Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Vote_lcapGetting to work(Open, B Team) Voting_barGetting to work(Open, B Team) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Getting to work(Open, B Team) Vote_lcapGetting to work(Open, B Team) Voting_barGetting to work(Open, B Team) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting to work(Open, B Team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Getting to work(Open, B Team) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 am

Toji walked around the football field, examining it. He'd heard romours that there'd be local heroes "guest teaching" that B-Team class. Of course, it was only rumours still, but the halfling figured he'd make sure know the location they'd be training anyway.He sighs, running his hand through Hus hair as lightning crackles out.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 am

Sofia was not around during the first training day due to being out for check-ups This would be her first time paying a visit to the stadium that was supposedly specially built for their class. She was in fairly high spirits at the thought. Training meant she could exert a little more power than usual and it had been a while since she tried pushing her ability.

The middle of the stadium was a football field and wasn't exactly the best terrain for her wheelchair. The area around the field however was a track, and it was begging to be raced on, not that she had anyone to race with. She giggled softly as she tried to contain her excitement while positioning herself on one of the lanes. She took a deep breath, set her stopwatch and then floored it.

Her acceleration was on point, attaining max speed before reaching a quarter of the lap. The rest of the lap had her zooming at an average of 60 mph. As she approached the starting line, she came to a sliding halt and then checked her time. It wasn't bad for a first run.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 am

Artemis was not around during the first training day either, this was perchance due to a high level of nervousness and anxiety that kept her home; her parents hadn't forced her either. For the next training day, however, the young artist had mustered up the courage to arrive at the stadium, sketchbook and sketching supplies in hand.

She had heard rumours that some of the official heroes of Jump City would be guest teaching at times, but when Artemis arrived at the stadium and saw the iconic electric blue hair of the famous Lightning Wolf, she couldn't help but feel somewhat excited... and somewhat intimidated.

That slight intimidation caused Artemis to avoid approaching the Okamian directly, instead heading over to a small set of bleachers, setting up her art supplies to practice her still-life summoning. As she sat down she felt a wind, noticing another Beamer was here as well. When the Beamer on the track slowed down again, Artemis noticed that it was Sofia, the girl in the wheelchair. So she was training today too? The young artist pulled out her sketchbook, flipping to a new page and looking around for a subject to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:54 am

Toji blinks, realizing there was a meta on the tracks.Hmm...decent turn of speed....Whoever it was was doing good for a bteamer...He walks over as the girl slows down, smiling gently at the shy girl on the bleachers. A artist huh? Cool.." Well done. That was a nice turn of speed you have."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:34 am

Sofia did not notice the boy until he approached and talked to her. She found that a little embarrassing as she really should be more aware of her surroundings. As luck would have it, the boy in question was someone she recognized to be a big deal indeed: Lightning Wolf, a member of the Titans. However she was not really sure why he was there today.

"Thank you. Your words are too kind." She replied, appreciating the compliment.

"If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to our school? I hope it's not trouble."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Artemis looked around, scanning the field for something to draw. Through her scanning she caught the gaze of Toji Okami who smiled gently at her, causing her to grin back shyly and wave nervously before darting her eyes around the stadium again, resting her gaze upon the bleachers on the other side of the stadium. Bingo.

Artemis took out her sketching pencils and started doing her thing, drawing out the basic structure before refining the details and edges with ink and shading with charcoal. When she signed in ink at the bottom, the sketch rose from the paper, and the young artist righted it upwards, smiling. The construct was the width of the eight inch wide sketching paper, so it would be visible to the keen of eye from several tens of feet away.

The young artist then shifted to sit calmly on the bleachers with the construct on her lap, taking a deep breath and focusing. She would use as much of her concentration as possible to keep her construct past the fifth minute, but time would only tell if she was to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Toji chuckles slightly at the girls grin and wave. Good....he didn't scare her stiff...The halfling looks at Sofia, shaking his head, and responded softly." No, I go to school here, though I haven't been around recently. I've been having......problems.I heard a rumour that local heroes might be guess teaching break classes from time to time, and I figured I'd learn the lay of the land just in case." He blinks, seeing the construct, and nods, impressedHe'd comment on that later, after she was done. Toji didn't want to disturb her.." So....superfast speed in a wheelchair...either you're a Gadgetmaker, which I wouldn't be surprised as by that arm, and you modified it, you have enough strength to spin your wheels very fast, or....perhaps telekenisis?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

"I see."

He was a student here? Sofia transferred in so she was not aware. It was an interesting thought though that a full-time hero could still maintain life as a student. If it was true that they would have real life heroes teaching as guests, it would certainly be something to look forward to.

