Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 am

(I laughed so hard I nearly chocked on my water.)

Jay caughed on the dust that flew from the explosion and saw Bjorn fly off saying something about food but not hearing what since her ears where ringing from the sudden noise.
"Bjorn! Hey! Get back here!" She ran back into the alley after the alien bat thing and squinted past all the dust until she saw Bjorn talking to a girl and mentioned eating her, assuming she was the cause of the explosion.

"Wait, WHOO! Hold your horses-er tail.. whatever."Jay called as she ran up to her new friend and the girl. "We don't know that she did it. You could be threatening to eat an innocent person here. Now lets get her and us out of here and then we'll figure out what happened and whos done what."
Jay turned to the girl, "come on we'll get you out of here," she said smiling and reaching a hand out to her. "And then we'll get something to eat," she muttered to Bjorn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

Albina looked at the creature that ran to her and screamed, she acted like she didn't know what it was, just to make the fear in her eyes believable. "Please don't eat me! We have to get away from that woman!" Albina yelled at the thing, hoping it would understand her.
As Albina was coughing, the girl would walk over to Albina, trying to save her from the ravenous beast. When Albina saw the girl, she screamed louder and pressed herself against the wall.

"Stay away from me!" Albina screamed. The girl would then put her hand out there to help Albina up. "Don't touch me!" She screamed another time, tears streaming down her face. "I was walking down this alley way when I saw you holding something behind your back! You did something then I was back here with dust and chunks of concrete all over me!" Albina said hurriedly, trying to explain it to Bjorn. "You blew this up! Get away from me!" She yelled again, tears falling from her cheeks now.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 am

Bjorn stared at the strange woman curiously. "How she be making big boom? Was petting I's head and holding me's up. Girl thing only has two finger holders." He turned toward ay curiously and landed on the wall his talons gripping into the uneven surface perfectly. He hung there like some sort of ornamentation.

He let a bit of drool fall and he suddenly regretted letting her throw the bit of hotdog away earlier.... now it'd be useless all covered in dust. He grumbled as his brain cycled back to what was going on. "You say she bees innocent? Why you not want Bjorn to eat?" He looked to Jay in a way she'd know was pleading to let him eat. He wasn't really the best hero honestly but he tried as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 am

Jay looked at the girl confused,"I was holding a hotdog earlier, and Bjorn when the explosion happened." She explained as calmy as she could. She may not be a registered hero, but she didnt go blowing things up and trying to cause problems. "If you dont want me to touch you fine, buuut there could still be chunks falling so we should probably get you out of here just in case. Follow me." She said offering to lead the girl through the dust filled alley back to the main road.

"Bjorn, no snacking on innocents." *even if they think I blew something up that I didnt...* Jay told him. Him constantl talking about food reminded her of herown empty stomach. It grummbled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 pm

"Well that didn't go as planned..." Ace said calmly, sighing. "You should have let me done this! I'm am the expert when it comes to blowing up #%@* and blaming someone else...." Rusty added, fiddling with his jacket.
With a tear streaked face, Albina looked up at the girl, sniffling. The didn't know who this girl was, so that either meant she was a civilian or an un registered hero. She had to keep on trying, and this stupid brat was getting in the way.

Albina looked at Bjorn, the ugly looking alien. "We need to get out of here before she does something!" Albina said, placing her hand gently on Bjorn as a sign of welcoming. "I don't trust people who just decide to blow crap up then put on a stupid act. I don't care who you are. I will protect this little alien and myself!" Albina said, slowly standing up and acting like it hurt. "That whole sentence was ironic as it gets..." Rhett said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Bjorn just looked at Jay as he rubbed his jaw against the hand that was offered. "She seeming nicer now." The girl was petting him, he always liked that it felt good on his skin. He looked to Albina and then back at Jay and then it hit him. "Other did it! If wasn't girl and wasn't other girl, it must have been other... But that be's me..." Bjorn settled himself against the wall for a think.

Did Bjorn blow up the building, I mean he must have if neither of them did it. But he didn't remember it, of course clearly it was just that he was so powerful it just happened around him. "I did does it. I blowed up building. That means that anything there is my prey." He quickly flew into the dust filled alley looking for anyone who he'd killed in his explosion!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Listening to All this madness around her Jay was beginning to wonder if things always were this difficult for heroes or if it was just her wonderous luck. And then hearing Bjorns, er wisdom on the matter, Jay promptly palmfaced herself. Now the mutant bat thought HE was the reason behind the explosion. Wonderful. Could she just check out of this crazy train now please?

