Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Is this a bad time? [Open] Vote_lcapIs this a bad time? [Open] Voting_barIs this a bad time? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Is this a bad time? [Open] Vote_lcapIs this a bad time? [Open] Voting_barIs this a bad time? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Is this a bad time? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Is this a bad time? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 pm

"So IS THIS the planet?" Razz sighed with annoyance. Not only was he uncomfortable in this "ship", but it was taking them so long to find the correct planet. All their intel prior to this journey was that the ship had been seen with a fleet that was reportedly going toward Earth through a series of events too complicated to into right now. They had no idea where Earth was, so had to rely on any information they could get from any ships they encountered, along with a space station or two.

"Yes Razzy, it is. I'm sorry it took so long, but none of our people have ever been this far from before," Mo apologized sincerely as she took them in closer with her ship.

"It's not your fault Mo, it's just been very inconvenient. The entire trip I mean," Razz relented. It wasn't her fault at all, but he was still frustrated by the difficulty in finding this place.

Mo's ship was as nearly everything every constructed by her people, an organic construct that was alive. And while it wasn't as sentient as Mo or Razz, it did have some basic instincts and thoughts. While a small craft (even more so on the inside), it packed enough speed and power to make anything short of a large ship think twice about messing with it. The fact it was nearly undetectable visually and from scanners (atleast conventional scanners) also made it a problem for any careless attackers.

After descending through the atmosphere, they flew toward the first city they saw, which just happened to be Jump City of all places. "So what's the plan?" Mo asked curiously, and because she totally had no idea where they should start. Razz was silent for a moment as the realization that they were finally where they needed to be hit him. They were of course assuming that their target was still even on Earth. But they would cross that bridge when they came to it.

"Well, we know nothing about Earth. We don't know if our target is even here still, and if she is, we don't have any idea where that could be. We don't even know if the natives are friendly and would be willing to assist us in our search. I got nothing," Razz admitted simply. There was far too much travelling to really think of a plan. Either way, they had to take baby steps on this new world. Their ship silently glided between some of the skyscrapers, giving them a look at the city below. "So what do you see?" Razz asks the obvious question, unable to see anything important.

"We're at a city. The buildings are... tall and square shaped mostly. And the people look like... those orange people. Except not orange," Morpha replied, using a combination of the cockpit and a "screen" that displayed what the ship could see from a certain angle.

"Tamaraneans? That... doesn't help considering I've never seen a Tamaranean," one of Razz's ears twitched in irritation.

"You'll get what I mean once we actually land. Speaking of which, where should we land? Based on what I'm seeing, I don't think they have reached deep space travel. So we may not want to just reveal ourselves," Mo suggested. Razz had no argument there. "There's a good place!"[b] Mo said veering to the right toward the park.

Still invisible, or atleast hard to see with the naked eye, Mo settled her ship over a secluded part of the park before the pair of them hopped out. The ship slowly rose back into the air, and glided off for some unknown purpose. [b]"I told her to have a look around, but not to go too far incase we need to make a quick getaway,"
Mo explained incase Razz was wondering why their ship was taking off again.

"She?" Razz repeated as if the concept that their ship was a girl, and them being inside of "her"... he quickly ended that trail of thought and had a look around. He was also taking in all the sounds, ears moving and tilting toward every sound within range of his hearing. "Mo... did it get more quiet because-"

"People are staring at us uncomfortably? Yes. And... based on what thoughts I'm picking up, they're VERY uncomfortable with seeing 'aliens' in their park," Mo replied, using both her Amorphian abilities and the abilities of her Vocalin suit to full effect. "Um... hello!" Mo attempted to greet some of the earthlings with a wave, though was still speaking Vocalin and her greeting probably came out much different then what her intention was.

"I think you gave someone a heart attack..." Razz commented uneasily, ears twitching this way and that better pick up on sounds.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Jump City, the place famous all over the world for attracting all kinds of strange people.  And yet it's people still gap at the sight of aliens.  You'd think they would learn...learn to get used to seeing weird and unusual things.  Heck, people here have already known that aliens existed; and yet they're still shocked by the sight of a real one standing right in front of them.  When would the humans learn?

These were the thoughts that flowed through the mind of a small girl; standing nearby with a lolipop stuck in her mouth.  She had watched the space ship land, able to see it perfectly clear despite it being invisible.  It took off again soon afterwards...but not before leaving behind two figures.  And what an interesting pair of figures they were.  She wasn't sure what language they were speaking...which came as an annoyance to her.  She sighed and looked around at the sky.  Why did she have to be sent here, to this 'Earth'?  She felt almost cut off from everything she knew.  Any other time or place, and she could have just asked one of her brothers to interpret the language for her.  But here she felt cut off.  She was alone; and yet they were still watching, so she had to behave.  She already felt that her time spent here was really going to suck.  But she didn't really have much of a choice.  

