Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Vote_lcapStay out of the alleys. (shady) Voting_barStay out of the alleys. (shady) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Empty
PostSubject: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Nikki walked down the street. It was late and usually normal people had already gone into their houses or were driving. No one wanted to be cought walking around in the middle of the night. But Nikki wasnt worried. She actually felt a lot more comfortable at night when there wasnt a lot of people to push past and worry about. No cameras or cell phones toend up snapping her photo or something stupid like that. Besides she could handle a few thugs if they turned up.
She had bought a small container of raspberries with some dollar bills she found on the street and was happily munching on them while listening to her ipod. She hummed along with the music and nodded her head to the beat of Dynamite as she walked past an alley. If she hadnt been she into her music she may have heard the guys hiding in the shadows chuckle and switch out a blade. She was just about to toss a berry into the air to catch it when she was grabbed around the throat and waist and dragged into the alley shadows.
She was slammed against the wall and her earbud popped out of one ear and now she could hear it. Thugs laughing. Nikki's eyes widened, surprised that she had been taken by surprise. She felt one guy still hand his hand around her throat and gritted her teeth and kicked out as hard as she could. She felt it make contact between his legs and the man slid down wimpering as he gripped himself.
Immediatly the rest charged her.
*oooh boy...*
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Shady was sitting on a near by roof, as he did often. He was lost in thought until he heard a few men chuckle, looking down to see what was going on. expecting a laugh eh was surprised when he saw a bunch of guys trying to mug an innocent girl. Still watching he chuckles as the man falls to the ground. Before the men could touch her Shady ripped an air duct off the building and hurled it at one of the men knocking them out. He drew his gun and jumped down to help the strange girl in need.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Nikki was about to change and take these guys down when an air duct fell and crashed into the alley. She looked at it in surprise and then took a few steps back as another guy jumped into the alley. And woop di do for her, this one had a gun. She let out a small groan. She didnt like guns. The smell, the noise, the taste when she crushed them in her teeth, and most importantly the damage they could do. Guns were nothing but trouble. She couldnt tell if this guy was another thug, or a hero, or what. He hadnt said anything but Nikki wasnt going to be cought off gaurd. She put her best fighting stance up still in human form and backed herself against the wall. She would save her ferret form for later, she didnt want to become a bigger target right now.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Shady glanced at the girl and smiled "Hiya im Shady... give me a second" He put his gun away seeing the girl was uneasily staring at it and took out his blade. He kicked one thug in the back and stabbed the other in the throat and then kicked him towards the last who got the blade right between the eyes. "bulls-eye!" he yelled, "well like i said. im Shady, but uh who are y-..." his voice trailed off when he finally looked at the girl he just saved "y-y-you" he managed blushing. he thought to himself (wow just my luck i save a beautiful girl ugh) he tried to smile and couldn't and just hung his head.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Nikki looked around, seemed he wasnt on there team and her identity as a were was still safe. All things seemed good. She nodded as he introduced himself as Shady, odd name but this city was full of odd people. "Uh, I'm Nikki. Thanks for the help. I'm sorry I don't have anything to pay you though for the help." She said, making sure to hide the string of earbuds just in case he did expect payment. She had run into were rats before and they got very pissed if they did not receive payment for helping. Even if this guy wasnt a were rat it was a learned habit of better safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:14 pm

