Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's robbering time! (open) Vote_lcapIt's robbering time! (open) Voting_barIt's robbering time! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's robbering time! (open) Vote_lcapIt's robbering time! (open) Voting_barIt's robbering time! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's robbering time! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's robbering time! (open) Empty
PostSubject: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:14 pm

It was closing time for most stores in Jump City now which meant that there were now security trucks out taking the money from the stores to the bank. The good news for Cindy is that she knows exactly how to take them out, because to be quite honest she was starting to run low on funds here in the new city so she had to get some and this would be the best way, and luckily she had "found" a van earlier in the day. She was now heading to the back of one of the busiest supermarkets in the city, which for legal reasons I cannot say but it sounds like Mal-Wart.

As she got to the back of the store she saw exactly what she had expected to see, a security truck with two guards, one loading the truck and one sitting in the cab. She knew that they were both armed so she would have to be quick and efficient with this one. She would pull up her van in front of the truck and slam the brakes on, which raised alarm bells with the driver in the cab, luckily Cindy was quicker than the man at getting out of her vehicle. Once out she quickly threw an uppercut in mid air which caused the ground under the truck to turn to lava and that lava shot up and covered the whole front of the truck and then Cindy slowly clenched her fist and which turned the lava back into solid rock trapping the guard in the front.

Obviously all the commotion had alerted the guard who was loading the truck. He came darting around the side and fired without even asking questions, luckily Cindy was prepared for this and threw both her arms up in front of her face which caused a wall of lava to rise up in front of her and block the bullets. She would then threw a few quick jabs at the wall in front of her which sent little blobs of lava shooting towards the guard like little lava bullets, each one narrowly missing their targets. Cindy then quickly ran around the wall and landed a few quick punches on the surprised guard which dropped him to the ground.

Knowing that she was in the clear Cindy took a deep breath and wiped some of the sweat off her forehead. "Phew, they made that harder than I expected." She then walked around to the back of the truck and grabbed the bags that the guards had been loading and threw them in the back of her van, she didn't leave just yet though. Instead she just stood and looked around, her first crime in a new city and she had made quite a bit of money in it so she took the time to soak it in
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:03 am

Greed was a man of compulsion. No, that isn't right. Greed is compulsion incarnate. This was one of those nights, where the trouble sang to him like a lullaby, carrying his legs through the city. He'd considered his bike, but when the crisp night air hit his skin he discarded the idea. A run was much more preferable.The malicious melody pushed him further and faster, jumping from rooftop to rooftop towards a prize he wasn't even sure about.

This was his therapy. Giving into his vice and letting it demand his being. The backdrop of gunshots barely roused him from his pursuit. He knew he was running into danger, that was his specialty. When he got to the top of the superstore, he was just in time to get a glimpse of the bright fire that the girl had summoned against the defenseless night guards. He wasn't sure what made him hesitate; her strange powers, or the sight of his treasure. Whatever that treasure was.

He watched as she loaded the bags into her van. In hindsight, it was a risk. He probably could have lost his prize if she was a bit hastier. In an instant he jumped from the roof, firing 5 shots as his guns attached to his wrists. His bullets only stoppable by armor blessed by a holy man, or designed to be defensive to magic. He was no mechanic, but he knew that 5 of these rounds into the engine of the van would keep it still. As if to confirm his idea, a horrible black smoke came from the hood when Greed landed nearly 30 feet away from it and the girl. His eyes glowing an ominous red, he stared at the girl.

It's robbering time! (open) 301fa63c666d6b66e80e86600af1c846_zps9dac4d71

"Sorry, love. Those belong to me." His voice was smooth, and his stance ready for resistance. "You should probably just step away."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:50 pm

So it seemed like Cindy would have to wait a little bit longer to go and spend her hard earned cash because someone thought that they would play hero, or at least that's what she thought they were doing before they said they wanted the money which was just not going to happen. She would just stand there looking at the guy with her hands on her hips and just shook her head.

"Sorry sweetie, but there isn't a chance that you're getting your hands on this money. I earned it fair and square so if you want some then go and find some other money to steal." Cindy wasn't really up for a big fight right now so she was just hoping to get rid of this guy so that she could just leave and take her money, but she was ready to fight if needed to.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Greed frowned at the thought of leaving without his money. He'd already decided it belonged to him, who was she to try and argue that? Sure she'd stolen it fair and square, but he was here to steal it more fairly and more squarely. Quite a problem starter.

"Well that just doesn't work out. I see you getting what you want at the end, and me getting nothing. That's not a good business deal. So let's work on an alternative."

Greed's voice sounded more like an order than a suggestion. He sauntered around the truck, getting a look at the bags inside, but keeping about 15 paces between him and the lass.

"I want it, you want it. So how about a compromise? We both take some and be on our merry way. Or, you offer me something I want more and I let you take the bags. Sounds fair to me. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Well it seemed Cindy had a way out of this without a fight, all she had to do was give up half of the money, fat chance. Cindy would widen her stance slightly, her feet were now just slightly wider than her shoulders, she took a deep breath before talking. "Or you know, I could just do this..."

Cindy dropped to one knee and placed her hands on the floor and the ground under the van quickly turned into lava and started to sink. There was no way that Cindy was going to hand over the money and she had already thought of a plan to bluff her way out of this. As the van got lower into the ground Cindy would slightly move her index fingers which caused a 1mm layer of lava that was directly covering the van to turn back into rock, but this was only happening to the part of the van that had already descended into the ground so that it wasn't noticeable.