Samantha's eyes flashed white, and she looked to the pair of aliens again.  She popped the sucker from her mouth and looked at it.  Distasteful as being here was...the sweets tasted very nice indeed, and almost made her situation worth it.  She popped it back in her mouth again, and curiously began to walk up to the two figures.  She couldn't understand them for as long as they kept talking in that language...but maybe they knew English.  It was worth a shot.  To the shock of those watching; the small, blue-eyed, long haired child walked within a few feet of Mo and Razz, looked up at them right in the eyes and asked, "Excuse me...are you lost?  You look like you're lost."

Last edited by Kardus on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 am

The reasoning behind the staring wasn't really because of the fact they were aliens, as recent events pertaining to the Zydons would tell you that. It was more the fact that because of the Zydons, nobody was too keen on seeing more aliens show up suddenly. Razz hadn't really been expecting a warm reception regardless of the situation, it was just something they would have to deal with for as long as they remained here. It probably didn't help matters that Razz was six foot six and built like he could snap a full grown man in half.

Mo was shorter and in her own little way, looked less threatening. Too bad the Vocalin language was... difficult for other species to get used to. "I don't under stand anything they're saying. Do you?" Razz asked curiously.

"No. But I don't need to since I have several ideas of what they're saying," Mo replied, sticking closer to Razz without realizing it. And then someone approached them, it was alittle girl. The fact of who it was in the context of the situation made this seem odd. Didn't her parents tell her not to walk up to strangers?

When she spoke, neither of them understood a word she said. "We. Do not. Understand," Mo spoke in Vocalin slowly, which somehow made it more impossible to understand what she was saying. But she was trying to mime it out that they did not understand her.

"Why don't you do that one thing? You know, the little antenna bob trick," Razz suggested after having a revelation.

"I think that would freak everyone out more then help our situation," Mo responded, which to an observer sounded like the two were arguing. But the language was just... aggressive sounding.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Samantha blinked as she continued to listen to the aliens ramble on in their own language.  Seemed that they either couldn't speak English or just didn't feel like it.  She blinked, staring at the two of them with a blank expression.  "Hello?"  

Well then...if they couldn't talk, could they at least understand?  Samantha's eyes flashed white again as she looked to the tall one, Razz, and gave him a glance over. She turned toward the crowd, seemingly afraid or at least nervous, then looked back again. "Hey...do you have a paper bag or something?  You should really get one to hide that..."  She paused, hesitantly pointing to Razz's face.  "...thing...of yours.  I think you gave someone a heart attack with it already.  You should probably put it away before you hurt someone else."  

Samantha soon went back to eating her lolipop, biting out a small chunk of the big, round chunk of sweet and sticky.  She continued to stare at the two, and would follow them if they moved to keep a close eye on anything they did.

Last edited by Kardus on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 pm

"Is she pointing up at me or at my face? Is there something on my face?" Razz asked, turning back to Mo after Samantha had spoken.

"No. But there's something NOT on your face. Where are your glasses?" Mo teased playfully.

Razz checked his face and noticed that he had indeed forgotten them. He fixed this right away and pulled them out of their case on one of the little things on the belt of his spacesuit. "How do they look?" Razz asked with actually sounded like shyness.

"They make you look distinguished," Mo replied with a giggle, which sounded like a giggle. But they were wasting time! "Let me try something..." Mo suggested, returning her attention to Samantha. "Do you speak Tamaranean?" Mo asked her, in almost perfect Tamaranean. May have been slightly off due to the accent, combined with her bio-suit's physiology.

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:28 am

Samantha blinked as she watched Razz put on some...glasses?  "I'm not sure those help, really; but I guess it's fine if that's all you've got."  She paused.  "Then again...maybe they don't."  

Samantha paused when the other alien spoke to her again.  Samantha could be wrong, but it sounded like the speech was different from before.  Perhaps a different language?  She couldn't tell...stupid language barrier...  

At this point, Samantha decided that talking was pointless.  English was all she knew at the time, so if they didn't speak that then the three of them were just out of luck.  So rather than pointlessly try to communicate verbally, Samantha just stared, watched, and worked on eating her treat.  She would follow the two wherever they went if they started moving, staying close to them and observing everything they did.  For now, that's about all she could do.

Last edited by Kardus on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:27 am

The awkward silence was more then enough to tell Mo that she did not infact, speak Tamaranean either. "I'm out of ideas," Mo sighed.

