Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No time for rest(open) Vote_lcapNo time for rest(open) Voting_barNo time for rest(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
No time for rest(open) Vote_lcapNo time for rest(open) Voting_barNo time for rest(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No time for rest(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

No time for rest(open) Empty
PostSubject: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 am

The sun was shinning, the birds where chirping; today was a calm day in the land of jump city. It was like the whole world had taken a day off this Sunday. The best part was, there where barely any people out! The occasional rambunctious group of children playing tag, sure, but it was mostly couples or elderly people walking in the park Liv decided to enter. She took a deep breath, taking in the smells and sights- the smell of humans made her blood boil a little bit- but she enjoyed the smell of the flowers, the burning... The burning? She sighed.

"I can't just have a normal day can I...?"

She jumped out of her bench, running in the direction of the smell and stopping about 5 feet away. She wasn't in the mood for this... She heard yelling, and after looking up noticed the yelling was at her.... She wasn't paying him any mind, but then he grabbed her shoulder roughly, and shoved her to the ground. He was holding fire in his hands, and he was grinning.

"Hey girl... You better clear out before you get burned.."

He just spoke to her as if he was better than her! She isn't a mere 'girl'! How dare that human scum! She jumped to her feet, rushing him with reckless, enraged abandon, knocking him to the floor.

"It's taking every ounce of my power NOT to kill you where you lay!"

She breathed, trying to calm down, and she looked around. There where at least 4 more terrorizing the populace... This was starting to make her angry. Even more angry than normal.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 pm

It was such a warm, peaceful day. It was such a waste to be inside on such a nice day. And since it was Sunday today, Alisandra or Alice as she was called for short, was enjoying it with members of the local church she went to every so often. But today, she wasn't just a volunteer helping the church out. "It was nice of you to invite me out here today," Alice commented to one of the nuns.

"Oh it wasn't a problem dear. It was the least we could do for all of the hard work you've put in for the lord," the older women replied sincerely. "I just wish that you would attend more services," she added.

"I know. It's just work isn't as steady as I'd like it to be. Rotating schedules you know," Alice replied. It was kind of true, more on the side of her finding a job that didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Plus if she had to turn down another guy for a date, it would be too soon. In either case, today was her day to relax! And then suddenly her nostrils caught whiff of something foul, something burning. Fire!

It didn't take her long to find the source of the problem, as there was now a commotion going on. The park had erupted into chaos, people trying to get away. "No rest for the wicked right?" Alice thought irritated as she slipped away. Everyone else was busy running, no one should be able to see her put an end to this. Everyone except one person, who had already disposed of one of the thugs.

"Hey babe, going the wrong way ain't ya? Not that I mind," one of the other thugs purred in a way that made Alice ill. That and he smelled like fire and ashes, a smell she should have been used to. She walked up to him and because of her appearance, he let his guard down and was then promptly decked square in the face. Wasn't fatal, but he was out like a light nontheless.

"You hoodlums ruined what was supposed to be a good day..." she stated, clearly annoyed by the disturbance.

Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:44 pm

If that was Alice irritated, then Liv was enraged. She had no weapons to work with, so she ran at the metas, a feral look in her eyes. "If you're going to FIGHT, then come at me!" She said this with utter hatred, which puzzled the metas, playing around with their powers.

"Calm down lady lady, geez. You look so angry..."
The boy who said this laughed out loud, and the others joined in. Everything in her head was telling her to kill him... and she was willing to listen.

She stopped short, roar again, but this time it was bestial, like a monster, a dragon... This caused them to back up, but it was too late to run. Liv was a full hydra now, and her 8 heads snapped at the metas, greedily trying to snap them all up with devilish grins. She wasn't just stopping at scaring them like she normally would however... she wanted them dead.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Maybe Alice had gone a tad... overboard to say the least. But what happened next was enough to bring her back to her senses. Eight heads... that would be a problem. She'd have to be quick if there was any hope of saving these numb skulls from their own folly. Assuming that Liv did not simply just use all eight heads at once, Alice leaped into action and one by one, pulled the would be hellions out of harm's way. Hopping back from Liv, she was now carrying most if not all of the thugs on her shoulders and back, quickly regretting that decision as some... tried to get a grip to prevent from falling. Needless to say, if not for the fact she was trying to save their sorry asses, she'd throw them all into the lake.

