Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am

Shady called "Nikki, The foods almost ready" Walking towards her he saw her sitting in the quiet. Confused he sat down next to her. "Are you okay sweetie?" He asked giving her a welcoming smile. He sat closer and put his hand on her back. "you can trust me... I know im different. I have a feeling you are too... Ive never met anyone different like me" he looked down.. and grew quiet, a single tear dropped from his face like a raindrop before the storm. "Well uhm lets eat" he said wiping his eye. He slightly regretted meeting her because when she left. He was alone again. something he loved but not always. He wanted to bond with someone and take care of them like he did her tonight... Which was weird... He never had the urge to save someone. But when he saw her he had a feeling that he had to for some reason.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 am

Nikki raised an eyebrow slightly,"Sweetie?" She was a little confused and unsure of being called that. Did she accidently lead this guy on or something? "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been in" she managed to stop herself before she said a house overall," er, someone else's house in a long time. Kinda strange feeling I guess."
She gave a little half smile,"again with the different thing huh? Ok. Fine. But so help me you freak out, I'm eating you," she looked at him as if sizing him up for a moment,"I'd saw maybe two bites at most, three if I took my time. And trust me the more you get around this city the stranger people get." Nikki told him. She got up and began to push any coffee tables, end tables and take any fragile items down within a good ten foot area then stood in the center and bite her lip. This was usually her big No, dont let people know your a wereferret. Cuz that could end up in trouble. But if she never ttusted any one she would never find a team or help to cobtrol the red moon crazies.
"Also, if you get some idea to sell me to a zoo. I'm eating you." She told him putting a very serious face on. She finally began to transform, but she was so on edge about changing in front of some one it was taking longer then usual. Not the quick 'snap and done' were ferret, instead her hair shrank into her skull and spread along her body as her body frame elongated and grew into a weasel like form as fur sprouted and spread and clothes melted where fur covered. Finally about a minute later a seven foot long ferret with dark sable fur and green eyes stared at him, ready to pounce if she showed any sign of running to the door. Her tail flicked lightly at the end like she dared him to do so. But the seriousness of having the deadlyness of a panther in your house was ruined when her nose started to twitch and her head turned towards the kitchen. Ferret ADHD kicking in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 am

"oh my god... that is.." he stopped confused on what just happened. then let it burst out " SO COOL" He put his hand out to show he was friendly. "I wont judge you... i promise" He smiled and his eye gleamed with happiness. he laughed as he played with the ferret. "When did you leanr about this?" He asked. "And honestly i could tell you were different cause i saw you werent afraid of those scum bags earlier... this sint what i expected.... but it is definitely a cool power" He smiled again... "You must be hungry. Come with me"... he looked back at her "And uh... change back for now" he laughed to himself. and continued towards the kitchen
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

Nikki shuddered to herself when he asked how she had found out while still in ferret form and quickly changed back and dusted her hands off on her pants. "I might have just been one very stubborn normal person." She told him shrugging she was glad though that he hadnt freaked out. She followed him into the kitchen and sniffed happily. She wasnt sure what the smell was since she hadnt had home cooked food in- years. And the only time she had smelt it was when she passed by a few restuarants or houses occasionally. In the back of her mind she wondered if the smells would overload her nose and ruin her tracking abilities. Was that even possable? "I don't remember a time exactly. But..."she frowned as she tried to remember,"I think I accidently changed in my sleep at an orphanage. The people in charge freaked out and kicked me to the streets. But I think.. I might have changed once before that. I don't know." She tried to remember but the memory was just to hard to remember.
"Anyway been on my own ever since trying to find other weres like me." She told him. "Not an easy task though. Found just bout every other kind of were animal, but a were ferret." She told him as she took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:50 am

"Well, you have me.. i know its not the same.. but you can stay here. no more living on the streets." he smiled bringing her a plate with Ham, Mashed potatoes, Mac and Cheese, and peas on it. "here you go Nikki" he smiled "eat up" He grabbed another plate and set it down across from her. "your a very kind person. i dont know why anyone wouldnt want you..." he said frowning remebering that no one wanted him either. He sighs and looks down again. "would you like some wine?" he stood up and grabed two glasses he pulled out a bottle of Jameson Vintage and poured it. Handing her a glass he spoke "Cheers to a new... friendship" he croaked that last word like it was killing him
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Nikki smiled,"to a new friendship." She took sniffed the liquid in the glass, she had never had wine.... hmm. She took a small sip and put the glass down as she tested the little bit she had on her tongue. Interesting taste. "Anyway, they probably kicked me out cuz of the whole were-issue. You know were wolves and the full moon. For were leapards and such its the new moon. Well. On certain moon cycles were animals go into a feral state that makes them very unpredictable and dangerous." She took a bite of the ham and let out a small chrrr noise of appreciation. Seemed even in human form she was able to make her ferrety sounds. She ate a few more bites of food before explaining,"I'm guessing that would be why they didn't want me around. Afraid I would attack and hurt someone during that." She shrugged. She could understand if he wanted her to leave now, she had just told him that there was a time when she was highly dangerous and out of control, who would put themselves into that danger? Psssh, nut jobs. She waited for him to react, eating her food and watching him for any sign of fear or worry that he may still become her next meal.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:35 pm

