Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Vote_lcapA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Voting_barA quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Jay wandered into the alley, holding a bag under her jacket and moving quickly to try to not be seen. She didn't have money so it wasn't an odd sight to see her swiping food from road side carts for a quick meal. It wasn't like she was stealing. She helped fight crime, so it was like the city was... paying her back in a way.

As she entered the alley and looked around to be sure she wasn't seen, she pulled the bag out from her jacket and slid down the wall, letting out a sigh. She pulled out the hotdog she had managed to grab and opened it up. The smell of it was enough to remind her stomach she hadn't eaten all day.

She was just about to take a bite when she thought she heard something move further in the alley. She tried to see what it was and broke of a bit of her hot dog, thinking it was some hungry cat that had smelt her food. "Here kitty, come here. You hungry little guy?" she cooed trying to coax it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Bjorn had been rummaging in a dumpster. He smelled something off and lifted his head. The lid of the dumpster lifted slightly and Jay would easily hear him sniffing. Clearly she did, he heard what she asked and flew out suddenly wrapping around the hotdog with his tail and teeth. The creature was like something from H. P. Lovecraft, it's cold black eye refocused on her face and she felt it's teeth scrape her skin. He then jumped back from her and flapped in the air.

"Who is you lady? Why you be feeding me right now?" His skill in speaking had made leaps and bounds as it would through out his long life. The beast watched her, whatever she said would be weighed in the alien beasts mind against criteria impossible to know. Just looking at him she could tell his teeth were like razors the same as his talons.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Jay had been expecting a cat.... or a dog... maybe a raccoon or a rat or something somewhat normal but this- THING that looked like it had come out of someones creepypasta or horror story had flown out and grabbed hold of her hand. She felt its teeth scrape her fingers and as soon as it leapt of she couldnt help the chill theran down her spin and shook her hand nervously, glancing quickly down to check that she still had her fingers, "uh your- your not a cat." Jay said the first thing that came to her mind and then mentally slapped herself. *No sh** Sherlock. Unless this city has a mutant rat problem he's not a rat either.*

Jay jumped when it started talking, she wasnt aware it could talk!! "Uh, I'm Jay.... I uh heard you moving in the alley and uh, thought I would share some of my *gulp* lunch with you." She watched it with wide eyes as she pointed to the remainder of her hotdog that she had dropped out of surprise when it had leapt at her. Anything to keep it from taking a bite out of her would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Bjorn watched the hotdog fall and his eyes widened as it impacted the ground. "That's littererering!" He exclaimed pointing at her with one of his talons. "Littererering is what bad people do!" The creature flew down and landed right beside the hotdog slowly pacing around the bit of food and looking worried.

Bjorn looked up at her quickly and licked his fangs. "Are you a bad people? I'm allowed to eat bad people." He spread his wings and lifted himself back up giving her a clear opportunity to retrieve the bit of hotdog.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Jays eyes widened when he informed her he would eat her for littering. She hoped he wouldnt find out she had stolen the hotdog. She'd be-..creature.... food then. "Uh... no I'm not a uh, bad person." She reached to grab the hot dog and hesitated, glancing at this things fangs. She swallowed and then grabbed the hotdog quickly and tossed it into the trash can near her, trying not to move to much, or take her eyes off this thing.
"So uh- what are you?" Jay asked as she wiped her hand on her jeans. She hoped the smell wouldnt trigger an attack from this thing. She also hoped it was a much slower flyer then she was, then if it did attack she could out fly it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Bjorn watched her throw it away and settled on the edge of the trash can with a smile. "I'm a Raxicoran. I'm Bjorn I live with the titans." He folded his wings up against his sides and asked. "What are you?"

The creature laid down its body on the edge and scratched his talon up the side slowly. He was just playing with the metal but leaving a groove in it. He seemed happy to just talk now and had a child-like demeanor about him.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:54 pm

What am I? Jay thought that was an odd question but watching him carve into the trash can she decided not to disappoint. "Uh, Im a human. But I have wings." She told the Raxi-corbi...whatever it was. "So your a Titan huh? Thats cool." She relaxed a slight bit. Titans wouldnt eat somebody would they? So she didnt actually have much to worry about, right?

"So if your a Titan, your a hero, heros dont just go eating people...." she said hoping to reason with the strange little creature.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

Bjorn sniffled a little when she said he couldn't eat people. "They said I could eat bad guys when I get hungry..." He curled up and dropped on his back big tears running down from his eyes. "I wanna eat them cause they're bad!" he said looking up at her pleadingly.

Bjorn didn't get an immediate response and continued crying laying on his back curled up and sniffling frequently. His tail tightened around his wings as he tried to comfort himself. He kept mumbling about being hungry.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

Jay bit her lip, she hadnt meant to make it-er him cry. She just didnt want to become its next meal. "Oh uh don't cry uh, Im sure we can find you some food." Didnt the Titans feed this guy? Or have a fridge of food for them to munch on? She tried to weigh her options. She didnt have money to go buy a meal... she wasnt even sure what- what was he again? A Raxibat? Well she wasnt sure what they even ate! She tried to think for a moment but was to destracted by his sniffling and crying as he curled on his back sadly. She let out a sigh and laid a hand flat on the ground and carefully swept him into it with her other hand, trying to avoid his teeth and claws and any other spikeys that may be present.

