Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 am

Hope was giving her a weird look. For a moment, Jemmy thought the girl was just going to leave. But then Hope smiled and offered to teach her anything she wanted to know about soccer. Jemmy smiled back. She could already see why she had befriended this human. Even when presented with a situation beyond understanding, Hope remained calm. Shewas willing to show kindness to someone she didn't even know. That was the kind of person Jemmy could befriend once again.

"Well, I know what a soccer ball is. That's pretty much it." Jemmy thought about growing taller to learn this game, but decided against it. Despite the obvious advantages of being a teenager as opposed to a child, this was the body that Jemmy was used to. In her true form, her agility would be at its peak. "As long as it's a fun game, I'm willing to learn everything about it. I might not be very good, but games exist just to have fun, don't they? Shall we play?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Hope smiled at the small blonde girl. "There's a lot in the game, but I can go over a few simple rules and then we can play!" She told her in an excited tone. "Basically, we each are our own team. When you get the ball, you want to kick it into the others teams net to score a goal." Hope explained to her while pointing at the white nets. "You have to do this with your feet, it's called dribbling the ball." Hope told her, looking for her soccer ball. Crap.. she left it in the bathroom.

"Umm, I left my soccer ball in the bathroom when I went to the restroom. I'll go run and get it!" She said, jogging to the bathroom. Hope mentally face palmed herself, she hoped this girl wasn't too bright and put two and two together or she'll find out who Hope really is.
Hope got into the bathroom and got her pink ball, she then began to dribble it out the door and over to Jemmy, smiling brightly. She then began to run, stop, kick the ball up in the air and then behind her again, showing off to the girl. She wanted to show her all the cool things that you could do with this ball.

Hope would stop in front of her, smiling again. "You just can't push or hurt a person while trying to get the ball, you'll get penalty card. If you get 3 penalty cards then you get kicked from the game." She said finally, rolling the ball under her foot. "Ready to try it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 am

So, there was a complicated way to play, but there was also a simple way to play. Jemmy liked the option. She knew that she wasn't about to go pro anytime soon, although a few hundred years of training could possibly get her there. The simple version of the rules was easy enough to understand.

While Hope ran to get a soccer ball, Jemmy took the time to stretch. She didn't really need to stretch. She couldn't get hurt, but it was in all the sports movies she had seen recently, so it had to be important.

It never entered her mind that Hope and Shomei might be the same person. She knew that some humans dressed up to hide their identity, but it had never seemed important before who they might be. For all Jemmy knew, Shomei was just a full-time superhero with no other identity.

Hope returned with the ball, and provided the last few important rules. No hurting the other team. Technically, you could hurt them twice, meaning that if you destroyed them in two strikes, the game would be yours. Jemmy decided to put that thought out of her mind. It seemed against the point of the rules. "Well that answers that question. Yeah, let's try it!"

They started to play. Jemmy's ability to dribble the ball was quite limited. She usually ended up trying to kick the ball really far and then catch up to it faster than Hope. Hope was faster, however, and inevitably got to the ball first.

Jemmy decided to step up her game. Her feet began to dangle an inch off the ground. She was using her natural magic to fly, but was staying really close to the grass. Now she was able to move much faster, a full 30 miles an hour. Kicking the ball to the side, Jemmy zoomed towards it, hoping to reach it before Hope so she could kick it again, towards the goal. Jemmy grinned wide. She was almost there...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Jemmy was pretty good considering she's never touched a soccer ball in her life. She was pretty slow though, she would have to do some training to keep up with Hope.
Hope does train so she doesn't have to use her powers to play, but sometimes she might let something slip here and there, but nothing too major.

As Hope was coming around for the ball, something odd happened, Jemmy became... faster? Usually slow people who run for a long time slow down, it was kind of weird.
Because Jemmy took her off guard, Hope slowed down and watched as she zipped past her and went for the goal. When Jemmy would kick the soccer ball into the goal, Hope would jog up behind her with a somewhat fake grin. No one ever has scored on her in soccer... no one....

"Wow! Where'd you learn to run like that?! That was amazing!" Hope said with false excitement, although it looked pretty realistic. "Taking people off guard is a great strategy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 pm

It worked! Jemmy almost couldn't believe it. She had actually scored against a pro-level soccer player. Hope seemed genuinely happy for her, too. Jemmy had no way to tell Hope was anything but pleased. She spun around to flash a big smile at the teen girl. It felt good to be called amazing.