He continued to ate as she talked. He felt as though they've known each-other awhile. He trusted her. "So, Nikki as i said you may stay as long as you wish... Feel free to anything you want. as they say me casa es su casa, *ahem* my home is yours" He look again into her Forest green eyes he felt something he hadnt felt in a while... Happiness, He glanced down and realized something. "I've never spent much time with other people. If i say anything, or do anything that upsets you please don't be afraid to tell me. But one thing, if you can please don't change forms inside... i don't mind what you do outside but id rather not have anything break... no offense" He Smiled at her and took a sip of wine
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Nikki was a little surprised that he was still offering her to stay, "you do realize I didnt tell you when a were ferret goes feral right?" She reminded him. She wondered how he could be so calm. He had some thing in his house that could change, go nuts, eat him, then break through the door and go rampage the city at for all he knew any given time.
"And I'll try to keep from shifting indoors. Im used to sleeping in my ferret form in a burrow at the park...." she thought about that a second,"I should probably go fill that in tomorrow if ill be staying here."

-meanwhile at the park some late night jogger fell into a large hole dug up randomly in the grass, "what the he** is this doing here?"-

Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:00 pm

"hmm? you are right. tell me when.. and we will figure something out before then" He smiled, he didnt care what she was, or who she was. He wanted to protect her. Even if she hated him. Even though hes evil. He wanted to do good for once. "Nikki... can i tell you something... and, ill understand if you hate me after... but i must tell you... Im usually not one of the good guys. I don't see the point. The people will never be thankful and never stop needing them. If they screw up then they'll be hated forever. And ive never had much interaction with people so i just choose to do what i must to survive. I don't steal more then i need, and i don't steal from people on the streets. I steal from the rich who are to greedy to give back to the poor... But, if you don't agree you can leave" His last word croaked and he turned his back... He didn't want her to see him cry because if she left hed be heart broken. He waited for an answer silently crying and hoping she stayed so he could feel joy, so could feel anything besides loneliness and depression.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 pm

As he had his back turned to her he would hear her chair scrap and her gather her plate and such. And a few foot steps, then water turning on as she washed and rinsed the dish and set it on the counter more footsteps and her chair lide into the table..... and silence.... no door nothing. Eventually he would hve to turn and look to see what was going on. And when he did he would see the were girl sitting there with a paper towelshe had found holding Iit out for him when he had calmed down. "K. And I may have killed people on a red moon. Qhich is why I try to help people when I can. I dont know, to fight of the bad karma or what ever I guess." She looked away, stiil holding her hand out that had held the papaer towel and thought about the times she had gone feral and licked her teeth with out realizing it. She could remember them now. She woke up and the memories would play like a horror movie and tastes would fill her mouth. But when it happened she felt like it was a restless sleep. She didnt realize it was happening till she woke up and had vivid flash backs and would usually throw up a few car bits and pet remains.
"I dont quite agree with your idea of being a villian. But you dont have to deal with my problems and guilt either so we'll call it fair." She decided. She sat back in her chair and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm

He turned, tears still on his face... "That sounds fair" Realizing he was crying he blushed and grabbed the towel. "Thank you, im sorry i usually dont cry... its weird. and different for me, all of this.. having a friend." He smiled up at her, red eyes gleaming from the tears. "Do i scare you? my appearance i mean? you havent stopped looking uneasy since our arrival." He looked at her confused "or is something wrong? i can help, anything that is wrong im willing to help" His eyes now looking like a fire in a field. "Anything" he repeated before walking over to her and kneeling down before her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Nikki gave a soft chuckle she didnt mind the tears. She had seen plenty and it didnt bother her. Nor did his appearance. She was the giant weasel in the room here, if anything he should be freaked out by her. "No you don't bother me. And nothing about your looks bother me. I have seen were rats, thats a bothersome sight." She chuckled a little,"I was just thinking about the last time I went feral. It wasnt pretty and I think I may have eaten somebodies dog. Anyway. Its never fun to think about and usually it lasts on the news for months."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:02 pm

"they will judge you." He looked towards the window. "I will never do that" He looked back to her, taking her hand "were similar are we not? no one wants either of us it seems." he blanks out thinking of his past. "yes. seems so... but not any more. we have eachother and we can take care of eachother. maybe we can find a way so you can control yourself on Red moons? it ant hurt to try... i mean why not" Giving her a smile of hope. "im willing to try if you are" He said forgetting everything once his eyes met hers. he bit his lip and waited for a response."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 pm

"Well I havent met any were who could beat there lunar cycle but why not. We could give it a shot." She decided. She tried to give a full smile though she still worried and hoped she would end up tearing up her new friend at the end of this. "Luckily for us it should be awhile bafore the next lunar eclipse."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 pm

"this is great news" he said still looking into her eyes. Shady thought, "I wonder what these feelings are, i feel so warm. ive had friends long ago... but it never made me feel like this.. what could it be? he continued to look at her now confused on whats going on. "well, Nikki tell me more about yourself." He sat on the floor quietly. Ready to listen to her talk for as long as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next