"That's enough! There's no need to escalate this any further! AND IF ONE OF YOU PLACES A HAND ANY WHERE QUESTIONABLE, I'LL THROW YOU BACK IN MYSELF!" Alice first called to/up to Liv, then yelled at the thugs she had just saved from being a hydra's snack.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:24 pm

(Sorry, I make Molasses look like Speed Racer)

A crackle of electrify danced throughout the mouths of the beast. "One of their number had the audacity touch me, speak to me as if THEY where not the lower being..." A low growl was directed at the boys, who of course where scared out of their mind. A hydra that wanted to kill them?! They where just having a little fun! "...I'd say, that this is just getting started. Let them go and I will leave you be." A twisted smile formed on the lips of the monster, as the heads all looked her over, from different angles and directions. She was pretty.. But she didn't smell right... that wasn't human, even if her scent was masked by prolonged exposure... it wasn't human. Liv waited for her answer though, amused. If she ended up needing to attack, she'd have 4 bodies to gorge on instead of 3. This was a win win no matter the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

This wasn't going to end well, especially for the hoodlums. I mean, all they were doing was having alittle fun. But then they pissed off a demon AND a hydra, both of which were fully capable of eating them. Speaking of eating, Alice could hunger emanating from Liv. She was a gluttonous demon after all, so she could tell. "If you're the superior being, then you shouldn't let what some street trash says to you. I can tell you that he doesn't think that any more!" Alice countered sternly.

The 'street trash' would be offended by being called this, but they were not in any position to complain and were just happy to not be eaten at this point.

She had no idea how old this hydra was, but based on what little she knew, they could live for awhile. Demons were of course immortal, but that was beside the point. But based on how she was acting, atleast mentally, she couldn't be that old. Alice didn't see older, mature hydras getting pissy over something a human said to them. "How about we just go get something else to eat? My treat," Alice offered, though she was prepared to make another jump out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:20 am

Liv blew smoke our of one of her noses as Alice talked. But, the courage Alice showed confirmed her suspicions that this girl wasn't human. Well, she could just be extremely courageous... But still, it was even more amiable if a mere human was able to stay brave in front of a hydra obviously on the brink of rampage.

She turned back into a human after a brief meeting with herself internally, arms crossed with a displeased face. She didn't fully trust the girl, but at least she harbored no animosity towards her. She was simply protecting the idiot children, and she could respect that. However her mouth still crackled with electricity, and it was obvious that she was still furious. Transcending the aggressiveness of a hydra, Liv was one with serious trouble finding the proper outlet for her anger.

She walked up to Alice, eyeing the shorter being for a moment, the  looked to the humans, piercing reptilian eyes cutting right into their soul. "...I'll take your offer." She then addressed the boys. "Get out of here, before I change my mind. I've lived much to long to be bothered with you peasants anyway." Technically, she had been alive for nearly 3 thousand years, even if she didn't remember a single second of most of it. She looked to Alice, obviously giving an effort, however minor, to calm down and listen farther.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Honestly, Alice had no idea what she'd do against a Hydra. Since she chose to wear her little necklace, her natural abilities were shackled for lack of a better word. She could still open her mouth wide enough to swallow a car, but that still didn't really help against someone MUCH bigger then her, with eight heads.

Luckily for her, she didn't need to find out how'd she do. Seeing her return to human form, she released the hoodlums and watched them run like their asses were on fire. So her suspicions were correct, the hydra had been around for awhile. But that didn't explain how easy it was to irritate her. She'd have to keep that in mind.

