Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to get serious(open) Vote_lcapTime to get serious(open) Voting_barTime to get serious(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to get serious(open) Vote_lcapTime to get serious(open) Voting_barTime to get serious(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to get serious(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time to get serious(open) Empty
PostSubject: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

Paige walked into her room carrying a stack of books all about sword fighting techniques most on the basics and some more about advance skills. All the books came from multiple libraries across Jump City. All of then had multiple book marks in them labeling multiple pages. Paige put the books next to other stacks of books siting down in the center of them all.

Paige picked up a book in each hand looking at the closed covers almost investigating them to see which ones she wanted to use the most. After going threw many stacks Paige had decided on 10 books out of the nearly hundreds in her room that she wanted to start off with. Paige put the books in her back pack to make it easier to carry them where ever she was planning on going.

Paige put on her back pack garbing her sword handle opening her window up. Paige sat on the windowsill looking up to the roof. Paige didn't think any Titan really went up there so it would be perfect for training. Paige lifted herself out the widow flying closing the window behind her. Paige flew to the roof and softly landed.

Paige began to pull out the books opening them all to certain pages laying them down in certain places. Paige leaned down to one of them reading the most simplest part of all of the stuff she was trying to master which was a common stance moving into an attack. Paige stood up and pulled out her handle getting into the pose that the book had described to her.

Paige held the handle straight up in a strong position it wasn't a completely perfect stance but it was pretty close considering it was the most simplest stances. Paige closed her eyes and calmed her mind slowly shooting out blue energy to make the sword blade. This was the first and most important thing for Paige to perfect right now. It didn't matter how good Paige was if her blade wouldn't stand a change against another.

Paige opened her eyes and exhaled in relief that she at least managed to make a sturdy whole blade. Paige then moved onto basic swings of the sword.”Slowly move right foot to left angle, then move left foot to right angle while moving into a swing.....” Paige thought as she followed her own instructions. Paige didn't get it down perfectly and did it rather slowly making sure she didn't mess up Paige wanted to to get this move down before she even thought about moving on. Paige repeated the move over and over refusing to stop or go faster till she mastered the one speed first she was determined to master sword fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Paige was trying to master swordsmanship from a book? Actually, she seemed to have a lot of books. Grace sighed and shook her head.

Grace was floating in the air above the Tower, surrounded by her ice armor. She had come up here to be alone, but she couldn't let the new Titan suffer. Lowering herself down to the rooftop, Grace tried to sound like she was in good humor.

"You can't learn swordsmanship from a book, Paige. If there are two things that don't go together, they're fighting and reading."

Grace landed on the roof and her ice armor transformed into an ice sabre. Grace closed her eyes for two seconds to focus. Opening them, she executed twenty sword techniques beautifully. Her father had taught her well. Sadly, Grace would never be strong or fast enough to truly master the way of the blade, but at least she had technique.

Turning to Paige, Grace smiled. "I can teach you, if you want. The best way to learn something like this is in real life, not from a book. First of all, you need to relax your shoulders. Stay loose."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Paige jumped back a bit when she she herd grace she hadnt expected any visitors. Paige watched i aww she loved watching people do sword fighting tecniques and grace was asome at them. Paige walked up to grace and bowed.

"I'd be honered to have you teach me anything you can teach me will be goodhaving a real person teaching me this stuff will probibly work better than useing an old book."

Paige then griped her sword getting into her previous stance but relaxed her sholders like Grace had told her.

"Like this?"

paige wanted to master useing for a few reasons but for her main reason was to become good enough to go up aginst the holy knights and more spasificly the blond girl whos name still remains a mystery at the moment. Paige had a weird feeling an important fight was going to happen aginst her soon and since she had all her life to master sword fighting Paige would need to catch up on lessons fast.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Elemay was doing her usual routine. stealing a few wallets here and there then taking the money out and putting them back in the persons pocket. She was walking casually down the street, her hood over her head not revealing her bright colored hair. She walked to the Titan's tower. She just felt like getting into a fight right now, this was a good place to do it. She was going to play Innocent. hopefully they have never heard of her and all of her crimes.

Elemay looked up and leaped onto the roof landing ever so quietly. She jumped through the air raft and climbed through it making some what noise. She heard noise from below her and looked down. The heat made her hands sweaty, she slipped making a big crashing noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"Yeah, just like..." Grace saw someone jump onto the roof of the Tower. Her blue eyes widened in surprise. The stranger didn't seem to notice them. The girl walked over to an air vent and crawled inside.

Who was that?

There was a crashing sound as the mystery girl fell down the air vent into the Tower's air system. Grace didn't know how far of a drop that was, but it sounded like it had hurt.

