Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Vote_lcapAmalgamation (Bjorn) Voting_barAmalgamation (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Amalgamation (Bjorn) Vote_lcapAmalgamation (Bjorn) Voting_barAmalgamation (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Amalgamation (Bjorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Amalgamation (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:14 am

Kyte walked into a very extravagant establishment, hoping to get a good meal in. It was a self-acclaimed authentic Italian restaurant, and Kyte wanted to try it out. It wasn't anything important to him, but he had the original Italian meals when they were first starting to become heard of, and Kyte wanted to check if it were anything close to the real deal.

He approached an employee in the lobby, spying a few empty tables lying about.

"Table for one, please."

The employee looked with a scrutinizing glance over Kyte, finding him a bit young. Although his nice suit was impressive, he still seemed a bit too young to be handling enough money to just dine there.

"Sir, I think this is a bit out of your price range."

As the employee spoke, Kyte pulled out his wallet and put three hundred dollars in front of him.

"Keep the change, be less pretentious, and I'm picking my own seat."

Without another word, he walked into the dining area, looking around. He took into account the exits and entrances, as any trained person did, and chose a seat appropriately. Oddly enough, it was behind a man; directly behind him through the booth. Kyte got an odd sense of familiarity from the man, but didn't worry about it too much at the moment. He was quickly waited, asking what he desired.

"I would like a dish of manicotti pasta, with shrimp inside the tubes. I would also like seven tubes. To accompany my meal, I would like a drink of your finest wine. I don't care the brand; surprise me."

He of course spoke in the same voice that he always had, for there were few who could live to recognize it. He was brought an appetizer of bread sticks seasoned with garlic, and enjoyed them with a serving of marinara sauce. He then began to pay close attention to the man behind him, especially listening for his voice in case he were to be waited.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:08 am

Malan'tai heard the voice and shook his head. He grabbed a bread stick from the basket and without turning his head he brought it around to pop Kyte on the forehead.

"What are you doing getting your own table when you have someone to catch up with?"

Mal turned and took a bite of the bread stick waiting for the inevitable response from a fellow immortal. He would move to join Kyte if he wasn't going to move himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:57 am

"What are you doing getting your own table when you have someone to catch up with?"

Kyte's eyes widened as he felt the garlic stick bop his head, before hearing that suave tone he had heard all those many years ago. He had not heard it for a long while, and even back then when he was all Wrath, it had served to calm him down as the voice that belonged to one of his only friends.

A fellow traveler on the path of the hollowed end; another immortal who had existed for as long as he. One who had as much influence over the old world and the new as he had, and while he didn't have the same style as Kyte, there certainly was a mutual respect. Only this being had earned Kyte's true respect, and this being was no other than-

"Malan'tai."

Kyte dusted off the garlic bits from his hair, before slowly rising up and relocating to across from Malan'tai, grinning ear to ear with joy. Malan'tai had been one of his only friends, after all, and after a few centuries without hearing anything about him, it made one restless. Kyte didn't even ask how Malan'tai had recognized him without being in his true form. Malan'tai was as smart, if not more so, than Kyte.

"Oh, Mal. It's so good to see you again. I'd hug you if it weren't...oh, screw it."

He quickly moved to hug his old friend, smiling, but didn't make it awkward, letting go after a brief moment and returning to his seat.

"I mean, not to sound like a sap, but I've entered into a real rough patch in my life recently, and even since the last time I saw you. It's good to see a friend."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Malan'tai took the hug with a smile and returned it. He listened to Kyte speaking and asked curiously. "Trouble with your daughter? Or something else? This whole alien invasion business has hit me in the wallet a little bit." He shook his head and continued. "Anyway, what brings you to Jump City, last I heard you were keeping to Asia."

That wasn't true, his spies and satelites kept a good eye on the movements of "key figures" immortals were among those he wanted to be kept appraised of. No sense in letting someone get an advantage on you, or even on the same level. Mal sat back in his seat he'd rather enjoyed the lamb chops over potatoes, something he'd have to try to duplicate later.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 am

Kyte didn't seem surprised at all by the fact that Malan'tai had been keeping tabs on him. He had entered into the Western Hemisphere, which wasn't part of their agreement. Of course, he said he had last tracked Kyte in Asia...but he knew about his daughter. That was information enough for Kyte to notice.

Problem being, Malan'tai doesn't slip. Or at least I've never seen it. So was he trying to imply it? Kyte smiled. Sly bastard.

"Again, not to sound sappy, but I wasn't exactly expecting a ten-year old child to come looking for me. I'd naturally think she was lying first, but I can feel it, Malan'tai. She's mine."

"As for the invasion, well...I've got a few scrapes, admittedly. But nothing to be concerned of."

Then, Malan'tai finally addressed the elephant in the room: Why Kyte was in the Western Hemisphere. Kyte looked down at his food, suddenly taking on a dangerously serious expression as he looked around the room. Some words were meant to be spoken carefully.

"An event transpired in Egypt before I met you. Or Her." Kyte had barely ever spoken of Avytrius, even to Malan'tai, but he had told him enough to know who she was. "I was still ignorantly carrying on. Thinking I was some god. That's when I met someone pretty close to one."

"Forgive me for assuming, but your talents only lead me to believe that you know who- ...a certain Lord of Chaos is."

Kyte had also told Malan'tai of the event in Egypt, but he didn't feel like saying her name. Again, some words were better left unsaid, and he anticipated her awful presence might be summoned by her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalgamation (Bjorn)   Amalgamation (Bjorn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalgamation (Bjorn)
Page 1 of 1