Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Vote_lcapScouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Voting_barScouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Vote_lcapScouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Voting_barScouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Tesla was told that after this weekend, she'd be reporting to room B-101 for classes. After her spectacle at the science fair, it seemed that her abilities were deemed the type that needed to be watched over on the infamous team of semi-super kids. Isabella didn't mind much, in fact she appreciated the opportunity to practice her skills during class.
Speaking of, GIR had stowed away in her backpack again. That was starting to become a habit. The little robot was with her through all of her classes, though Mrs. Nordstrom had kicked him out during a test and the little robot was forced to play in the hallway.

"Behave yourself, please. Classes are all done and I'm just going to make sure I can find the room. Don't you make a scene... or I'll turn you into a toaster or something!"
"Yes ma'am!"

The robot saluted but Isabella was far from convinced. When she got to the room, Isabella ran straight into a girl trying to leave. She blamed GIR distracting her, but quickly recovered and held her hands up.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry please don't kill me."

And to make matters worse, GIR quickly ran to look up the girls skirt. Isabella kicked the robot, and sent it skidding into the room. "Bad GIR!"

It perked up quickly. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Kyoshi had stayed behind for a bit without Crisis so that she could get her homework done before the weekend hit. Once Saturday came along, she would have very little free time. Her father specifically stated that she wouldn't be leaving the lab for any reason other than to use the restroom. And even that was dependent on if he got a bucket for the corner.

The girl was trying to take as long as she possibly could before going to her prison cell, but the time finally came for her to leave the classroom.

The small red head wasn't laying attention either as the girl bumped into her and caused her to fall down, dropping her books and papers everywhere. Her eyes went wide as she saw the robot looking there and blushed wildly, closing her thighs quickly. In a panic, she started to gather her things, not wanting this stranger to see any of her drawings. It was too embarrassing. And it wasn't like she could comment on the girl's frantic plea anyway. Honestly, she was always scared it would be the other way around!
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Ooc: Hopefully this isn't extremely invasive

Malikai started to pack up, but he definitely wasn't going to leave school so soon, there were about four things he volunteered to do after class ended, and even when he left he had things to do, I better hurry, the teen thought before rushing to get out of the class to handle his after school duties. As he headed to the exit, he saw the two girls crash into each other, and after he got over the fact that one of them practically drop kicked a robot into the class, the white haired boy went to the two. "Are you two alright!?" He asked, concern heavy in his voice, sure he just met them, but he didn't want two of his classmates to be injured.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Isabella was quick to try and help the girl up, very obviously spotting the drawings without even realizing that the girl was trying to hide them. She was surprised at how good they were. Isabella would bet the girl could design some pretty stellar robots.
"You're a great artist... is that your b-team skill?"

The other kid noticed them and was rushing over to help, but GIR wasn't having it. The tiny robot ran in front of him, looking about as fierce as a kitten.
"No witnesses!"

Then GIR would charge, trying to kick the boy's shins. If they connected, it would barely even sting. GIR was pretty weak.
"GIR no! I can't leave you for two seconds!"

Isabella would try to run over and stop the robot, but trip and fall again. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:17 am

Kyoshi blushed from head to toe when asked about her art being her skill and just shook her head. Another student she recognized vaguely from class appeared and she bit her lip as the two of them interacted. Looking up at the clock, she realized she still had some time, but spending it with strangers didn't seem like her cup of tea. Especially not strangers that liked to talk so much...

However, when she saw the girl fall down again, Kyoshi couldn't just do nothing. She got out her first aid kit and picked out a super hero bandaid, holding it out for the girl to use if she'd like. The red head's eyes never left the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:55 pm

When GIR kicked his shins, Malikai smiled wide "Oh! This is cute" he chuckled before kneeling down in front of the small robot, and if he didn't even hear the threat, he addressed GIR kindly "What is your name little guy?" He asked. When.Isabella fell again, Malikai stood and went towards her "Are you going to be ok?.." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 pm

After falling, it seemed that the man had settled his quarrel with GIR on his own. As to be expected from a class full of superheroes. When the man called GIR cute, the robot quickly transformed from hostile to bashful. "Well, now that you mention it I got polished just last week and I've been extra careful not to scuff it... I'm GIR!"

Isabella gave the robot an incredulous look. It was always so rude to her, but this stranger gets the nice treatment? What did she do to deserve such a temperamental robot?
With a huff she looked over herself to make sure she was fine. There was a scrape on her knee that was hurting to touch, so when she noticed the girl holding out the superhero bandaid Isabella was quick to accept it with a smile. "Thank you so much! I'm Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix!" She said the name with pride. "Or you can just call me Isabella. That's a little shorter."

She looked to the boy with a smile as she put the bandaid on. "I'm gonna be fine. Just a scratch. I see you met GIR. I built him. Because of that, they're putting me in this class next week. I figured I'd stop by and scout out my new teammates."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 am

This girl and her robot talked way too much. Kyoshi bit her lip when she introduced herself and reached into her pocket to pull out a piece of paper and wrote on it. -I'm Kyoshi. Nice to meet you.- The girl listened to her talk about why she would be joining their class and nodded slowly. When it was her first day, the others took her out for pizza. She should offer the same to these two, but she just wasn't charismatic enough. Just being with two strangers for this long was beginning to make her panic. If Crisis were here, he'd know what to do. Or Fenrir. But neither of them were. It was just her and she felt so very alone. Without realizing it, her arms had wrapped around her waist and she was biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:56 pm

After listening to GIR, the teen smiled warmly "Well, GIR, nice to meet you" he said before turning his attention to Isabella. When she mentioned she was new to the Bteam, Malikai said enthusiastically "Well it's great to see that you're eager to make new friends and get to know the others better!~", he then looked at Kyoshi "How about you? Are you ready for all the team bonding? Sounds, exciting, yes?". Malikai might've seemed a little too excited about making new friends at his new school, but the situation was making him more bubbly than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)   Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting the Competition (Bow then open to B-team!)
Page 1 of 1