Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Prodigia (Bjorn) Vote_lcapProdigia (Bjorn) Voting_barProdigia (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Prodigia (Bjorn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:06 am

Kyte touched down into a forest fifteen miles outside the outskirts of Jump City, walking down a winding dirt road. It made getting to the location tedious for regular people, and also alerted their presence to those waiting. Kyte hadn't landed at the beginning of the thing; no, he had landed so that his guest wouldn't recognize a possible threat in the airspace and consider shooting it down.

After all, he was visiting an old friend.

He strode down the path with an ease of relaxation, carrying a container in his hand. Upon closer inspection, someone would determine it was a hat box. He was in his regular attire; a black cloak illustrating blood red clouds floating across a pitch black sky. His blood red armor was on underneath, and his mask was on as well.

He came to the gates, a man coming forth. There were a few men at the compound, training automatic weapons on him.

"Identification," one demanded.

Kyte put up his hand, the other on the hat box, and slowly reached into the cloak to hand the man his card. After running it through a check, they returned the card to Kyte, and let him through the gate. They had no further duties to perform; Malan'tai was an easy sort to approach.

Kyte entered the house, letting himself in, and dusted off his boots, making sure they were clean before walking in and looking around for Malan'tai. He had called ahead of time, so he was sure Malan'tai was expecting him.

"Malan'tai? I'm here with the items we discussed."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 am

Malan'tai had gotten the call that Kyte had arrived and walked over to a counter pouring himself a cocktail. Strawberry, mango, pineapple and a bananna, he blended them up with ice and poured the mix into two glasses. He put a tropical scene on the big screen before he walked in the room with Kyte and strolled in wearing a hawain shirt and shorts.

Mal was obviously more relaxed at home having left his usual three piece suit behind. He took a seat on the couch and asked. "Well come on, take a seat and lets see what you brought." Malan'tai smiled as he reclined into the plush couch. A slow drink of the smoothie followed and he set the cool glass on a coaster.

The ancient being looked over at Kyte and suddenly leaned forward rapping his fingers against the couch eager to see it. The locket was what had him so eager, he wanted to verify it was safe, it was a treasure he'd be putting to use very soon. If anything had happ- no lets not discuss that of course it was safe, that's why he chose Kyte for this.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:58 am

Kyte noticed the scene change to that of a tropical theme, chuckling with a grin and shaking his head as Malan'tai walked out with two drinks.

Leave it to Malan'tai to greet you with two drinks and a casual outfit.

Malan'tai asked him to take a seat, and he nodded, sitting nearest Malan'tai, taking the drink and sipping it. It was great. It had mango, pineapple, and banana, and it was simply delicious.

"Thank you. But yeah, right down to business." He lifted the hat box and placed it on the table, making it the center of attention as opposed to the amulet he had retrieved. He and Malan'tai had been around for a very long time, and as expected, they were a bit eccentric. Kyte would be lying if he didn't say he had a touch for the dramatic. It were as if he was laying the groundwork for a story; for as he placed it on the table, he disregarded it entirely.

He was never a hat person; favoring them only for a cover or if it helped perform his duties, and Malan'tai knew that. But instead of moving with it, he instead took it in a completely different direction to make sure he had caught Malan'tai's interest with it, removing his mask and putting it onto his cloak at a specific harness meant to hold it while it wasn't in use. He then reached into the secret compartment in his cloak and retrieved the amulet, bringing it out with care, holding the locket and the chain before offering it to Malan'tai carefully.

"Her amulet," he said simply. "The Rome exhibit. Apparently discovered there some time ago."

He let Malan'tai have it immediately; he had no use for it. He sat back, sipping his drink.

"I went through quite a lot to get that, you know...I protected it from three fragmentation grenades, and I couldn't even use my magic." He ran a hand through his silky black hair. "But thanks to the little mishap...I've gotten a bit more answers. I know who Rico's mother is, now," he said the last part in a deathly quiet tone. It was clear although he had answers, he also had more questions, and he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:11 am

Malan'tai looked at the hat box confused, neither of the two wore hats, it was very stange that he was bringing one. But then Kyte produced it, Mal let out an audible gasp when he saw it intact and reached out with trembling hands taking it from the other man. He held it up inspecting it over and over and then slipped it into a pocket in his shirt. He just barely caught that Kyte had been stripped of his magic.

The older being blinked a couple times and asked. "Something took away YOUR power? I seem to have worse enemies than I thought. Here I didn't know I had any at all." He then smiled. "That's wonderful I'll pu... oh I see." He finished taking in the fact that he was angry about it. Mal put a hand on Kyte's shoulder giving the other man comfort and looked over at him.