"Okay. I know a good place," Alice stated cheerfully. "I'm Alice by the way," she introduced herself as she led the way.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Liv walked by Alice, still curious and wary of her but willing to give her a chance. When Alice told her her name, Liv nodded slowly. "Alice... My name is Liviana, shortened to Liv." She had an Ancient Greek accent, not something most people would know about but it did make her sound a bit different from common folk. She felt this was was rude, but the question was racking at her brain, and her other selves wouldn't shut up long enough her her to even think, so she blurted out "what are you, Alice? ...if you don't mind me asking of course. You are no human, but you showed no fear in staring me down, just for those.." She didn't even know how to say the word in English. "Those μωρός..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:44 pm

"It's 'moron' in English," Alice stated more then commented. She only spoke Abyssal and English fluently, but she had brushed up alittle on other languages. MOSTLY so she could figure out if anyone was talking about her, and didn't want her to know so they tried to get away with it in a different language. But she didn't know enough to really hold a conversation in these other languages.

"Well- I guess there's no harm in telling you. I'm a demon," she replied truthfully. "And in all honesty, I had no idea how'd I fare against you if things had gone bad," Alice added with a sheepish grin. It was hard to tell if she was being modest or was telling the truth.

They arrived at their destination, a fairly popular all you can eat buffet kind of restaurant. She'd been here alot... some of which she wasn't really proud of, but she had gotten better. "So how long have you been in Jump?" Alice asked in a more friendly tone, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:24 am

Liv nodded. That was believe able, even if she had never fought one before she thought she stood a good chance. Her father delt with demons all the time, she was sure she would be fine. "I'm not sure either. I've never fought one of your kind before, although my father was experianced at it." She said this simply as well. There was no chance she was going to be modest, so she was stating facts.

"I've been in jump for seven years, with my adoptive father until I left. You?" She looked around the building, mouth nearly watering. "This place looks nice..." She paid for the both of them(at least in Chicago, you pay first, then eat at a buffet) and got three plates for herself.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 pm

"Hmm, atleast a year now," Alice admitted, about to pay for them both like she said. But Liv did it for her. "Oh- you didn't need to do that. It was my treat," Alice added in surprise. She'd pay her back after they ate. Alice wasn't too surprised by the fact Liv got more then one plate, but she restrained herself. "Anyway, Jump seems to be a nice place to live compared to some of the other cities I've been," Alice commented as they found a table.

She loved this place. That came as no surprise, a demon like her could not only filly their belly, but also fill their nostrils with all of the wonderful aromas wafting through the air. They seemed... much more pleasing then normal. Maybe she was imagining it.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:14 am

Liv shrugged it off. "Doesn't matter." She was balancing the four plates on her arms. She was too proud to ask for help and too stubborn to make separate trips. She didn't seem to have too much trouble though, she's had a lot of practice with this. "Oh? Where else have you lived, if Jump is better than those places?" She slid her plates onto the table, only spilling a few noddles or two, and started eating. Being a hydra was hungry work, and it always felt like she was eating for 8 people. She held her head, and chuckled. "They won't shut up... They should know that we all share the same body, none of them are going to starve... And no, we are not going to find those kids and eat them, it's over now.," she was talking about, and to her other heads. Thankfully, only Liv showed, but the others lived in her brain, talking and talking and talking... It was no wonder why she was always so irritated.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 am

That still wasn't right to her. Alice still intended to pay her back. When the topic of the other places she had been, Alice took a moment to think. "I did alot of wandering around, but stayed for the longest time in Gotham- you'd think without people like Batman that it would be worse. But all of the other major villains there are gone. So it kind of evens out," Alice began, taking a bite of her food. It tasted great! More so then usual... she checked to see if she still had her necklace. She didn't and swore in abyssal.

"I think one of those brats took my necklace," Alice stated with irritation. She'd track them down later. "No matter. Anyway, I've also been to Metropolis, Keystone City, and Steel City to name a few major places," Alice finished talking about some of the places she had lived. The fact her necklace was missing bothered her alot. She'd have to be extra vigilant to make sure she didn't lose control of her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No time for rest(open)   No time for rest(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No time for rest(open)
Page 1 of 1