"Well, I can fly." Jemmy floated up three feet in the air. "See? That's how I was able to move so fast. I wasn't really running." Her face became more serious. "That isn't cheating, is it? The rules said you could only use your feet, and I didn't hurt anyone. So, it's all good, right?" She looked to Hope for reassurance. Cute, puppy dog eyes begged Hope to tell Jemmy that she had done everything right.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Hope cocked her head to the side as Jemmy showed Hope straight up that she could fly. Hope placed her hands gently on Jemmy's sides and would lower her down, trying so hard not to break her smile. She then asked if flying was cheating, followed by flashing her biggest puppy eyes. Hope sighed and looked at the small girl, there was something off about her, something Hope was missing, but she wasn't going to prod.
"Using powers anyway to overcome a mundane contest or sport, is cheating. You may not technically be breaking the rules, but it's unfair." Hope told Jemmy, patting her head. "But I'm positive with hard work and dedication you can be just as good as the pros!" Hope reassured the girl with a grin.

As Hope was saying all of this, she would be rolling the soccer ball under her foot, out of habit. "You do realize it is kind of dangerous to flaunt your powers like that. What would you do if your parents found out?" Hope would ask the girl, staring at the ground, avoiding eye contact. Hope didn't want anything to happen to this girl either, what if she also had a secret identity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Using any powers at all was considered cheating? Jemmy's face became very solemn. If that was true, then it didn't matter how much she practiced. She would never be good at soccer. She could get better, of course. With practice, she could master the techniques. But Hope was a teenager, and was therefore faster and stronger than Jemmy's childish body could ever be. Jemmy's true form did not age, even over thousands of years. She could take other forms, but that would be using her powers to shape-shift. This was the form that reflected her true self, so it was the only one Jemmy could use in a 'fair' game. No matter how many years went by, no child would ever be a pro soccer player.

Hope's reassurance did not help in light of these facts. Jemmy kicked at the dirt, halfheartedly. Hope told her it was dangerous to use her powers so openly, asking what Jemmy's parents would do if they found out about her abilities.

Jemmy chuckled, dryly. She forgot sometimes that humans led very different lives than she did.

"I don't think I like this game anymore," Jemmy said, still trying to decide if she should reveal her true nature to her new friend. She decided to go for it. There didn't seem to be much to gain from a secret identity in this situation. The little girl looked up at Hope. "Hope, how old do you think I am?" She waited for the teen's answer. "I'm older than this planet, and I've looked the same the whole time. I don't have any parents. I was kinda just made along with the universe. Although I might look like a human, I'm something completely different. Something weird...it would take a long time to explain. The point is, I won't ever be as old as you, so I won't ever be as fast. Not unless I use my powers." Jemmy pouted. "And I don't think that is fair. Any game where certain people are at a disadvantage is not a fun game in my book."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 pm

When Jemmy asked Hope what her age was, she looked her up in down. With this tone, she was obviously much older. "You look young, but I'm guessing a lot older than you look." Hope told the girl, leaning on one leg. After a moment, Jemmy answered her question, Hope was correct, but she didn't think she was that old.
After listening intently to the girls story, feeling bad about bringing up her parents, and feeling just guilty in general, Hope had an idea.

"I bet you a lot of super heroes wish they could participate in sports with their powers. What if there was a special league of a few sports for meta humans only? You could use your powers and everything? There could be a huge tournament once a year for the most popular sports like Soccer, American Football, and baseball." She told Jemmy, hoping to brighten her spirits. "That way, you can use your powers, but at the same time be challeneged because others are using there powers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:58 am

Super hero? Just because Jemmy had powers, Hope had assumed she had the world's best interests at heart. While Jemmy was actually a member of a superhero team, that wasn't what Jemmy would identify herself as.

The idea of a super-powered sports league intrigued Jemmy. Going all-out in front of a massive crowd and competing against the best opponents the Earth had to offer sounded like a blast. And nobody had to get hurt. What could be better than that?

"Is there such a thing? Because if there isn't, then there needs to be one right now. I'd start one myself, but...I'm no good with organizing stuff. It's like poison." She looked at Hope, curious. "Maybe you could do it. Do you have any super-powers? If not, that's okay. You're probably good enough that you wouldn't need them. I know a lot of humans try to keep their powers a secret, but I'm sure they'd be happier if they could play in a meta-human league. I'm not even a meta-human, but I'd sure join."

The idea had indeed lifted Jemmy's mood. But now she was quite invested in it. She wanted this super-powered sports league to happen, and she wanted it now.

And she wouldn't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Hope grinned when Jemmy liked her idea. She was also happy that the girl seemed a lot brighter int he eyes than she did a few moments ago. "Well, I don't have any powers." Hope said with a sigh, hoping to make this act as believable as possible. She was surprised that this ancient little girl hasn't caught on already. "But earlier you met that girl, Shōmei." She told her, almost confirming the situation. "Well we're actually really close friends. And I'm sure she'd be really happy to join, and not only join, but to help me create the league! You could even help!" Hope said with a grin.

