Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Vote_lcapWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Voting_barWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Vote_lcapWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Voting_barWhat Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 pm

The Ball slammed into the back of the net while laughter burst into the air. "Told you that she would destroy you!" One boy yelled over the laughter. Hope placed her hands on her hips, giggling. "No more smack talk, alright?" Hope told the boy, who was now on his knees in shock. Hope just dribbled past the best soccer player at the high school and scored, while making it look like nothing!
Hope giggled and offered her hand to the boy, helping him up. "How did you... what.. I barely even saw you..." The boy said in complete shock. Hope giggled and pat his back. "It's putting hard work to a gift I was born with!" She said with a smile.

The group of teenager were walking towards their backpacks when the ground began to rumble and seven holes appeared out of the ground. Seven alien like things landed and screeched. Everyone around Hope ran away, and in the hustle and bustle, Hope super sped to the bathroom and back out, looking like a different human. Hope took closer look at the alien like things and realized they were just giant praying mantice."No way.. another one..." Hope said to herself.
http://img.xooimage.com/files66/3/4/b/589063-art09_large-2f4c2f1.jpg

To confirm her theory Hope yelled at them, getting all 7 praying mantice's to turn to whip around and look at her. Hope gasped when she saw a red "成功" on each of the mutants foreheads.
After her moment of shock, she realized that 7 giant bugs with deadly pinchers were coming straight for her. Crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Losing your memory was a funny business. Jemmy suddenly had all sorts of friends that she had never met before. Apparently, she had recently become quite social among these humans. Jemmy scoffed. No wonder she had needed to erase her memory, she must have gone soft in her old age.

But it wasn't like she had a whole lot to do right now, so she had decided to go back and meet all these people who had once been her friends. Who knows? Maybe they would be her friends again.

Apparently, this high school girl, Hope, had known Jemmy under an alias. Unfortunately, Jemmy hadn't possessed the foresight to write down any specific details, like what that alias was. Oh well, this would be an introduction for both of them, then.

Hope had promised to mentor Jemmy in playing soccer, so Jemmy was watching the teens play from a distance. One girl in particular was quite gifted. Maybe that was her.

Suddenly, the situation got more exciting. Jemmy jumped to her feet when the preying mantises appeared. "Yes!" As the mantises rushed up to attack Hope, Jemmy would teleport in front of them. "Hello boys." She shot the first mantis with an orb of magical energy. The mantis fell to the ground, writhing in terrible pain. the orb had done no actual damage, but it had provided the sensation of horrible burning.

The rest of the mantises lunged at the new threat. Their blades passed through her, but Jemmy's wounds healed fast. Too fast. Before the blood from one slash could hit the ground, her injury had already closed up entirely. All the while, her balloon floated serenely 30 feet above her, motionless. Jemmy turned her head to the side and looked at Hope. "It seems you have a bug problem."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm

As all of the praying mantises were coming straight for her, a small girl would appear in front of her, taking out one and letting the others stab her. Her wounds healed abnormally fast, which gave Hope much relief. This little girl was amazing, it was ridiculous how some of these Meta's can just heal like that.
She turned around and looked at Hope. Wide eyed, Hope shook her head and payed attention to her enemy. "Don't get yourself killed please." Hope asked her, smiling gently.

Hope super sped up to one praying mantis and both legs out from under it. It would fall and hit it's face, but wouldn't do enough damage to kill it. Hope jumped in the air, did a front flip, and came down with a powerful kick, striking the mantises head. It let out a loud shriek, then was silenced. Hope didn't kill it, she simply knocked it out, it was going to take a lot more to kill these things.

Hope looked over to the girl "You don't possibly have a flame thrower or a-" Hope began, but was cut off when she was tackled by a mantis. It didn't stab her, but it threw her on the ground, knocking the wind out of her. As Hope was struggling to come up, the mantis was coming for a final blow with it's pinchers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:53 pm

The soccer themed superhero panicked, asking Jemmy not to die.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that." Jemmy, feeling especially heroic fighting alongside someone so cool, threw a punch at one of the mantis' faces. The mantis bit her arm off. "Oops." Jemmy teleported 5 feet above the mantis and fell on it's head with her back side. The mantis dropped to the ground under her weight, and she shot a magic orb into it's head. The mantis shook, but didn't die. Apparently, no amount of stress on the brain was enough to kill them. To beat these monsters, they would have to do things the old fashioned way: tear them apart.