"Oh it's nothing as flashy as that. Are you familiar with the term torque? My ability deals with mentally manipulating that."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Artemis continued to concentrate on her construct of the bleachers, but also listened to what Sofia and Toji were talking about. So he was a student as well? That meant he couldn't be much older than the B-Teamers. Regardless, he was definitely more advanced in combat experience. That would make him more of their senior than age alone. But he was still a teenager like Artemis, and something about that made him seem more approachable.

The young artist sighed, zoning in her full concentration on her construct again. Only a couple of minutes had passed since she had summoned it. Three remained until the time came when she needed to try to breach her limit.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Toji blinks, responding softly." Torque? I think I remember that when being lectured about speed...." He scratches his chin, thinking.Carefully adjusting the high collar on his shirt, the halfling nods." Ah,yes....spinning......So, that's what you do, hmm? Very impressive. With cleverness, you could make uses of it." He smiles slightly." I'm afraind I'm but a humble puncher."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:53 am

Roxxie was late, due to various reasons that wouldn't be detailed. Totally had nothing to do with pulling an all nighter to try and get her Armor's basic motor functions working. She could get it to take a couple steps now, but it seemed to short out after that. She figured it had something to do with the weight of the armor plating, but after stripping it down the problem persisted. So it had to have been something wrong with the mechanical pieces and not the weight. The rumor that they were going to get a guest speaker was something she was looking forward to. She had her reasons for wanting to be a hero like everyone else, so a glimpse into what a recognized hero is was a rewarding experience.

They did happen to get a local hero to visit their class. This seemed like a huge waste of time so far. Their guest speaker wasn't even here yet it looked like. Looking around, she noted that Artie was using this time to practice her powers, which was good. Even Sofie was getting alittle practice in. Being around so many metas was definitely intimidating, no matter how small the scale. She decided to head over to where Toji and Sofia were. "Hey Spike, decided to slum it with us for alittle while?" Roxxie greeted him casually.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:28 pm

"Spinning? I suppose that's one way to put it. And thanks again for the compliment."

Sofia smiled a bit as the Titan tried to be humble. If he was as humble as he said, then that also suggested how further below the B-team was, which was honestly a slight blow to the confidence of some. He probably didn't mean to, but she decided not to call him out on it, wondering if he would realize the implications of his own words.

She looked up and saw that Artemis and Roxxie were there as well, probably looking to practice like she was.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:41 am

Artemis noticed Roxanna appear on the scene as well, also looking to train with the guest speaker. Returning her focus on her construct, the fifth minute approached and the young artist concentrated hard, sweat beading on her brow. The fifth minute arrived and the construct lasted a moment or so longer before collapsing into a pile of graphite and returning to its two-dimensional form on the paper permanently.

Artemis wiped the sweat off her brow, rising. It was only for a moment longer than the fifth minute, but that was all that mattered. The young artist was growing stronger... slowly, but it was there. All she had to do was keep practicing. She looked over to the group that had gathered on the field, supposing it was time to join them. Gathering her art supplies and her courage, she stepped down from the bleachers and approached the group.

After coming to a respectable distance, the young artist stopped slightly before the group but still within earshot. "Hello..." she greeted shyly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 am

Toji raises an eyebrow as another beamer girl appears,calling him Spike and asking if he had decided to slum with them. Smiling slightly, he nods."Yes...as I've told these two, I heard rumours of local heroes being asked to guest teach your class. Though it isn't confirmed yet, I decided to check out your training grounds in preparation." He nods, looking at Sofia." It is no trouble. I meant it.." Then he realizes how his earlier statement could be taken." My apologies. I did not mean to make anyone feel lower, I meant I'm not exactly knowledgeable, is all."He looks at Art as she comes down, and smiles gently at the shy girl." Hello. Thank you for joining us....And well done on that construct.Now, I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Toji Okami, Codenamed Lightning Wolf, and as you've probably guessed, I'm a Titan. And you all are?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 pm

"Interested," Roxanna replied leaning in closer to Toji as if inspecting something. Or maybe she was more expecting something else before she backed away again while taking her backpack off. Now was good a time as ever to whip out her toys. She pulled out a pair of small but heavy looking metal gauntlets with articulated joints- that's a fancy way of saying she can wiggle the fingers easier. If you were in the know, a person might be able to see a striking resemblance to their design with a certain fighting robot. She made a fist with one which primed an electrical charge for a moment, and another squeeze made it go away.

"Everyone just calls me Roxxy for short," Roxanna replied, clearly excited to have her gauntlets out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to work(Open, B Team)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next