"I'm here for you buddy, what happened start at the beginning." He looked at Kyte as though expecting an almost theatrical show and story. Tales of daring exploits and perhaps, if he was lucky, even a monster.. or three...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:51 am

Kyte looked over to Malan'tai. Although he was very transparently upset, it still brought a smile to his face to see Malan'tai so excited as to gasp and have his hands trembling. He was so excited it looked like he had to return from another reality to come back into paying attention to Kyte. He smiled wryly. That was when Malan'tai started asking him the questions, like how something took away his power, and reassuring him, wanting Kyte to talk about the events that had transpired that night. Kyte slowly looked over to Malan'tai as if in a daze, smiling a bit. He might have looked a bit creepy...but he was concerned about other things right now. Malan'tai wanted a tale.

So Kyte would weave one.

"...oh, Malan'tai, it would have been so wonderful this morning. It was perfect. I paid off a few security guards, I had blueprints to the building- I even cut a whole in the damned ground with my magic. It's very thin, but I cut all of the power to the security measures. It was the perfect crime, Mal. People would have walked into that exhibit just to see a hole in the glass. I had to take out a guard, but that's the most resistance I met. I've never been much of a thief, Mal...but I think I did a pretty good job," he chuckled.

"So there I am in the Rome exhibit, pocketing her amulet for you...when I turn around and see none other than the Hat behind me. Maybe you've heard of him. He wears a black fedora, and dressed in all black...and the only thing else you can get is that no one ever survives an encounter. That might be just a rumor, but even that rumor was pretty hard to hear.

He's one of the best in the business. He's not just meta-human, Mal; he's a meta-human assassin. Now,
Kyte lifted his hands gently, "I know I've got a flare for the dramatic, Mal. But this guy...man, it was like watching a James Bond movie from the perspective of James Bond. I met him once in a restaurant- the same day I found Rico, and he had been there looking for our mutual friend, Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade."

Malan'tai may have noticed another thing from that. Kyte almost considered it a bad omen to say Shivering Jemmy's name, in fear of summoning her awful presence. He had never been afraid of it, of course, but he felt leaving primordial beings in their little clouds was for the best.

"So he...that smug bastard, just straight up tells me- no big, drawn out conversation, no theatrics- just comes out and says he's going to kill Rico, Mal. He wanted to kill a kid, because he thought she was an abomination. But he wanted to kill me first, because he knew- he knew- that if he came after Rico, I would put him six feet under.

Of course, I'm confused. I don't want to kill the Hat. I don't have a problem with him. But he generates this field around him, and I feel my powers go away. It's like I became human. And that's when he dropped it...dropped it like a f**king piano on one of those Looney Toons characters."

He took a sip of his drink, carefully setting it down, before looking at Malan'tai. It was clear that he had a lot of time to think since the incident, and that it was driving him up the wall.

"He could multiply, Mal. That's why he had a reputation. Of course he has a reputation; of course people got away from him before. But that's why it was hard to. He takes away your powers and then multiplies. He tried to kill me with some daggers, and I didn't have access to my weapons because of his power negating field. So I ducked into the exhibit and got myself some equipment.

Come to think of it...he wouldn't have lasted long otherwise. He had grenades, and the only reason I'm here is because they had a Roman shield there- good condition, by the way, I'll totally give it to you. The first grenade he lobbed, I knocked it right back, and one of them had to cuddle it to protect them all. I killed the second with a javelin throw...felt good for that one, I still can throw them pretty good. I used a third grenade tossed by the dying one to pin him into the wall.

Now, it turns out he's an Agent of Order. Void wanted me dead; not him. But as soon as I killed Lawrence, Void was gone. He was in that hat right there,"
he gestured to the hat box on the table. "I managed to keep my cool. Get anything valuable from him. I had to take a few days to heal from the shrapnel and get it out. But Malan'tai...nothing freaks me out more than the entire mountain he dropped on me.

Rico's mother...is Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade."

Kyte fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Malan'tai listened to the story making the right expressions and nodding in all the right places. His eyes stayed locked on the story teller following every gesture and fluctuation. He smiled when he heard that Jemmy had a daughter though. Then it vanished when this Hat wanted to kill his great grand daughter, Kyte could see the flash of paternal defensiveness wash over Mal.