Jemmy teleported again to get out of the mass of mantises. Hope asked if Jemmy had a flame thrower. "Something like that, but I have to charge it up for three episodes." Jemmy had been binge-watching cartoons lately, and couldn't resist the joke. She held out her hands and started to conjure magical glyphs in the air. Despite her joke, it would only take a few seconds to gather the magical energy needed for her Gattling Gun attack. "Keep them busy. I need to concentrate for a few seconds."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Hope would kick the mantis's on coming pincher, knocking it's arm right off with her powerful kick. She would jump off the ground, do a spin, and kick the praying mantis's head right off it's body. She would then look at the blonde girl, who told her to keep them distracted... Hope could do that.
"Alright! I got you covered!" Hope said with a smirk.

Hope would kick her soccer ball in the air, jumping to follow it. She would kick it at each praying mantis, following it as super speed to get all of there attention.
Then, Hope would land between all of the praying mantis's which were now all running straight towards her.
She waited patiently, and once Jemmy decided to unleash some powerful magic, Hope would jump high to safety, and then run over to Jemmy's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Jemmy grinned. This soccer girl was pretty agile. She was for the most part avoiding all the attacks from the mantises. After the few seconds that Hope bought her, Jemmy had gathered enough magic. "Okay, I'm ready. Gatling Gun!" Hundreds of similar magical orbs started shooting out from the glyphs at Jemmy's hands, and they just kept coming. The orbs hit the mantises over and over, dropping them to the ground in a relentless onslaught of pain.

After a few seconds of continuously pelting them, Jemmy stopped shooting the orbs. The glyphs stayed, floating in the air at her sides. "That should keep them down for a while, but I don't think I killed any of them. Maybe we can just...tie them up or something."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Hope watched as the orbs hit all the Mantis's, knocking them over and out. They would be up and running soon again, but they needed a way to destroy them.
Hope looked around for anything, nothing fire related at all. "They have pinchers, so tieing them up is useless." Hope told the girl, crossing her arms. "We need fire..." Hope mumbled, looking at the bugs. A few of them began to twitch, meaning their time was running out.

She looked at the blonde girl. "Do you have any bug repellent.... Or possibly a very large fly swatter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:51 pm

They needed fire? Jemmy tilted her head, trying to think. Hope also suggested bug repellant or a giant fly swatter. Now that would just be silly. Jemmy knew that she could teleport to a gas station, grab some gas and a lighter, and then return here, but Hope would probably be dead by then. Besides, teleporting long distance was usually inaccurate. "I could go get some fire. But if I come back and they're gone, then we'll be back to square one. And I don't think you could survive fighting all of them for that long."

Jemmy pondered. She was going to have to get creative with this. "Um...I'm going to do something weird. I'll need you to...pour me." Jemmy shapeshifted into a can full of gasoline. Her balloon floated down, turned itself into a lighter, and placed itself in Hope's hand. Jemmy had actually changed most of her body into gasoline. Combined with the balloon's spark, they would be able to create the fire that Hope needed.

Hmm, that balloon really needed a name. Jemmy didn't have much else to think about while being a sentient gasoline can. With some consideration, she decided to name her balloon Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Confusingly, The small blonde girl became a gasoline can, on top of that, her balloon became a lighter.This day was just getting stranger and stranger by the second. The "lighter" placed itself in Hope's hand, and the small blonde girl told her she needed to pour her out. Hope knew this needed to happen, she just hoped that she wasn't going to hurt the girl.

Hope picked up the gasoline can and used her super speed to cover every inch of the Mantis's with fluid. Hope would also make a circle of gasoline, so if they woke up they'd have to go through fire to get out. At that, Hope lit the whole thing on fire, watching the bugs go up in flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm

As the flames rose, most of Jemmy's body was destroyed. The gas can was still fine, though, and more importantly the lighter was unharmed. The gas can turned back into Jemmy, and the lighter back into a balloon. Jemmy brushed her hair out of her eyes and watched the preying mantises burn to ash. The flames were intense, and the heat was making Jemmy sweat, even from this distance.