"It seems we have a guest," Grace said. She walked over to the air vent and crawled inside to look down. "Um, you know we have a door, right?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Paige smiled well up until she heard the crash followed by grace saying the titans had a gest. Paige walked over to the vent and looked inside.

"Mabey the visitor wanted to rob the tower I used vents alot when I use to r....... uh never mind....... so you see anyone down there?"

Paige realy had to remeber to be more carful it seemed like every time something like this came up she would asidentaly mentoin her past roberys, picketpocketings, and hacking into stuff.

"hey where does this vent lead I'll go back threw my window and investgate the room for any signs of non titans..... pluse i have to go back threw my room to get my mask on I'm trying to work on a secrect identity which might work out better if I carried around my maks in my pocket more......"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Elemay flinched, She thought this was going to work out better then she thought. That's what she gets for multitasking. "Chiz!" She mumbled under her breath. She pulled out a sword from under her belt, she pressed a button and cut open a whole big enough she could fit in. She jumped through landing in a room which seemed to be the living room.

" Man I thought this place would be a dump, and I was right!" She yelled reaching her hands towards the couch and hopping over it sitting down. She saw the view of the city and soon jumped up " Amazing view though!" She said putting her hands on the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

Paige ran off to grab her mask. Grace didn't get the point of creating a secret identity. Why would you want to pretend to be someone else?

Anyways, Paige could do what she wanted. Grace reformed her ice armor around herself and floated down the air vent and through the hole that the intruder had cut. She arrived in the Main Ops Room just in time to hear the girl praise the view.

"Thank you," Grace said, floating behind the odd girl. "It is a nice view. Do you mind telling me what you're doing here?" She noticed the girl had a sword. Was she trying to join the team? Was she trying to challenge them? What was with all these villains coming to the Tower? Did they really think they had a chance?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 am

Paige ran off the side of the tower diveing almost like into a pool then right as she passed her window she activated her flight and opened her window climbing in closing it behind her. Paige climbed over the books runing to her closet quickly opening it up. Paige put on her mask and put her sword handle in her frount pocket and her to pistols in her back pocket to make sure she was ready. Paige then ran out her bed room door down to the lobby.

"Ok I'm here what did I miss?"

Paige said to grace as she looked at the visitor noticing she had a sword.

"Sweet you have a sword too!!"

Paige was kinda exsited about this mostly because if she had tofight the girl that would mean she would be able to have a swordfight as in more pratice with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:02 pm

A girl surrounded by ice arrived. " well, I heard you guys are a good team,and I want to have a friendly sword fight. That is all." Elemay said trying to sound as modest as possible. She turned around with her hood over her head, you couldn't see her face or her hair.

She clicked a button and the sword shrank, she then took off with tons of speed towards the kitchen opening the fridge to a soda. She pulled one out, popped the lid, then ran back over to the other girls. " Mmmmm Cola" Elemay said in a praising tone towards the Cola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Just an over-enthused fan-girl? Grace shrugged. Stranger things had happened. "That's a pretty specific reason to show up. We just happened to be training in swordplay on the rooftop. You are free to join us, but we better get out of here before Aeon finds out we put a hole in the air vent. Back to the roof, everyone."

This girl was lucky that she only wanted to spar. If the girl had been a thief like Paige had suggested, Grace would have speared her. She had no love for thieves, and showed no mercy to them.

Back on the roof, Grace would form a comfy chair out of ice and recline on it. "You two spar first. The winner can take on me. Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 pm

"Ok I'll go back threw the vent no point in wasting a perfectly good hole!"

Paige flew thew the hole in the vent up to the roof and waited for the other two up at the top. Paige pulled out her sword froming a solid blade.

"Sounds good to me now lets see how good our gest is."

Paige said facing the visitor as she got into the same position grace had helped her with before.

"I'm Zondra by the way nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Elemay chuckled " My name has no purpose to your being" Elemay said smiling, but her hood was covering her face so they couldn't see it. Elemay stepped back and jumped through the hole and the through the vent in a snap of a finger.

So, Zondra.. How well are you?" Elemay asked taking out her sword, gleaming in the light. Elemay's half hood was blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Grace wondered how well the stranger would be able to see with that hood covering her face. It wasn't a wise way to enter a sword fight. Then again, Paige was wearing a mask.

Why didn't she want to share her name? Was she trying to keep a secret identity, too? These two seemed similar to Grace. At least they acted that way.

How well are you? Was Paige sick? Or was the girl trying to ask how good the Titan was with a sword?

"You can call me Deep Freeze," Grace said to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:07 pm

"If you want me to answer that question your gonna have to be more clear on what you mean but until then lets get this party started!"

Paige then ran at the visitor raising the sword in the air then as she would arrive to the visitor she would slash down only going at half her regular strength to see how strong this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get serious(open)   Time to get serious(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get serious(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next