"Well, we may aswell have a look around then shouldn't we?" Raz said before Mo giggled again. Raz looked at her with a confused look on his face before it dawned on him what she was laughing at. "I mean... let's walk around and YOU have look around," Raz corrected himself as he headed off in a random direction. Not like he could really see anything, so it didn't matter to him where he went. "By the way, what's all that noise in the distance?" Razz asked curiously.

"Vehicles of some kind, if I were to guess," Mo replied as she followed after Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Samantha proceeded to do exactly what she had determined to do; follow the aliens silently. As they walked, she stood close enough by them that if she wanted she could reach out her hand and touch them. As she did, she kept herself busy by munching on her treat. She didn't know where the two were going to take her, but as long as she had her candy she was content and didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

"Okay, we appear to be at some kind of natural environment surrounded by a city. So I'm assuming this is to make the city look pretty and to relax," Mo explained as they went.

"So a park?" Razz simplified surprisingly quick. It wasn't like his people were completely devoid of trees or plants, it was just... okay so trees was putting it generously. They had plants, and lots of them atleast. The realization that this was a totally new world, and they knew next to NOTHING about it was creeping up on him real fast. "Anyway, what else can you see?" Razz asked, only able to see five feet away from his face unassisted.

"Big, ugly... square buildings made of a shiny material that I can also- Oh, it's glass," Mo began looking around her.

"Glass buildings?" Raz repeated to make sure he had heard her correctly. That could be problematic for a number of reasons.

"No silly, they're probably made of some kind of metal. Doesn't look like stone of any kind," Mo giggled after correcting him. "Do you smell that? It smells... like food," Mo asked sniffing the air curiously. Vocalin senses of smell contrary to what you might think, are not superior to humans. Mo is a special case.

"I smell... something. But I don't think it's what you're smelling," Razz replied as they were now on the sidewalk just outside of the park. The sounds of car horns, occasional shout, and other assorted sounds associated with a city almost overwhelming him all at once. It was the fact they were all NEW sounds, as civilization was not a new thing for him.

"Over there. It looks like a street vendor!" Mo said tugging on Razz's arm in the direction of said vendor.

"And this is important because?" Razz asked in confusion.

"You could atleast pretend to sound interested," Mo pouted cutely, which was totally lost on Razz as he wasn't looking at her for that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Samantha could do little more than what she had already decided to do; follow and watch.  She still couldn't understand a word they were saying, which was still annoying, but knowing she couldn't do anything about that she just sighed and dealt with it.  

Samantha noticed some people began to approach the girl, seemingly out of concern.  That was just dandy; here came the nice folks that were going to try to protect her from the strange alien people.  Great...JUST great...  One of them came closer than the others and reached for her, trying to coax her to walk over.  "Sweetie?  Come away from the alien people, okay?"  Samantha looked to the woman that addressed her.  "Why should I?  They seem really nice."  "Maybe but...we don't know who they are and they might be dangerous.  I bet your parents must be very worried about you; so please come away so we can go find them, alright?"  Samantha pouted, reaching out to Razz and grabbing his hand.  "My parents have never worried about me in their life, and they're not going to start today.  And they're not dangerous; they're nice, and I trust this guy more than I trust you." she replied, clinging to Razz's hand.  "Please child-" the woman said, taking a step closer; an act Samantha reacted to swiftly.  "Don't come closer or I'll scream!" she yelled, taking on a look and voice that suggested panic.  She was not going to let herself leave the side of these two.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Razz wondered why the earth child was following them, able to hear her footsteps. He wasn't sure how her parents would react to that if they were in the park. But if she wanted to get in trouble, that was her business. Right now he had to figure out what to do given their current situation. Locals were uneasy around them, and they couldn't understand a thing that was being said. Plus, he couldn't see that far passed his own face and had to rely on Mo to describe everything to him. And she was... easily distracted to say the least. His ear twitched at the approach of other people, turning that way so he could hear better. It was a reflex, he still couldn't understand, but could guess based on the fact they were trying to speak low, plus their tone, they were trying to get the earth child to walk away from them.

Judging by she seemed hell bent on staying with them, none of them were her parents. She went so far as grab his hand, which he had not been expecting. But the noise she made... it made his blood run cold for a moment, probably more so then these humans due to his unique physiology. "Um... Mo? Help?" Razz asked, noticing that Mo had wandered over to the food vendor and appeared to be trying to grasp what she needed to get what he was selling. This was... problematic. So without Mo to assist him, Razz decided to give em more of a fright. "Boo!" Razz barked at the onlookers, which sounded like something totally different in Vocalin. Plus the way his teeth were barred didn't make him any less frightening.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Samantha watched, quite to her satisfaction, as the woman and other people nearby suddenly jumped a bit and backed off a few steps from Razz's effort to scare them away. She even smiled just a little as she continued to cling to the alien's hand. So this thing was protective, was it? That was good; it meant he was probably a good person and that these two weren't here to cause any trouble. Probably, but she still knew nothing about them. She would continue to stick to them like glue for a while longer.