"Language." Mal chided when Kyte cursed in his presence, the same as he always did. He listened to the story of the fight with a bit of admiration. He'd done well fighting off anyone with powers when he was denies his own. "I was right to trust you with this, but you KNOW he was a lord of order, or you think he was?" Mal seemed a bit concerned about this and seemed past the bit about Jemmy, almost like that wasn't the important news here. "What did he tell you?"

Malan'tai wasn't trying to protect himself he was legitimately wondering what the hat told him outside of Jemmy being the mother. He'd ground her for that when he saw her next, maybe take away her ice cream privileges for an hour. It might not seem like much but denying Jemmy Ice cream... well if you knew her you'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:04 am

Kyte blinked when he saw a flash of...something wash over Malan'tai's face. He may have been distraught, but he wasn't an idiot. Was that protectiveness? He couldn't determine it; it had been really brief and Kyte only noticed it for a second. But it was definitely defensive. What on earth was Malan'tai defensive over? Rico? It made sense; Rico was practically his niece. Kyte waved it off.

As always, Malan'tai scolded Kyte when he cursed, and it caused a slight smile. At least there was some sense of normality in his life still. Malan'tai then asked if he knew Void was a Lord of Order. Kyte blinked, a bit confused. He was a bit bewildered that Malan'tai weren't more curious about Kyte having spawned a child with Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, but it wasn't completely out of line or anything. Kyte thought for a moment, as Malan'tai asked him what he said.

"He could have just been insane...but I know, Mal. It makes way too much sense. His exact words were, "Indeed, I am no mere Sin. You wonder how I know your past, Kyte Avytrius. I was watching you that day in Egypt, as I have watched over the universe since it's birth. In this form, they call me Hat, but I have another name: Void, Lord of Order. Once I kill your daughter, your siblings will fall by my hand as well. The world doesn't need Sins. The world doesn't need to exist. All that is needed is perfect Order, a perfect Void."" Kyte recited perfectly. He looked at Malan'tai seriously.

"He knew way too much, brother. He knew my name; the name I tell everyone else. And even then, I don't hand it out that much. And I've told you about that fight in Egypt. I killed everyone who could have observed it. So he had the power to see it even when I made sure there was no one around." Kyte stared off into space. "He also knew about Nabu disappearing, and how the side of Order was looking. He said they were strong right now. Not to mention I analyzed him. He was a total control freak, and that was part of the way I took him out; taking away his control."

Something else occurred to him, and it made so much sense. Of course.

"... Kind of like you, Malan'tai."

He smiled wryly, implying he had just gotten another answer.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 am

Malan'tai nodded and said. "Yes I am a lord of order, anyway, little Jemmy is Rico's mom. That makes a bit of sense to me, though her motivation is all wrong. I mean she could take over the body, but at the same time she could just recreate one with little more effort." Mal kicked back on the couch and sipped his drink absently as though he didn't care that Kyte knew. Like he hadn't been worried he just hadn't mentioned it before.

"Hmmm Egypt... and it's somehow related to Jemmy and Rico..." Mal looked at him and tapped his chin thinking. "What's she planning? I know it's not good, the silly little girl." He shook his head and stood starting to pace in thought. "You, you have a bit of chaos in you. I don't meaning I can't think like they do. So Kyte, why would you have a child with your enemy?" Malan'tai looked over at Kyte and began walking around him slowly examining him the other man's eyes boring into his skull. If Kyte didn't know that he couldn't read minds he'd probably swear he was reading his.

A message alerted him on his phone and he pulled it out checking it and sending a reply. "It's just work don't worry about it. A prince was shot." He delievered the news like it didn't matter in the least. What was the plan with Rico... that's when it hit Malan'tai. "Can I examine Rico's genetic structure? It's relatively painless and I promise not to alter her... a lot maybe just to stop cancer if I see it."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Kyte couldn't help but chuckle when Malan'tai so openly admitted he was a Lord of Order like it didn't matter, and he confirmed that Shivering Jemmy was Rico's mother. Kyte blinked.

Had he already known?

However, that wasn't important. What was important was what Malan'tai was saying; as he continued to say that having a child that way wouldn't fit Shivering Jemmy's motives, because while she could take over someone's body, she could just create another body to live in with little effort. Kyte nodded; that made sense.

Kyte didn't care about anything else right now. He finally had the assistance of Malan'tai in his problem, and he believed they had just enough of the puzzle pieces to start guessing at what the picture might be. Malan'tai began to muse how everything was related to Jemmy and Rico. When Malan'tai paced about him and began asking why Kyte would have a child with his enemy; saying that since he was a Lord of Order that he couldn't think chaotically, something suddenly dawned on Kyte. That day in Egypt. He thought about what Jemmy said, quickly texting his babysitter as he recounted Jemmy's words.