Finally when the van was fully submerged into the ground Cindy was rise back to her feet after return the lava to solid rock. "There, now there is no money for either of us so you might as well be on your way." Cindy was hoping her bluff would work, that way when this guy left all she had to do was bring the van back up and leave with her money.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Greed watched with interest as the truck sank. He clicked his tongue and scowled, as his prize seemingly melted into the dirt. It took him a minute to figure it out, because he knew that the money was still there in the ground, and it was still something he wanted. He always knew where the things he wanted were. If the money had melted, he wouldn't want it so he'd move onto something else.

"I'm not one for parlor tricks, love." Greed said in a dry, unamused tone. "I want my money. You can't fool me. The nose knows where the cash is."

More arrogance in his tone with the last part, he pointed his gun at the girl. "Or do I have to take a kneecap before you learn that sharing is caring. My bullets wont be blocked as easy as those rent-a-cops were. I can demonstrate if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Damn, Cindy really thought that would work but it just seems like this guy has a power to sense things. "Well if the nose knows where the cash is then maybe the nose should get up and try to take it, I dare you." Cindy wasn't backing down from this, she wanted the money but apparently so does this guy but she was the one who worked for it so then why does this guy think that he can just come in and walk away with her money.

Cindy waited with her arms by her sides, she was ready for a fight. All she had to do was make a small movement and she would have lava ready to fight but maybe if this guy realised that he couldn't get at the money and Cindy wasn't going to get it for him then he would just leave otherwise he'll just get a world of lava around him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Greed frowned, then rolled his eyes. He saw her lava skills and to be completely honest he wasn't interested in battling them... but he also couldn't go home empty handed... but even if he did fight her, he wouldn't be able to get the money out of the ground. Tough choices. He let out a heavy sigh before putting his guns in his pockets.

"Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here, eh? You seem to have a talent, and I know for a fact there's much bigger scores in this town than some stupid market truck full of money... are you new here then? Hitting small time to get a feel for the city?"

Greed stepped closer, holding his hands up in surrender. He figured if she'd wanted to fight, she would have fought him much earlier.

"So then here we go. You keep that score, then me and you work together on a bigger one and split it 50/50? You get a fast lane ticket to the big leagues and I don't go home broke... oh, and neither of us kill the other. That's a pretty important thing too."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Well now this guy seemed like he was talking some sense. Cindy would keep the money, which was going to happen anyway, and now this guy knew where they could both get a better score. She had no reason not to believe him about the bigger score because she picked this one because it wouldn't be easily stumbled upon by the police or other heroes but somehow this guy knew she was there so then he must have some kind of ability.

"Now my friend, that sounds like something that I can get on bored with. But no, the reason I was taking this score was not because I was getting a feel for the city but simply because I was running low on cash and was expecting a bit more of a challenge than these people actually managed to put up. Just so you know though I am not bringing that van back up until I am sure you are long gone."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:13 pm

"Ah, friends already? You flatter me, love."

Greed chuckled as he sauntered over to Cindy, holding his hand out as a peace offering.

"You can call me Greed. And you are? If we're gonna be friends and stealing crap together, might as well get acquainted with each other. And, uh..."

Greed looked at the knocked out cops with a frown. "They'll wake up eventually. Sure you don't want to move your booty before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Cindy listened as he spoke, he introduced himself as Greed and she knew that his name was no simple coincidence. With a name like that and an ability to find her as easy as he did then his power must have something to do with greed but right now that wasn't her main concern as he brought up the fact that there would be more police here to see what she had done. Before she spoke she reached out and shook his extended hand.

"You can call me Cindy. As for the police, I wouldn't be too worried about them, even if they know where the van is they have no idea how to even get it so I'll come back when I am one hundred percent sure that the coast in clear, and that includes clear from you. No offence."

Cindy gave him a stern look, she felt that he was just trying to get her to bring the van back up but there was no way she was going to risk losing all that money when she had so little cash left.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 am

Greed shrugged, not even remotely offended. "Fair enough. I'm not even sure that I wouldn't take it, honestly. Sometimes I just get compulsions to do it, ya know?"

With their pleasant greeting out of the way, Greed spun on his heel and looked to the city with wonder. There were so many options out there, but he decided that he'd want an easy mark for their first job together. After a moment of thought, Greed pointed to the hills, the richer district of Jump.

"There a house up there, has more money in it than it usually does. The fact that it's a house, not a bank makes the job easier. They're probably not going to hold onto it long. Maybe it's for a transaction or something..." Greed thought aloud, but in his head he was seeing all the other reasons someone would be stockpiling cash in their mansion. "Sound easy enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Cindy let out a little sigh. "A house? I was after an actual challenge but if you don't feel like you're up for it then a house will have to do." Cindy looked up to the house in the distance, it seemed like an easy score and it would be easy money but she came to this city looking for a challenge and even though it was a big house there was no way that it was going to be anywhere near the challenge she was looking for. At least if they attacked a bank then they would have a chance of the Titans showing up and then Cindy would actually get a chance to show what she could do and prove that she came to this city for the right reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's robbering time! (open)   It's robbering time! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's robbering time! (open)
Page 1 of 1