Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Vote_lcapThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Voting_barThe Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Fenrir was tired, but alert. His hands in his pockets and his hat blocking the sun from his eyes. He hadn't met anyone from the B-Team yet, he was recruited too late to make it to day one. He received an email, though, detailing his first task, but... he was supposed to have help.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

He checked his watch and growled when he realized he was 30 minutes early. How'd he mess that up? He sat down at the base of the tree they were supposed to meet at and yawned. He kept his eyes peeled. The email said they were supposed to find a lost cat.

"Probably a teamwork exercise though. I should wait for them." He mumbled the thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Ella arrived 15 minutes early, so she didn't seem like she was anxious nor did it seem like she didn't care. She rubbed her eyes carelessly and walked up to the tree, looking for anyone. She had her backpack on with her mask if needed. Ella wasn't sure what the mission was, so she made sure she had gear to keep her identity secret.
Once she walked to the other side of the tree, she saw an unfamiliar face.
"Hi I'm Ella!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Amber had received word of a task that the members of the B-team were supposed to perform, she noted the meeting time and went over. Amber arrived at the meeting place 5 minutes early, she figured she'd probably be the only one there but suddenly she saw Fenrir and Ella, a girl who was there on the first day. She read Fenrir's mind to make sure he was the right guy, made note of his powers and walked over to him Hi there, I'm Amber, I'm part of B team like you she spoke with a smile, she looked nice but Fenrir may slightly sense something off about her.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Eli pulled out his phone as he sped towards the park. 3 minutes ahead? Darn. I was hoping to have time to set up a quick prank! he thought as the park came into view. Upon reaching the center of the park, he glanced around quickly, looking for the tree where he was supposed to meet his classmates. Upon seeing it he was slightly disheartened by the presence of two of his fellow classmates and what appeared to be another student, albeit one he hadn't met before. Probably one of the late recruits. Oh well, time for pranks later I suppose. It would probably be best to introduce myself normally...oh, what the heck.

Eli slipped a joy buzzer out of his bag o' pranks and put it on his right ring finger before walking up to his classmates. "Hey, you three here to find a kitten also?" he asked as he approached them, extending his right hand to Fenrir for a handshake. "Don't think we've met before. My name's Eli."Please don't see the joy buzzer, please don't see the joy buzzer...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Fenrir was half asleep when Ella approached him. He jumped a bit at her surprise greeting, but tried his best to play it cool. He stood, dusting himself off like it was no big deal. He gave her a quick inspection, up and down, then nodded.

"I'm Fenrir, or Fen. You're supposed to help with the cat thing?"

He wanted to make sure he had the right people. She didn't exactly seem like the type of girl who would be rockin' hidden powers... but really who did? Next was Amber. Fenrir did sense something weird about the girl. How did she know he was on the B-Team at one glance? Was it because he was with this Ella chick?

"Hi. I'm Fen. I guess we're just waiting on the last pup, eh?"

He asked, looking around when the man appeared in front of him. The kid was fast. That was more like it. He expected to see some powers. He reached out to shake the guys hand.

"Hi. I'm Fenr-OW!"

He growled, yanking his hand away as the buzzer got him. He sent the man a hard glare, his claws starting to come out on their own. He didn't like this one already.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Ella smiled at Fen and nodded as Amber walked up. They were waiting for one last person, and of course the speedster would be the last one here.
He quickly went up to shake Fen's hand which made her nervous, he already had a class reputation as a prankster, so when he shocked Fen she wasn't really surprised. Ella watched as his hands began to change in some way, maybe something with his powers? 

Being the mom that she is, Ella quickly walked over to Fen and Eli and stood in the middle of them. She looked at Eli like a mother would to scold a child. 
"That is not a good way to greet your new team member. We're all here to do a mission, so lets try hard to work together." She said, hoping to calm Fen down. 
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Soon after Amber had introduced herself, Eli the team speedster made his appearance and went to greet the new edition, Amber read his mind to see if he'd be doing anything prankstery. When she saw what he had planned, she was going to try and stop it, but she was too slow and Fenrir was shocked. Ella seemed to want to stop this, Amber read her mind to get a good idea of her personality, to the others it would just look like she was staring blankly at Ella.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Eli smiled as Fenrir shook his hand and was zapped by the buzzer, however his face turned slightly pale and he took a couple of steps back as his classmate's hands started to turn into claws. "Heh...sorry about that buddy. Just a joke, you know?" he said nervously, feeling slightly relieved as Ella stepped between the two of them, even if it was to chew him out. "Alright, fair point. Just welcoming the new kid the best way I know how. Nothing bad meant by it. In fact..." he took the buzzer off of his hand and, after checking it to make sure it had been completely activated, tossed it over to Fenrir. "You can keep that if you want. Catch me off-guard sometime, and I'll buy you a soda or something. Now then, who's ready to get started?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Fenrir scuffed, and shoved his hands into his pockets. He let the buzzer hit the ground harmlessly this time. He didn't want to risk touching the thing again. He looked to the girl that was silly enough to step between him and this little snack that pissed him off. She didn't seem phased. Maybe she had some intimidating power?