"So besides people do you know anywhere else to get something to eat?" Jay asked, slowly standing as she tried not to drop, Bjorn. Strange name.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:29 am

Bjorn looked up at her and wiped away a tear with the back of a talon. "I find food anywhere. I can eat all of things." He rolled slightly and laid his head on her arm chest whereever he could. He stopped sniffling and his tail coiled around her arm comfortingly. He nuzzled into her a little and asked. "We need get you food. Your belly growlings."

The snake like being asked. "What does you eats?" he rubbed her cheek with the knuckle of a claw limb while trying to give her a comforting smile. The little creature clearly loved being held, she felt him go at ease and peaceful as soon as she lifted him.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:44 am

Surprisingly the little thing seemed to be about as cuddly as a cat, though it looked about as dangerous as a scorpion. "Uh I eat a few different things. None of which I have money for. Usually hotdogs, hamburgers, fish, fries, fruit, whatever is available." She shrugged. She looked out of the alley and wondered for a moment where the nearest food stand was, surely they would have some older hotdogs or there would be a bakery with day old bread or something. She turned down the street and headed down the street, the strange creature in one hand, and her back pack over her shoulder and held in place with the other.

"Now lets see, there should be a doughnut shop here someplace. Maybe they have some older bread for cheap or something," she muttered as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Bjorn nodded and said. "I has monies. I eated them so no one can steal from me!" He rolled over and began a slight hacking cough, she'd see a few quarters fall onto the side walk with a thick saliva coating them. He looked up at her, $1.25 laying on the street in front of her. "I has most monies ever, saved lots!"

Bjorn moved to rub his head against her cheek his tail still coiled around her arm. "You don't smell like titan boy who takes care of me. You smell nicer and not like fire so much. Is nice I no likes fire." The small beast was turning into a regular chatter box with her now.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:54 pm

"You ate your money? How is that going to-" she was stopped mid sentence though as Bjorn began to hack and cough up a few quarters up. "Ah. Thats how that works..." Jay said trying to wrap her mind around the idea of what this little guy did. She knelt to pick up the coins, scraping them across the pavement to wipe the spit off as best she could before putting them into her empty pocket so they could find someplace to eat.

She smiled a little as Bjorn cuddled against her,"well I do have some fire abilities. But I dont use them much. Dont want to set everything on fire right?" She said as she picked up the last coins then reached up and actually pet Bjorn on the head. She guessed he wasnt so creepy when you got past the idea that he looked like a mutated flying rodent or something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 pm

A girl would be watching the two from a distance. Her hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail, on top of wearing a tight black leather suit. She looked like the definition of stealth, and was ready to make a move. Elis would pull out her binoculars to watch the two below converse. She didn't know who the girl was, and really, she didn't care, she was here to carry out a mission.
Elis was far away from the two so they had no chance of detecting her, the last thing she wanted was the thing to blow up in her face.....literally....

"Are you ready?" Elis asked through her walky talky, eyes on the target. It now seemed to be cuddling with this girl, this was going to be too easy. "They are planted and ready to go, I'm leaving the site." The man replied. Elis dropped the walky talky on the ground and crushed it with her high heel.

Elis held up a black box and grinned. "Boom." She said as she pressed the button. The two buildings by Bjorn and Jay would explode and send concrete flying everywhere. Most of the flying pieces would actually go towards Bjorn, leaving Jay almost unharmed.
While the explosion was going off, Elis took off in super speed with a flash, changing her into a teen age girl with long brown hair in a pink dress.

"Go for it." Elis told Albina. Albina sat in the far corner of the alley where she cut her self up quickly, along with putting dust on her to make it look like she go hit. "HELP!" Albina would yell, along with a scream of what sounded like pain. If the two ran to look for her, she'd be up against the corner with a few pieces of concrete on her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 am

Bjorn was lucky to be blessed with agility of inhuman quality, his eyes picked out a spot and twisted his body using his tail to push off the flying concrete. He came out with a couple scrapes and cuts but mostly uninjured he spread his wings and flapped hearing the scream. He said quickly to Jay. "Person maybe dead, we has dinner. If not dead we might still has dinner!" He flew toward the voice without checking on her but hovered a few feet away flapping his large wings eagerly looking her over.

Bjorn flapped in the air above her and asked. "You dead? I'm hungry you could be bad person who made boom go big." He stated to the girl. His mouth was watering from the talk of food before, that and they'd just been on the way to eat. Surely it'd been forever since his last bite of food. WHY DID THE WORLD PUNISH HIM SO?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)   A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick meal? (Bjorn,pm to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next