Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Vote_lcapThat Time of the year....(open to TE) Voting_barThat Time of the year....(open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
That Time of the year....(open to TE) Vote_lcapThat Time of the year....(open to TE) Voting_barThat Time of the year....(open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

That Time of the year....(open to TE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

That Time of the year....(open to TE) Empty
PostSubject: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 am

I figured I might as well make a christmas thread. Nothing major, but Id like it if you guys could parcipitate when I get back from Break.

Chars Appearing:All of TE, hopefully.
THeme:Its christmas

Toji walked down to the Common Room, yawning.Stopping dead in his tracks, he stared at all the brillant decorations."Waahh?! What be this?" He blurred around, looking at the colorful boxes wrapped in plastic, and the huge tree."Wow! What is with all this?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Grace walked into the room with Mercy following her. The little puppy Dalmatian had grown much larger in the last few months. Big enough that Grace could no longer carry her. Mercy looked around the decorated Main Ops Room with excitement and started running around.

Grace was also taking in the decorations. They were beautiful, but they weren't hers. She had hung a few paper snow flakes in the hallway by her door, but this was amazing. Everywhere she looked were Christmas decorations. The most notable one being the giant Christmas tree with presents underneath.

Who had the time to do this? Who had the money to do this? Grace had slowly slipped into the role of tower caretaker, and it annoyed her a little to see that someone was better at decorating than she was.

However, she was able to mask her annoyance completely. "Toji, do you know who did this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

"Don't look at me, I hate Christmas..."

As JaK spoke while entering the room he took a bite of his apple and nonchalantly threw it into a trash bin before flipping over the couch and landing on the cushion, where the remote thatw a laying on it then flew up into the air from the recoil of him springing onto the couch and into the boys hand. Afterwards Sage flipped on the television and began to surf stations, but quickly got increasingly annoyed for he could only find Christmas carol junk.

"Son of a..."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 am

After a late night of setting up a Christmas tree from the surrounding forest, Scope finally woke up and made his way into the Main Ops Room to see how the rest of the Titans liked his tree but, when he finally made it in, he found that the entire tower seemed pelted with a candy cane! "Whoa!" Scope began as his eyes widened and he did a little 360 as he moved into the room to really take it all in. "How did all this happen!? I did the tree but...I didn't see anything else when I was up last night!"

He scratched his head that was now adorned with a Santa hat. Even though the room really did look fantastic, he was still curious about how it happened. With a shrug, Scope hopped over the back of the couch in the style that he had grown accustomed to and took a spot next to JaK. With a raised eyebrow and a moment of confusion, Scope noticed that JaK was watching one of the Christmas specials that Scope had watched as a kid. For some reason...he didn't think that Christmas was really JaK's style. "Er...enjoying the special, eh JaK?..." Scope asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 am

So does everyone like the decorations? I'll have to send thanks to my parents for them.

Dressed very casually today by wearing just a pair of jeans and a sleeveless shirt that he found in town that had a custom Teen Titan logo on it, Will walks up to Grace as Mercy runs over to him and licks this hands while Will tried petting her.

Heh, I was up a little bit putting all these up. They were sent a little late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am

"What do you think?"

JaK would say morbidly as he tossed the controller into Scope's lap and stood up off the couch, no longer interested in watching television.

"Sorry, but Christmas just never seemed practical to me. Especially when you watch spoiled ass brats come out of stores with game stations and your sitting in a box with a blanket wrapped around you during the winter trying to keep warm at 9 PM. You kinda start to think this whole holiday jazz is just a crock of shi---"

JaK was then cut off by Will, who entered and explained that he was the one who put up all of the Christmas decorations.

"Of course you were. Well tell your parents thanks again and for paying for all the repairs we have to keep making to the tower to while you're at it. I'm pretty sure we haven't broken anything for a couple days, so I think that's a good holiday present back to them right?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 am

Toji blinked."What is this Christmas?" You see, he had never celebrated any holidays, considering that when he was with his father, he was learning how to use the wolf Style propery, and with Corgi..well.Anyway, he was excited, which you could tell by the sparks shooting from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:57 am

"Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated generally on December 25 as a religious and cultural holiday by billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it closes the Advent season and initiates the twelve days of Christmastide. Christmas is a civil holiday in many of the world's nations, is celebrated by an increasing number of non-Christians, and is an integral part of the Christmas and holiday season." As he was outside the room Superboy hear Toji's question about what Christmas was and decided to put his encyclopedic knowledge to good use, it turns out the G-Gnomes were good for something after all. When it came to knowing most things human he was like a Kryptonian Google except he was less user friendly and more likely to smash your head into a brick wall if you kept pestering him with stupid questions. As he entered the room Superboy took a look around, he knew about decorations and how it was celebrated but he never saw how it was done first hand so this was all brand new to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am

So Will had done this? Grace didn't feel so angry any more. At least Brianna hadn't been the one to decorate the place like this.

