Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Vote_lcapI just want a place to stay! (Open) Voting_barI just want a place to stay! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just want a place to stay! (Open) Vote_lcapI just want a place to stay! (Open) Voting_barI just want a place to stay! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just want a place to stay! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I just want a place to stay! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Zorha walked down the street with really heavy luggage. She struggled with it, but just thought of it as training and pushed on. She kept on walking and looked for the nearest place to rest. She had Jet lag, she was tired from her battle, she just wanted to sleep!

Yes the battle. She just arrived to Jump city when she got out to a hotel and was jumped in her own room! She easily took them down, but man, wasn't anyone safe here!? This place needed her a lot more then she thought. Zorha was walking through the crowd, when screams came from everyone. People ran past her, pushing her out of the way. Zorha looked up to see a giant crystal like monster stomping through the streets, smashing cars and buildings.

Zorha threw a smoke bomb on the ground and came out as The Arabian Knight. She took out her sword then shot off at the monster that she was willing to fight, no matter the costs.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 pm

(OOC: Before I join the topic, I must know, what TYPE of crystal is the monster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm

(OOC: She thinks it's a crystal monster.. but it's actually an ice monster.)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 pm

(OOC: ah, okay, thank you)

Alex Greggory was just minding his own business, when an ice monster was reported trashing downtown Jump city An ice monster eh... I'll need to get some tools first he said in his head, he got out and started looking around town for something that might be useful against an ice monster, knowing this city, another hero will probably already be there, he just hoped they would get on okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Zorha ran down the street in her flexible attire. She used a car to jump off of and land on a roof top. she then charged after the monster, full speed ahead!
Zorha stabbed into the ground and flipped of the building on the back of the ice monster (which she thought was some sort of crystal), and stabbed into it's back. It shot an ice bolt at Zorha, which she dodged, then tried to whack her off. Zorha stabbed it's hand and shot fire at it, making it's hand melt? "Wait.. What? I thought you were-." Zorha asked aloud. The monster shot her with an ice blast, throwing her against a wall and making her stick to it. Her sword fell to the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Alex found just what he was looking for Perfect! he felt bad about stealing it, but the staff had abandoned the shop because of the monster, and this very monster was what he was combating for their sake. He ran into the toilet to change into his hero outfit then adjusted one of his knives, then he ran out the shop and ran towards where the monster was spotted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Zorha struggled in the ice.This wasn't going to end well, but she had to get out of this mess! Zorha shot fire into the wall behind her, making the ice explode along with most of the wall. Zorha landed in a roll, but her pants now had a hole in the thigh! "These are new too!" Zorha complained as she went for her sword.
She picked up the familiar blade then got in a fighting position. She held out her hand and a whip of fire formed in between it, but it didn't burn her skin.
She snapped the whip at the ice monster, making it's leg burn and melt. She then ran at it with a sword, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Alex arrived on the scene, he saw someone else fighting the ice monster, he assumed that since she was fighting the monster, she was a hero, just like him, either that or she was just defending herself and she was actually just a super-powered civilian, or a villain. He had no time to decide and simply took out the custom made gadget from his knife belt,he pressed a button then threw it at the monster, his aim was only average, but the creature was large and easy to hit, so he still hit despite his aim being a little off.

At first the ice monster was not affected, but when the heater taped to the knife activated, it was slowly melting, it reached to take the thing out, but it's slowly decreasing strength and durability meant that he was able to kick the hand away, so it instead aimed it's attack at him and sent him flying, he hit the ground hard, slowly getting up, but unless the other hero did something, the ice monster would simply take his home-made gadget out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Zorha was ready for anything, but not for this! She used her sword to throw herself onto the monster then it started to melt!?! Out from under her!?!
Zorha looked down and saw someone melting the monster with a weird device. Zorha was falling off, but the monster was going to take the thing off!

Zorha shot her hand out and let a fire whip take form. She snapped her whip at the monster then wrapped it around it's wrist. The whole hand melted off! It didn't get to reach the gadget! but not only was the monster twice is mad, now Zorha was falling off! She was falling through the air! This was going to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Alex widened his eyes and ran over to the falling girl he slid under her and, just at the last second, half caught her, half just let her fall on him to break her fall, he grunted in slight pain, but she was fine and she was definitely more useful than him, seeing how she could produce fire and all that, the ice beast swung his fist, he closed his eyes awaiting the end, but nothing happened What the!?! he looked up, the shoulder had completely melted and the arm fell off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Zorha fell into someone who obviously wasn't strong enough to carry her. She got up and brushed herself off, looking down at the random boy. "Way to make a girl feel fat." Zorha told him in her thick Arabic accent.
Zorha looked up at the giant monster and shot a fireball right at it's face, making the side of it melt off.The monster roared in pain and stomped down on Zorha. She melted through it's foot and back flipped out of it's reach. She landed next to the random boy. "Alright. Make yourself useful and make some more of those heating things. Then throw them on it's legs." Zorha demanded from the boy melting some of the monsters on coming punch. She then tackled the boy to make sure he wasn't going to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Dagger frowned at the girl, he didn't really appreciate being talked to like that, he had no time to do anything about it though, since the monster swung it's fist at him, he prepared to avoid the attack, but was cut off by the girl tackling him out of harms way. He reluctantly decided to obey her order, since he was going to do that anyway, but he didn't like that she was ordering him around, instead of rebuilding the heat dagger, which he did not currently have the resources to do, he ran to the knife and picked it up, thank god for rubber grips since the metal of the knife had been heated to a high enough temperature to burn his hand beyond use, or instantly melt ice, which gave him an idea, he ran at the ice beast, which was trying to fight the girl and cut it in half
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Zorha jumped up from the by and brushed herself off. She watched as the boy cut the whole thing in half! She was trying to do that the whole time, and this American boy has shown her up!
Zorha sighed and walked over to the monster and shot fire all over it. It melted into a giant puddle which Zorha tried to avoid. She then walked over to the boy with a slight smile. "I'm sorry I was rude. I have trouble with working with others." Zorha told the boy with much more respect then previous. "You have earned my respect along with trust." She told him with a slight bow.

Last edited by Dori on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 pm

(OOC: With all due respect, you've completely ignored my post, at least, it looks like you have)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm

OOC: Sorry.. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.. I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want a place to stay! (Open)   I just want a place to stay! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want a place to stay! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next