Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Something Shady....( SW) Vote_lcapSomething Shady....( SW) Voting_barSomething Shady....( SW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Something Shady....( SW) Vote_lcapSomething Shady....( SW) Voting_barSomething Shady....( SW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Something Shady....( SW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Something Shady....( SW) Empty
PostSubject: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:05 am

Toji walked along the street, grinning as he examined his new game, Native Darkness. He hasn't played any horror games yet, but this looked like a good introduction into the genre. The halfling chuchkles. Besides,he's faced actual monsters,so how scary could this be?
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:53 am

"Keep up Scruff, it's busy around here" Shady had no where to go and no one to see so he decided to talk a walk in downtown. the crowded side walks packed with all sorts of... meat sacks. Just as he averted his eyes to check on his loyal complainion he walked right into something, as he turned he saw a small... child.... with blue hair. he sensed something was different about him and quickly exclaimed "hey sorry kid"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:10 am

Toji, bumped into, sparks slightly in surprise, and looks up from his game and grins sheepishly." Oh..no, don't worry about it.Its my fault. I should have put this away." He does so, putting it back in the bag the clerk gave him, holding out his free hand." I'm toji, nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Shady grinned at the kid so eager to shake his hand, returning his as an act of kindness he looked at the kid "Hey Toji... Im uh.. Im Shady.." he smiled at him and moved the hair from his eyes showing the permanent red glare..
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Toji nods." Awesome name!" Then Shady moves his hair,showing his eyes, which are bright red. The halfling tilts his head, then smiles." Ooooh, cool eyes. Oh,whoops, thats something people can take offense at, isnt it? Sorry."He wasn't fazed. After all, he's faced scarier things than weird eyes, not to mention he had freaky eyes of his own..well, at least when he was angry or annoyed..or felt like weirding people out." Check this out!" Tojis eyes white, Hus whites turning black as his irises become gold.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Shady steps back, having never seen this before he gets intrigued.. He smirks at Toji "Hey kid.. this place is busy... dont let anyone see that... cmon.. if you want.." He smirks at the kid again and starts to walk back towards home.. Calling "Hey Scruff.. Come..." in a hardened but firm tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Toji blinks, then grins." Ain't nobody gonna do anything! I'm a titan, after all."Then, the guy begins walking off.Toji blinks, then follows. I know, I know, its foolish to follow strangers, but Toji isn't quite clear on regular norms yet. Besides, he was one of the tougher people in the city, having gone against sins, Chaos elementals, and lots,lots of demons.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm

"Oh.. youre a titan?" Being mutual this mattered little to Shady.. He continued walking until they got a few blocks from Shady's house and he turned to the boy.. "so what are you.. you arent human i know that..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:09 pm

Toji nods." Yep!! I'm with the United pack!"They walk a distance, then Shady turns, asking what was he. The halfling grins." Oh, I'm a half demon. To be more precise, a Okamian halfling. My clan is dedicated to protection...or..it was..ahem..." Toji shrugs." Anyways, that's what I am!!"
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Shady has never heard of a halfling... hes confused looking at the boy up and down.. "so.. what do you do exaclty.. like, what are your powers... can you like.. fly.. or something...?" Shady smiled nervously.. and slowly faded out of talking.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Toji grins, bouncing kightly ." oh, lotsa things. I'm strong enough to jump high.." He bends his knees, then jumps high, going above the house, then landing." I'm fast," He blurs down the block and back," And I can control lightning!!" Lightning crackles in his hair." But...I'm not as good as a full blood..."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 pm

"Well, guess youre like Hercules and Thor huh.." he smiled at the kid not realizing this might go over his head.. "Well, if i know youre a half blood, id assume its fair if i told you.. im dead.. kindaish.."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 am

Toji blinks." Thor? Hercules?"No, he hadn't gotten to Norse or greek myth yet. Then, he blinks as the eguy says he's kinda dead." Huh...kinda dead...interesting! But...how can you be kinda dead." He tilts his head, thinking, then blinks." Ooooooooh...are you a zombie?"
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:42 am

"haha.. no im not a zombie... yanno what a vampire is? im kinda like one of those..." Shady smiled and flashed his fangs to Toji for proof... so you arent from around here... are you..?" he looked at the boy with confusion..
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 am

Toji grins." Ooooh,vampire!That's cool." He looks at the fangs, nodding. Then,shady asks if Toji was from here. The halfling blinks, then rubs the back of his head." Uh...sortve....I've found out a little while ago that I was born here, but, well, me and dad had to leave.... Then, I fell into a.." He stops,thinking of the best way to describe his time with Corgi," bad patch...for a few years. Then, I found myself back in my hometown!!!"Toji smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Shady....( SW)   Something Shady....( SW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Shady....( SW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next