She looked back at the bathroom, wondering if she needed to change super quickly to get this girl to really believe that they were friends. It usually took a lot more convincing to keep your identity a secret. That's why Hope was trying so hard, it all seemed too easy for her. "So would you help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Hope said that she didn't have any powers, but would still be willing to start some sort of super sports league. Apparently, she was also friends with Shomei, and would ask her to join as well. Jemmy was getting excited now.

"Of course I'd be willing to help. If we need money, I could get some money together for a super sweet stadium." Jemmy's eyes were looking all over the place, as if she was seeing the future stadium in all of it's glory. "Although that might take some time, so we could probably just use the normal playing arenas for now. So how do we get a hold of all these meta-humans? Who's in charge of the news? We need to get on TV. We also need some way to blackmail...I mean motivate all the meta-humans to actually show up, instead of staying in the shadows."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Hope smiled at this, she was pretty sure this was actually going to happen. And to think, only a few moments ago they were both destroying toxic mantis's. Now they were going to start their own Meta Human sports league!
"My family is on the wealthier side, so I could do all of the uniforms, advertising, and really most of the budgeting. Basically you build the stadium and I can pay for everything else." Hope explained to Jemmy awkwardly.
She laughed at Jemmy's small joke about blackmailing, not thinking she was serious one bit. "Well if they have a secret identity, they can wear their mask or suit or what ever that keeps in a secret! Everything would be confidential to keep those who want to be a secret stay a secret. But of course, it wold have to be registered heroes wouldn't it?" Hope asked Jemmy, hoping for her to give some input on this topic.

"I mean, I guess they would have to be or our mayor would hunt them down? They would also have to tell us there powers, to keep it fair, and what sport they would want to play. If they don't want to play a sport, then they could always be a ref or help us behind the scenes." Hope told Jemmy, most just thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Registered heroes? This was the first Jemmy had heard of registration. She tilted her head. "What do you mean the mayor would hunt them down? Are you saying meta-humans have to let everybody know what their powers are or else they're in trouble? No, you said registered heroes."

Jemmy wasn't sure what she thought about this news. Sure, it was easy enough to sign a paper with some legal jargon on it. If signing that paper could give you free reign to play hero, then who cared? But on the other hand, Jemmy certainly didn't like the sound of hunting people down just because they wanted to keep their identities a secret. She didn't even understand the appeal of a secret identity, but she thought that everyone, especially heroes, deserved that choice.

But she didn't know anything about this yet. She decided to worry about it later.

Jemmy shook her head. "Forget all that. Nobody needs to register for anything. These games shall be held in the name of Chaos. It doesn't matter if you're a hero or a villain, or if you work at a grocery store. Everyone and everyone, especially people with powers, will be welcome to compete. They can wear masks if they want, but they won't have to worry about their physical safety." Jemmy narrowed her eyes. "Because, if an army of meta-humans isn't enough to make the mayor stay away, I will place all the participants under my protection. And if anyone tries to pull something, I will destroy them."

Jemmy's blood was really running hot now. She really wanted to play a game, specifically a contact sport. Soccer was fun, but she decided that these Chaos Games would begin with a rousing game of American football. Jemmy pointed at Hope, a dangerous edge in her eyes. "Next week. High Noon. Football at the high school. Get a crowd of meta-humans there, and I'll protect them. And I will be very, very happy."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Hope listened to Jemmy as she was finally taking charge, showing Hope a side she didn't think she'd see. She then said that she would protect all of them, even if they weren't registered. Hope sighed inwardly, she had a feeling that she was going to get tracked down for protecting unregistered Meta Humans, but Hope loved soccer too much to just quit over that. She smiled and looked at the girl. "I trust that you are a very protector and that you will protect the may lives that will come to our games." Hope said rather seriously, but to lighten the mood she smiled and giggled at the end. "I will be there too to help you if you need anything!" She said reassuringly.

"I will start telling people about the games tomorrow at school. If you need to contact me, I live in the big grey and brick house with cherry blossom bushes in the front. I'm sure you can find it!" Hope told Jemmy, looking at the sun as it was beginning to descend. "I should probably get home for dinner soon though." Hope mumbled, mostly saying it to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:38 am

Hope's words of confidence felt good. The teen girl also confirmed that she would be at the Chaos Games, and that she would help out. Jemmy waved after Hope when she said she had to go. "I look forward to seeing you there." Jemmy started dancing. This was so exciting. She would put on a show that everyone would enjoy, including the performers.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2