Sage's attitude disappointed Grace, but that was to be expected. He always seemed to act negatively towards these things.

Grace herself loved Christmas. Yes, they had Christmas in the far removed Koori icelands. It was celebrated differantly, though. Usually, the festivities started out with a fight. Then a feast was held. Finally, several dramas were performed to demonstrate the victory of good over evil.

"The decorations are wonderful, Will. If you needed help with them, you should have asked. How can we repay your parents for their kindness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 pm

"Try a thank you card. It always worked for me when I needed new parts."

That Time of the year....(open to TE) 1988845-jl_1_3_middle

Just then the inside of the Main Ops sliding door opened and in came Cyborg. Holding a ton of gifts in both arms with a rather large smile on hiss face and a santa hat upon his head. JaK up until then had tuned out of the conversation, but upon seeing Cyborg come in, he couldn't help but to awaken and smile himself at the present surprise.

"Heyyyy, Cyborg what's up man? We didn't even know you were coming."

At that Cyborg shook a few hands after putting down the gifts and quickly admired what they had done with the place while looking around.

"Ya, I know the feeling. Having a visitor without the emergency alarm going off right, kinda weird? Well it would be irresponsible of me to have built this place and not have a master key for it haha. How you been Titans? Raven told me and the JLA all about how you guys handled the Trigon situation...Good work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 pm

The legendary Titan named Cyborg walked into the room. Grace immediately bowed her head out of respect. She had heard many stories about Cyborg's power, and of his high morality. She considered the man a sage. "Mr. Cyborg. It is good to see you. I wish you a Merry Christmas. Will you be staying for the feast?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm

It wasn't a trouble putting these up and you were asleep, Grace. How about the two of us come visit them on New Years to return the favor?

Just as Will finishes, he sees the legendary and original titan, Cyborg, join all of them in the room. In respect, Will bows his head with Grace as the legend speaks about their victory over Trigon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:49 am

Brianna walked in at that moment, her mouth wide open in a yawn and deep bags under her eyes. At least she wasn't in her pajamas. She'd learned from last time. The girl's eyes travelled quickly around the room as she took the whole scene in, her face showing little reaction as the constant internal conversation with her ghost friends took a more holiday-themed turn.

Ugh. Christmas.

Oh, you're so negative. I loved Christmas when I was a kid.

What do you think, Brianna?

Don't really care. Just another holiday I've always spent alone, really. Maybe this year will be better.

Brianna had been eyeing the little gathering in the room while her ghostly friends shared various Christmas stories, noting Cyborg standing in the middle of it all. She didn't bow her head. She needed a coffee before she was going to be polite to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 am

Toji grinned,seeing Brianna walk into the room."B-Brianna!"Noticing that his hairs started glowing again, he coughed, concentrating on getting it back under control."Er...so, Cyborg.What are those items?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 am

"Nah, sorry Grace, but I'm on the clock. I just came to bring you guys your presents."

That being said Cyborg put down the gifts and dusted his hands together afterwards. Each one must have weighed a bunch because they hit the ground with a huge thud.

"Oh this, this is just new equipment for you guys developed by Waynetech and other members of the league, including myself. Some new gear, supplies, a waffle maker, etc. BUT, your real gift is right outside."

That Time of the year....(open to TE) Tjetvs10

Cyborg then signaled for the group to follow him, but didn't end up going to the front door. Instead they headed up top to the landing dock of the tower where a brand new and really big jet was sitting on the helicopter pad.

"So what, is it in there?"

"Guess again JaK, this is it, you're very own T-Jet. Merry Christmas y'all...Oh, and thanks for saving the world. We at the league and the rest of the population really appreciate it."

That being said, Cyborg tossed Psychosis the keys to the ship and folded his arms. Admiring his baby, she was a beauty indeed. JaK on the other hand couldn't believe his eyes. They had a very serious mode of transportation now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Time of the year....(open to TE)   That Time of the year....(open to TE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Time of the year....(open to TE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next