikki looked at him for a few minutes unsure what to say. Didnt she just tell him everything? What else did he want to know? Her shoe size? She just sat there, waiting for several minutes as if he would suddenly ask more questions or some brilliant idea as to what to talk about would appear in her brain. Buuuuut nothing. She began to shake her leg up and down repeatedly in a nervous habit as he just stared at her waiting for her to tell, and she was waiting for him to ask. And finally she couldnt stand the staring any more and walked into the living room and began pacing,"its seriously easier if you ASK something ya know!" She growled as she continued her pacing like she was a caged animal. It was actually kinda funny to think about if you knew she could turn into an animal. But at the same time....
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

"oh im sorry..." he said frowning and looking down, he stood up. "i uhm... i dont know. honestly i was just wondering if there was any stories you wanted to tell. anything" he continued to sit there until he finally stood up and asked: "do you want to do something? anything? go for a walk, go to the city, or the cinema?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Nikki continued to pace a while but it had slowed. "Im not sure, never really been to the cinama. Usually by now I've dug up a soft spot in the park and gotten ready to sleep. But I dont know if you have anything ready for another person to sleep here or not."
She finally stopped pacing and sat on the couch. "As for any odd stories.... I once slept in a families tree house in their backyard. They thought I was a bear... called animal control and next thing I knew I had a dart in my butt and woke up in the wildlife control center with a tracking collar on my neck. THAT was the hardest thing ive ever had to get off in my life. They thought they had found the freakin sasquatch!" She laughed at the idea.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Shady chuckles at the story. "here come with me, ill show you your room. He walked down the hall and opened a door. "here you are... if you need to get up in the middle of the night the bathrooms on the other side of the hall right there" He points to a door "dont worry you wont bother me." he smiled turning on the light.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Nikki looked around the room. It didnt look to bad at all. It had a bed and everything looked well set up and-her thoughts suddenly hit a brick wall,"this isnt your room is it?" She asked hoping she wasnt forcing him out. She would rather sleep on the roof or sonething. That sounded comfy... her ferret adhd kicked in again she could shift curl up and sleep up there and hecould have hisroom and in the morning she would eat the pidgeons that landed up there. Wait would he let her do that?
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 pm

"No" he lied... "Its all yours. i promise" He slept on the couch anyway. So it didnt really matter anyway. he smiled. "ill let you get comfortable. If you need something ill be awake for awhile" He hoped he would need her. he enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Nikki sniffed the room frowning, it smelt like he had been in here, but the whole house smelt like him so it was really confusing to her sense of smell. Only way she could get a better scent would be to change and she said she wouldnt do that in the house. Gah rules.... she had to hold back a smirk. She was being house broken already, wouldnt those were wolves in Texas she had met a long time ago be so proud. She shook her head at the thought then looked back at Shady,"k, so if this isnt your room where is it. Just in case." She asked slyly. She was not taking his roo from him guest or not. Even is she had to toss him in tjere and sleep by the door ferret form which she was sure would block it up fairly well....
Ok maybe she wasnt very house trained yet Sorry were wolves in Texas.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm

"i dont sleep in here, the couch is my bed... i find it more comfortable" he told the truth this time... he often slept on the couch with the tv on. He enjoyed the voices in the lonley home. "Go on, sleep." he playfully pushed her in.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Nikkilooked at him with a raised eyebrow,"you sure. Cuz I could let you have your room. I could sleep on the couch, the floor, the roof." She offered counting off the options on her fingers stubbornly. She was surprised though when he pushed her in and responded by sticking her tongue at him. She turned to the bed and looked at it. She sat on it for a moment and studied the rest of the room. The bed was squishy and soft.she was not used to that at all. She looked at the ground and found a corner plenty big enough for her to curl up in ferret form so it would be more then enough for her human size and waited for Shady to leave.
"Well thanks for letting me stay here and use your room." She said, putting a bit of teasing threat in that last part. Next time she would probably push him into his own room so she didnt feel like she was taking over the place or something.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 pm

As he walked away shady stopped, sighed and turned. He knocked on the door and quietly asked "can i come in... just for a minute. i have 2 things i want to tell you." He quietly and nervously waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Nikki had been in the process of pulling the blankets off the bed and into the selected corner and froze when he knocked and asked to come in. "Uuuuuuuh.... "should she put the blankets back? Leave them? Shove em under the bed? She quickly pushed em into the corner and hoped he might not notice and walked over to the door and opened it, "yeah whats wrong?" She asked, trying to act normal...ish.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 pm

"firstly, if you are in control in your were form and are more comfortable sleeping in that form and dont break anything i have no problem with it." he smiled at her so she knew he was sincere. "secondly" he looked at her, and hugged her tightly. he then let go, blushed and walked away quickly and embarrassed. He didn't know why he did it. but he liked that he did. he nervously called "goodnight" even though he probably scared her. he wouldn't blame her if she was gone in the morning. He sat on the couch and turned on the TV watching the new episode of Two And A Half Men... He loved the show... now that Ashton Kutcher was on it...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 pm

She listened as he told her she was allowed to sleep in her ferret form and smiled a little. She would be able to sleep better now..... and then he hugged her. She froze suddenly and her eyes where wide and she stared straight in front of her trying to figure out what was going on. Some one was in her bubble and hugging her.... it was strange. She wasnt sure what to do or say. And when he let go she noticed him blush before walking away and head into the living room and hearing the tv go on.
What had.... that been about? She was confused, curious, and could not figure out why this guywas not running off some place. She was a freaking were ferret. A terror that could eat you if she wanted. She stepped back into the room and closed the door lightly then went back to building her blanket and pillow nest in the corner and settling into that still in human form curled into a ball. She didnt fall asleep yet, keeping an ear out in case something happened. Cause when thing seem to good, something bad happens and next thing you know you have a dart in your tail and you end up in a cage.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Shady sat there for awhile unable to sleep when he heard some noise outside. He looked out the window to see a couple dozen thugs in his yard. How did they know where he lived? They must be friends of the scums he took care of earlier... So one of them survived, not for long Shady thought. He pulled out Shade and opened the door. "What do you want?" One word came back, one word that would send him into an uncontrollable rage. "Her."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Nikki heard some noises outside and came out of the room to see if Shady had left the tv up to loud or some thing but then froze when she didnt see him. This was either really bad... or... well realy bad was probably the only answer. Did he go and decide to turn her in some place? ... no wait he said he was a villian.. maybe he was out doing villiany stuff... and left the tv on? But when she went into the living room she realized the tv was playing Friends or something and that was not the fight scene she heard. She looked out the window and saw a group of thugs and groaned. Did they just breed like rabbits or magically appear out of no where... like pot holes? She sighed and figured she should go help out and walked out the door and whistled to get Shady's attention.... buuut got a couple other peoples attention too. She probably should have thought that out better.
"Hey aint that her?" "Get her!" Half ran at Nikki.

"Oops." She shut the door and ran to the side, away from the house and focased on changing. But she was soon in a group of them and had to fight, run and try to shift so it was taking a while for it to go like she had wanted. She was finally getting fur, claws and a tail when one guy finally hit her in the back of the head and sent her sprawling into the grass, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next