Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Vote_lcapViva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Voting_barViva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Vote_lcapViva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Voting_barViva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)    Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)  Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Such a beautiful day! The sky is blue, the air is fresh and crisp, and the sun is smiling down upon us! Days like this just make me want to...Make me want to...

"SING~"

Suddenly, a teen wearing a white dress shirt and a fedora busted through the doors of the Highschool, singing his heart out. The only thing that made this odd was that this wasn't Highschool musical, it was a regular, well, sorta regular, Highschool. People were looking at the kid as if he was crazy while others watched with interest, but whether or not people were watching didn't concern the boy, he kept going and dancing as if he was in his own world. Who was this boy who seemed to come off the set of Glee? It was Malikai, extremely excited about his first day. I'm going to make so many new friends! And thinking about all the need clubs and opportunities make me so giddy!, the white haired teen thought as he randomly twirled a girl before dancing towards his locker, or at least where he thought his locker was. After a bit of dancing around the school, Malikai had to stop his celebration to ask for some directions, "Excuse me?" He asked the person he walked up to "Can you help me find my locker? ". The boy had a large smile on his face, it might've seemed a bit creepy to some, but he couldn't help it, he was so happy! He almost felt like singing again!
Back to top Go down

Viva la vida! (B-Team or Open)
Page 1 of 1