Samantha looked up at Razz, speaking with a soft voice of gratitude, "Thank you for protecting me. I told them you were really nice." At this point Samantha looked to her lolipop and took a small bite out of it, then held it up for Razz. "Do you want this? I don't want it anymore, so you can have it." Samantha would continue to look at him and hold the lolipop until he either took it, or realized that he wasn't going to, in which case she would shrug and drop it onto the ground.

From there, Samantha would cling to Razz's hand with both of hers. The woman who had addressed Samantha before watched with intense worry, having grandchildren of her own and only being able to think of the little girl's safety and well-being. She, along with a few others, would also not leave sight of Samantha; but would keep a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:38 pm

That worked out about as well as Razz had been hoping, he just hoped that any local law enforcement didn't get involved somewhere down the line. The child seemed content with clinging to him like some kind of adhesive substance, which may be problematic. He didn't know how right off the top of his head, but if the locals decided to take up arms or whatever- actually scratch that. Razz didn't need his hands for anything. Plus Mo was... "around" still and he was fairly sure based on what little he knew, these humans did not appear to have any innate abilities like his own. Otherwise they would have just removed him or the child from the other and been done with it. He was blind, but even he could sense when someone was afraid of him.

Raz arched an eyebrow at her offer, having to squint and adjust his eyes to look at the... whatever it was. Since most Vocalins were color blind, any color it had was completely lost on him. But she appeared to have been snacking on it, and he could faintly smell the aroma as he accepted it curiously. "Well, if Mo's exploring, see no reason why I shouldn't," Razz thought taking a bite out of it hesitantly. He had little to no problem doing so because of his not-human mouth. It was tasty, tastier then he had been expecting. "Um... thank you?" Razz thanked her... in vocalin.

"Oooh what's that Razz?" Mo gushed, somehow appearing behind Razz and startling him. HOW that was even possible? Mo is a wizard, don't think about it too much.

"It is some kind of food," Razz replied after his heart stopped beating so fast.

"Look what I got!" Mo continued, shoving a hotdog close to Razz's face.

"What is... how did you get that? We have no money?" Razz recoiled, really hating when she shoved things in his face. I mean, he can barely see anything as it is.

"From what I gather, they were free. Just for me!" Mo replied without so much as a thought as to why. And then there were some tire screeches, causing both Mo and Razz to flinch, followed by doors slamming. Mo looked, Razz simply turned one of his ears in that direction. Both Mo and Sam would see that someone had indeed called the police. This wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Samantha smiled when Razz took a bite out of her lolipop.  "Do you like it?  You can have all the rest of it if you do."  Samantha then blinked and looked at Mo when she showed up.  "Or...she can if she wants it."  She didn't understand any of the conversation they had and just watched.

Then she heard sirens.  Great.  Samantha looked over to see two cop cars heading this way, and more may very well arrive soon.  They were going to make this hard, weren't they?  Knowing that if they got Samantha, they would probably try to take her from the aliens (a little harder than the woman before), and if they did then it would be a PAIN trying to get out of that without loosing cover.  Not wanting that to happen, Samantha played scared again; dropping her lolipop and clinging to Razz's hand harder than before.  She feigned a look of worry and fear, holding to Razz tightly as she watched the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm

"Mo, what's going on?" Razz asked with concern as Samantha held onto his hand tighter.

"Men dressed in uniforms are coming over," Mo replied seriously, while eating her hot dog.

Razz had been worried that someone would call the authorities about them. Sam choosing to stay with them just seemed to increase the possibility. "We don't speak the language, this won't go over well," Razz commented, ears flicking back and forth as if trying to find an escape route. Mo did likewise, but could actually use her eyes.

"Maybe we could appear less threatening?" Mo suggested.

"I don't think that's gonna work... we should just call the ship back to us," Razz countered.

"What seems to be the problem here?" one of the officers asked warily, clearly uncomfortable with Mo and Razz's presence. His partner seemed more hostile, and already had his hand resting on his gun as if expecting trouble.

"Hello officer!" Mo responded as non-threatening and soft as she could. While it was still next to impossible to understand her, you could still gather she was trying to display no ill-intent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a bad time? [Open]   Is this a bad time? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a bad time? [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next