"Well, we're looking for a black cat. I only know this hotshots power, so I don't know how you guys could help, other than just... looking. The cat's name is... ah..."

He pulled out his phone, his hands normal again. He brought the email up and went through quickly.

"...Mittens. Maybe we should check some trees? Ain't that where cats usually get stuck?"

He was doing well to look like he was over the prank, but when he turned around to look up in the branches, he made sure to crush the toy under his boot.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Ella was happy to see that Fen's hands had gone back to normal along with Eli seeming to understand the extent to what he did. Everyone seemed to be on the same page, except one thing, finding a cat? Don't get her wrong, she loved cats, but for a mission? I guess their powers weren't very developed to begin with, so it's a good start. 
"Oh, powers? I control the air around me." She told him plainly, turning to go look for the cat. Where would cats hide besides trees? "Do we know what the cat looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Amber ignored what was going on as she read Ella's mind, ignoring Eli trying to apologize and make amends, ignoring Fenrir reading out the mission and ignoring Ella giving her powers. Once she reached her limit, she snapped back into reality Huh, wuzzat? she blinked for a second Oh uh, I can read minds she started to absent-mindedly look around for the cat, seeming distant.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Eli shrugged as Fenrir let the buzzer hit the ground, disappointed and yet not very surprised at the boy's apparent refusal of his challenge. "Black cat, huh? Well, as much as I would love to look over this entire area in a few minutes, I don't exactly think as quickly as I run. Still, we could probably cover more ground if we split up, but I'll leave that call to you guys." he commented. While splitting up would likely be more effective, he wanted the chance to get to know his classmates a bit better, and hopefully make amends with the new kid.

Noticing Amber's slightly dazed response, he turned towards her. "What's up? Cat got your tongue, or are you just busy making use of your power?" While he heard the crunch coming from Fenrir's position near the tree, he decided to ignore it for the moment. Probably best to let him cool off for a bit... he thought as he looked around for the cat while waiting for Amber's response.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Fenrir listened to his teammates, something he wasn't the best at. The mind reader seemed borderline brainless. Damn. he hoped she didn't read that thought. He'd have to get used to having a mind reader on the team. He heard the idea of splitting up, thinking that was a solid idea.

"We'd cover more ground if we split up." He said, looking back at them. He didn't want to go with the brain dead one or the annoying prankster (that'd probably end in a fight, he thought), so he pointed to Ella. "Me and you can go look by the pond, and they can check around the playground."

He gave orders like he was the boss, hoping that they'd listen if he sounded assertive enough. If they agreed, he'd follow after and start the search.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Ella smiled as the boy seemed to take charge. Having leadership skills was always handy, especially in a group like this. Ella was used to taking orders due to having a bossy cheer captain, she never complained however. 
"Okay, just to make sure, are you allergic to cats?" Ella asked, pulling her long blonde hair up into a ponytail. They would first make their way over pond, the whole area seemed to be thriving. 

"This is beautiful..." The Cheerleader said absent mindlessly. She shook her head and blushed awkwardly, hoping he didn't really pay attention to her. He seemed like he didn't really care. "Well then! Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty." 
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Eli suggested that they split up, to which Fenrir agreed and decided to pair himself with Ella while leaving Eli and Amber together. Amber quickly read his mind, confirming that he had chosen Ella because he viewed her as far more desirable than Eli and Amber. Not surprising since Amber's demeanour while reading someone's mind made her seem extremely dopey, which apparently is exactly what Fenrir was actually thinking.

Eli asked Amber whether she was being silent or if she was just busy using her power, to which she blinked and looked at him Oh uhh, sorry... I didn't hear you, I was distracted this essentially confirmed that the second option was the case. Once that was over with, Amber would move over to the playground and start looking for the cat, making meowing noises every now and then to try and elicit a response, but in reality it just made her look really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)   The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt! (B-Team Thread, Open to 3)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next