Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Experimentation (Bjorn) Vote_lcapExperimentation (Bjorn) Voting_barExperimentation (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Experimentation (Bjorn) Vote_lcapExperimentation (Bjorn) Voting_barExperimentation (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Experimentation (Bjorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Experimentation (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 am

It was early in the morning and Bow was up wandering the house, curious of all the doors she had never looked in before. Most were simply empty and boring, but one held the key to a very interesting discovery. The little curious George walked down into what she assumed would be the basement, and gasped. There was all kind of science equipment and medical gear and... What was her dad doing down here?

She got more and more curious as she waited for him to wake up. Before she had realized it, she had made a buffet for breakfast. When he came down, she was cooking eggs and french toast. He would know something was up by the amount of food on the table. The girl always cooked when she was thinking about something. She waited for him to sit down before biting her lip. "Hayy daddy??"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:42 am

Malan'tai sighed and sat back tapping his fingers on the table. "No I don't like whoever he is." He picked up some toast and bacon. Then grabbed some eggs and started eating calmly. It was clear he was thinking she was gonna ask about some boy she wanted to go out with. He looked up at her and asked. "Any more questions sweet heart?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 am

Bow blinked and blushed lightly before not being able to hold the giggle. She smiled sweetly as she made her own plate and sat across from him. "It's not about a boy, daddy... None of those things like me..." She thought about that for a minute and sighed. The girl really did want a boyfriend at some point. "No... I umm... I was looking around the house this morning because I got curious and umm... Well... I mean..." She didn't know how to say it. Maybe she was never told about it for a reason. But now she had to know. She took a deep breath and started again. "I found a lab thingy of sorts... Why is there so much equipment down there? What is it for??"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Malan'tai smiled as he ate when he heard it wasn't a boy. He was more at ease and ate a little quicker putting his hand on hers. He glanced over when she mentioned looking around. "Oh my lab, yeah that's where I do engineering and heal the injured. I change things in living beings to make them better." He finished off breakfast and called in one of his staff to take the rest of the food for distribution.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 am

Bow listened to her father with extreme interest and smiled brightly as she ate along side of him. When he finished talking, she swallowed her food and then looked to him with those bright eyes that always seemed to mean she had an idea forming in her mind. "Daddy! Can you make me better?? I feel like... Like I'm missing something that I should have... But I'm not really sure what it is... Maybe you would know and fix it for me??" The girl looked at her father extremely hopeful and trusting.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 am

Malan'tai just started at his daughter for a moment before lifting his hand and flicking her in the forehead. "What do you mean, you're already perfect. It's like looking at a piccaso and saying. 'yeah but it's missing something.' You are exactly as the creator intended you." He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her over to kiss the spot. "There's nothing to improve with you."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Bow squeaked when he flicked her and pouted, holding her head playfully as he spoke. When he gripped the back of her head though, she let go and smiled as he kissed her forehead, wrapping her arms around his chest and nuzzling her face into his arms. Her voice was soft and sweet as she whispered to him. "But daddy... I have powers I never use because I don't like to hurt people... I-I want to heal them... I want to heal... C-can you help me? If you won't change me... Then teach me how to heal people!" Her eyes were bright and hopeful as she looked upon the man who could do anything in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 am

Malan'tai frowned a little and said. "Rain, I can teach you to help people. But I don't think you need altered, everything you can do exists for a reason. I'm confident you'll find a use for them eventually." He stroked her hair and said. "Come on lets go teach you medicine and first aid. I can show you why your dad has 18 phd's.... besides time."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:53 am

Bow listened to him and couldn't help but sigh softly, nodding as he said she would find a use for them somehow. She had no idea how she could possibly find a use for her destructive powers, but she trusted her father more than anyone else in the world. Then he said that he would teach her and she smiled, getting up and giggling lightly. "That sounds good... She followed him down to the lab and looked around, wondering what everything was still. "So... Where do we begin, daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 am

Malan'tai chuckled when she walked in the lab and took four books from the shelf each was about five pounds. He set them down they were thick and dusty as he said. "You start here. Human anatomy. You need to know what it's supposed to look like when its well in order to be able to fix it at all." Mal leaned on the books on his elbows.

He tapped his fingers on his chin slowly. "so then, you still want to be a doctor then?" he honestly expected a no but he wouldn't be surprised if she said yes either. He knew how she got sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 am

Bow went wide eyed when he set all of the books down and blinked quite a few times before smirking and looking up at him with the determined look that he knew so well, even better than she did. "Let's get to it! It'll take me a while to finish all of these... Especially with volunteer work, the band, and other things... But... I CAN DO IT ALL!!" She giggled and immediately stuck her nose in the first book, starting to read it furiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Malan'tai smiled and kissed her hair before going to the couch to do his daily work. She'd be busy until she found something else. She might be ready in six to eight years with the way she wanted to do things. And that was just to qualify as a nurse. He picked up the remote and turned on Beethoven it didn't sound as good as the last time he'd heard this particular number... but it's hard to compare reproduction to the original.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:00 am

Bow would literally sit there and read for 24 hours straight if he let her. She would go without food or water. She would not get up for any reason, period. She wanted to be able to help people the way she wanted to help. She wanted to be able to heal them. She wanted to be beneficial as a meta and a human. She wanted to prove herself in every way possible. It didn't matter how long it took, she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimentation (Bjorn)   Experimentation (Bjorn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimentation (Bjorn)
Page 1 of 1