"Don't worry. This won't hurt. Not yet, anyways. You've got a thick hide, so the damage should kick in over the next hundred years or so. I'm going to force you to love something. And once I find out what that something is, I'm going to take it away from you!"

A horrified expression was caught on Kyte's face, but he relaxed, getting a text back from the babysitter. It was alright. Rico was fine. He looked up at Malan'tai, remaining silent for a second.

"Those were her exact words...and now they make so much more sense. It's the key to everything...Rico...the arrow...she wants to kill Rico...to rip a hole in me," Kyte mused.

He looked at Malan'tai as he asked if he could run a few tests, completely disregarding the news about how a prince had just been shot. No event that could spark a war was even important to him right now.

"As long as she's not altered...unless it's cancer or something, like you said...she's leverage, Mal. That's why Jemmy did it."

This only further reinforced the fact that he needed to see Jemmy as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Malan'tai listened to Kyte's tale and nodded saying. "Well go on then my friend just bring her around when you get the chance, you know she'd be safe here." Mal got up and poured Kyte's drink into a travel cup and held it out for him. He didn't want to get in his friends way while defending his daughter. In all honesty he was hoping that Kyte had forgotten the hat in favor of Jemmy. He honestly expected Kyte to just rush off.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 am

Kyte listened to Malan'tai speak, as he said that he was free to bring Rico around any time he wished, and that she would be safe here. He poured the drink into a to-go cup for Kyte, and he nodded. Unfortunately for Malan'tai, however, Shivering Jemmy was on his mind a little too much, making him stay longer. The Hat was still an issue as well. Kyte stood.

"I'll leave soon, Mal. I just need a few more things from you.

You seem to be keeping tabs on Shivering Jemmy. If you know where she is, I need to know right now.

And as for the hat in the case...I want to leave it with you. See what you can find out about it. You're older than I am. I need to know what it does. I need to know if Void manifests in the people that put it on, if the power negation is Void or the hat's ability...I need to know everything I can about it. It was Void's, a Lord of Order's, so I won't take it back from you unless you want me to have it. But I want to know about it."

He waited for Malan'tai's answers.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 am

Malan'tai shrugged and leaned against the wall quietly looking at Kyte and said. "Well you know I'm not one to with hold too much from you." He gave a wry smile because they both knew it wasn't true. "Go ahead I'll tell you what I can." Kyte mentioned keeping tabs on Jemmy it'd been easy enough when she lived there but she'd moved out. He remembered where to though.

"She moved in with a guy. Dravocn Hecoro as far as the where it didn't really matter to me so I didn't look into it." Mal was being genuine, he didn't care where she lived as long as he could find out easily enough. He then walked over to the hat box and opened it taking the artifact out and saying. "Yeah Void and I will discuss this. Have a good day Kyte, or should I say Wrath the Acrimonious?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 am

Kyte raised an eyebrow at Malan'tai with a slight grin as he made a joke about never withholding too much information from Kyte. Kyte only wished he had the prowess to get as much information as Malan'tai could obtain in a single evening. He did, however, promise to tell Kyte what he could tell him, and that, Kyte trusted.

Malan'tai gave him a name. Dravocn Hecoro. A peculiar name, to be sure; but then again, so was Malan'tai Ralin. He stroked his chin. Malan'tai didn't know where this Dravocn lived, but Kyte was sure he could find it on his own. Malan'tai perhaps would have offered if it would have been that difficult.

"I'll poke my nose around. I'm sure I'll sniff him out eventually. Perhaps this Rain Bow knows him...I met her a few months ago in the company of Shivering Jemmy."

Malan'tai then took the hat out, starting to observe it, telling Kyte he would talk to Void, and then wished him a good evening, addressing him by his own title. By then, Kyte had been walking with his back turned to him, but when he called him Wrath, the Acrimonious, he stopped in his place. Slowly smirking, he looked over his shoulder at Malan'tai.

"Aw, c'mon, Mal...you know Wrath's retired," he said simply. Of course Malan'tai knew; Kyte had told him of the incident of Shivering Jemmy and the Shallow Brigade and her little arrow for many years now. But that life was behind him. He exited Malan'tai's estate, and then spread his wings, taking off. While there was a danger zone for company flying in, he was flying out, and that was of course monitored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prodigia (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigia (Bjorn)   Prodigia (Bjorn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prodigia (Bjorn)
Page 1 of 1