"Well, that's over." Jemmy looked up at the teen girl, admiring her soccer outfit. "Hi there, I'm Shivering Jemmy. I take it you play soccer. Would you happen to know somebody named Hope? I'm trying to find her, but I don't remember what she looks like. I haven't seen her in a long time. I guess all I really remember is that she's on the soccer team."

It was clear that Jemmy's concern about the preying mantises had entirely disappeared. To her, the danger was gone and the fight was over, so what could she gain by thinking about it more? As a Lord of Chaos, she was used to strange things happening all the time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:38 pm

The gasoline and lighter returned to there usual state. Jemmy walked up to Hope and introduced herself, along with asking a question she didn't think she'd ask.
Hope's eyes went wide and she jumped a little. No on has ever asked Shōmei if they knew Hope. She really should have thought what to do if someone asked that. The first thought they came to her head was to make up a lie.

"Ummmm... Hope? Sounds familiar...." She said somewhat frantically. Hope wasn't a good liar..... "Oh yeahhh. She goes to my school. Umm, she's the head of the girls soccer team... She might be at soccer practice or something." Hope explained to her. But, because of Hope's nervousness, she completely forgot it wasn't even soccer season, she just hoped that Jemmy didn't know that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Soccer practice? Jemmy didn't know where that might be. Her voice showed disappointment, and she hung her head a bit. "I've been all over looking for her. I have no idea where they hold soccer practice. She used to be my friend. She promised to help me practice soccer, but maybe it's just not worth it at this point." Jemmy looked up. She didn't really look sad. After all, she had never actually met Hope. She had no idea what kind of friendship she was missing out on.

"Well, thanks for your help. I'm glad we were able to beat up those weird bug things." Jemmy turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am

Jemmy was obviously disappointed, and right now, Hope felt horrible about it. The girl she was looking for was right in front of her.. She had to do something. When Jemmy turned to leave, Hope grabbed her shoulders.
"Now that I think of it.. I might have an idea of where she's at! Just give me a minute!" Hope told her with a smile.

Hope would use her super speed to make it look like she past the bathrooms, when really, she stopped behind it and jumped through the window. Hope would quickly throw off her wig, take out her contacts, and put clothes over her uniform. She would then sling the backpack over her shoulder and crawl back out of the window.
Hope would look around, then job over to where Jemmy is. "Jemmy!!" Hope would call out to her, grinning and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Shomei told Jemmy to wait, and offered to run off to find Hope. Jemmy perked up when she saw another girl come running out from behind the corner. Of course, Jemmy didn't recognize Hope, but the enthusiasm the girl possessed was enough to show that this was the right person.

Jemmy was confused, however, when Hope called Jemmy by her actual name. Her notes had said that Hope hadn't known Jemmy's true appearance, or her name. Then again, those notes were lacking in many details. It was entirely possible that they were incorrect.

Jemmy waved at the approaching teen girl. She smiled pleasantly. "You must be Hope, then. Good. That nice girl must have found you. I'm Shivering Jemmy...but I guess you knew that. Sorry, I erased my memory a few days ago. I was told that we were friends. You were teaching me to play soccer for a while, or something like that. Is that ringing any bells? If it helps, I may have looked...different."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Hope looked oddly at this girl. Being in Jumpcity again has opened her eyes to a whole new breed of people. So it was common to see people with crazy abnormalities, but talking about erasing your memories so casually... Hope would be heartbroken if her memories were snatched from her, even the bad ones. They make you who you are, they let you grow so you don't do they same stupid mistakes again.

Hope hasn't even seen the girl before, but then, she remembered a girl that she helped show around at school... What was her name again??? She had long black hair and piercing blue eyes.. Grace! BUt how did the tall Grace become this small blonde Jemmy?
Hope sighed and just accepted it as probably some Meta Human thing. There was really no point in asking questions.

"Well, what matters is is that you're here right now and you want to play soccer." Hope said with a smile. "Have you ever played the game before? Do you know the rules? If not, I can explain them briefly." Hope asked her. "Is there anything specific you want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)   What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does Team Spirit Smell Like? (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next