"Bjorn no your not the reason the buildings-"she just noticed the little guy had flown off,"uh bjorn... hey!" Oh come on dont leave me with this girl! She thinks im some villian or something! She groaned in her head as she turned to look back at the dust covered girl. "Dont worry he didnt do it. Hes just a little strange." She told her,"now lets get you outta here." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 pm

When Bjorn singled himself out and flew off, all of Albina's friends burst out in to laughter. They couldn't believe that a stupid parasite like that was actually a Titan.
The girl yelled after him, saying stuff about how Albina didn't trust her. She then again, offered her hand. When Albina took her hand, a flash would appear, showing a blonde girl instead. She would throw this girl into the brick wall, with a kick following for her neck.
If this girl had ninja reflexes, she would flash back into Albina, running away if the girl was knocked out, or stay for the action if this girl was actually something. Either way, Albina would let out another blood curdling scream.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:23 pm

As Jay offered her hand she was suddenly grabbed and the girl changed to someone competly different. She gasped and was about to call for Bjorn's help but was quickly thrown into a wall and her breathe was knocked out of her and she gasped for breath. But the girl didn't wait for her to catch her breath and kicked out towards her throat. Jay tried to twist away but her opponent was fast and kicked her in the collar bone and Jay screamed in surprise and pain. She was sooo pissed now. This was not an innocent little girl. "I should have let that freakin bat thing eat you." She grummbled as she gripped her shoulder and glared at the girl. Where was that thing when you needed it anyway? She guessed she would have to take care if this herself. She slide her wings through the holes in the back of her jacket and spread them as they shifted from blue to red and cought fire. She whipped a wing forward at the girl and launched three tennis ball sized fire balls at her with decent aim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Bjorn flew back at the noise but then saw fire. He dropped to the ground and covered his head with his wings and claws. "No no no no no nonono." Bjorn devolved quickly into a gibbering ball of fear. He couldn't deal with fire it terrified him. He remembered a memory implant where an ancestor was in a fire and exploded from internal pressure.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Albina began to run away when she purposely let a fire ball hit her calf, burning it. She yelled out in pain, but really, she's been through worse. "You monster!" Albina yelled back at the girl.
Albina ran to Bjorn and crouched down. "It's okay. I'll protect you from this evil girl." Albina told Bjorn soothingly. She would then reach down to pick him up, petting his back. If Bjorn would let Albina pick him up, she would press the monster against her chest and run. If not, she would turn around and get ready to "protect" Bjorn.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Bjorn felt something touch him and cringed shaking violently against her. His eyes were closed tight as he had no idea of how to survive fire. He needed Kale right now and he wasn't around. All he could do was hope whoever was going to save him. He couldn't hear them he was listening to his heart pounding hard.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Jay groaned as she chased after the girl and reached at her belt loop pulling a foot long iron rod she carried with her just in case out. "Hey get back here!" She yelled. She had to stop her. Jay now guessed this brat had something to do with the explosions and she wanted to know just what was going on. She was about to whip another fireball at her but saw her pick up Bjorn. She couldnt risk hitting him even if he didnt make any sense. She grumbed and let the flames on her.wings lower a bit so she wouldnt risk hitting her friend and braced herself to fight with her iron bar. She didnt fight with it often but if she had to she could get a few good whacks in with it. "Holding him hostage lime thats a dirty trick" she called at the trickster.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Albina was running away from the girl while stroking Bjorn, trying to calm him down. "Don't worry, you're safe with me!" Albina told him reassuringly. She looked back and saw that the girl was now chasing her with a rod of some sort. She obviously caught on that fire scared the living crap out of the poor guy, so now she planned on going with straight force. Albina internally chuckled when she said she was taking Bjorn hostage. "I'm protecting him!" Albina yelled back.

She stroked Bjorn one more time. "Hold on, I'm getting us out of here." She said, smiling. She knew this was probably risky, but did it anyway. Albina leaped off the ground and ontop of the roof. She then took off at super human speed, holding Bjorn close to her chest. After about a minute of running, she slowed down. "Are you okay?" She asked the little work like thing, petting it's back.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Bjorn felt the gforces increase but it didn't adversely affect him since he'd arrived at just under light speed. He looked up at the girl when they slowed and looked around not hearing any fire. "But... my monies... she has them..." He started wailing "I can't eats now, I can't eats nothing!" He curled up and held himself in his wings.

His eyes flashed and his demeanour changed. "You took me away from my food monies." He growled low and rolled about suddenly lashing out with his talon for her throat. It was razor sharp and half a foot long. "You is foods now!" he declared... unless of course she found something better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next