"No payment i just felt like fighting, and i dont believe in mugging" he smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you Nikki" he looked around making sure all was safe. " Here ill walk you home, and no butts i want you to be safe" He smiled at her as he looked into her Forest Green eyes he looked down again hiding his face with his hair. "We should probably go" he said as he heard sirens in the distance.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Nikki smiled but bit her lip a little when he mentioned walking her home. She had only been in the city a few days and hadnt manage to find a place to live or a job yet. She had just been making due so far livibg in the park and eating wild rabbits and squirrals that she could chase down. But this guy seemedlike he wouldnt take no for an answer. She was trying to think of some way to tell him no and keep her were abilities a secret and her 'home' in the park when he mentioned they should get going and she heard the sirens heading their direction. She nodded and walked out of the alley heading away from the noise when she stepped in the pile of berries she had dropped when the thugs had grabbed her. She lifted her foot and sighed,"course I wouldnt be able to enjoy my meal in peace tonight." She grumbled under her breathe, she scrapped the mush off against the pavement and continued walking trying to think of how to get out of this mess.
"So what where you doing out this late anyway?" Nikki asked Shady curiously.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Shady seeing her anger states "cmon well stop for something to eat my treat" he looked up at her "You arent normal are you? if you arent. you can tell me. im not normal" He picks up the dumpster with one hand. "see?" he smiles "come on... you can trust me."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Nikki couldnt turn down free food she didnt have to chase down first,"sure, I guess I could do that." She decided smilinga little. He then guessed that she wasn't normal and she looked back at him a bit confused. How could he guess that? She hadnt done anything to hint she wasnt normal. Did she? Had she said something? Did she smell more ferrety then normal? She tried to smell around her without being noticed, but she cought very little scent of ferret. No no more then usual. So what? Did he have a sixth sense? Mind reader?
Nikki glanced at him and wondered and watched as he lifted a dumpster with one arm with mild interest. She could do the same thing in ferret form... if her arms were longer..."you never answered my question. What were you doing out here in the middle of the night?" She asked instead.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:56 pm

"Ill take that as a yes" he smirked. "What was i doing? being alone, I have no one and its better then sitting inside all day. I like watching the cars it keeps me occupied" he faked a smile and looked down. "Where would you like to eat? he looks at her... do you want to stay the night at my house? i have more then enough room."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Nikki shook her head and gave a little smirk herself,"ill stay around for dinner but I think if I spent the night at your place your friends or team mates may talk." She hinted. "And usually I eat anything I can catch... I mean-" she brought her fist up the her forehead in a frustrated move. Hopefully he would think that was normal. Maube assume she was just some kind of hunter or something..."any thing will work." She added after she finished her thought. This is why she didnt hang out with humans. They asked questions and she answered. Simple yes. But her answers pointed to were, their answers would have been normal 'I like cheese burgers'or something.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:12 pm

" i already said im alone... theres no one... no one" his voice trailed off and he looked down. After a moment he looked up " Then let me cook us a meal, here this way he said heading towards his lonely home for one.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Nikki sighed and figured that if this guy did try anything funny, she'd go ferret and eat him. Least then she would have a place to live. She followed him down the sidewalk, trying to resist the urge to popher ear buds back in during the walk. It had at least seemed he had dropped the topic of if she was normal or not, which worked great for her. "So you know how to cook huh?" She finally asked, trying to break tje silence that had set in during their walk.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:46 pm

"You kinda have to to live alone, it either that or fast food every night". He said turning in front of a large house. "Here we are" He approached the old, white, 3 story house and began to unlock the door. "so are you from around here or no?" he asked half smiling. He opened the door for her and gestured her inside. It was more beautiful inside then out, filled with antiques. Art lined the walls and The house let out a cozy, warm, and safe feeling. "Here we are" he said, "Make yourself at home in the livingroom until the foods ready. Remote for the TV is on the table" He said making his way to the kitchen. He was silent until he was done. only the rare noise of a pan or pot was heard.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:10 am

Nikki shrugged when he asked if she was from around the area. "Kinda yeah..."
She waited for him to open the door and invite her in. The inside was decorated with interesting items and she waited until he was in the kitchen to look around at the different items. Some were really interesting and she wondered where had gotten some of them.
She looked up when she heard pots being shuffledabout in the kitchen then when things went quiet again she went back to circling the room, looking at the antiques and paintings.
She paused when she came back around to the couch and looked at the tv. She hadnt watched tv in a long time. She wasnt even sure what channels where what. She bit her lipand looked at the remote for a while then decided against it and sat back on the couch, looking around at the interesting stuff around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay out of the alleys. (shady)   Stay out of the alleys. (shady) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay out of the alleys. (shady)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next