Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First broken heart (Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

At first JaK looked to Jenny upset, but then just shook his head and smirked. "Not like I could change your mind if I tried." JaK cracked his neck and walked into the cage. Once inside he stretched a bit as the band switched to some EDM and a DJ since too many band members were injured or busy now.

"Listen. They're not meta-human," JaK whispered. And from what I can see they don't have any visible cheats." JaK gave Jenny a high five as he continued to speak. " They scan for metas at the door, who are competing. So it's something else. Be careful."

"You done blabbering to your girl there boy?" The male said licking his lips. After Jenny responded their opponent would continue. "You think you're pretty scary, huh? Well guess what's really scary is what I'm gonna do to her after the match." he said, pointing at Jenny.

JaK's face suddenly contorted from calm anger to enthralled as he focused on the man. "What the #%@ did you just say?" JaK said clenching his fist.

"And let the match begin!" The announcer chimed.

"I said---" Suddenly JaK and Jenny were already in front of their opponents. They moved so fast, most of the audience they didn't even catch the dash. Both of them struck their opponents and then JaK chased after the big fighter who had stumbled back after the shot to his jaw.

(EW's opponent can taze you with each hit. And is extremely flexible)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Jenny followed him in stretching a little but nothing shook her game face. She highfived him wondering if the guys that let her in and was running this thing knew if she was meta or not either way it didn't matter her powers were way too flashy to use here anyways. And glared at him and smirked "After the match..? After the match anything goes... and you won't like the end result...."

When the match started Jenny ran at her opponent and landed a punch to the face but she wasn't too much stronger than an average girl her size. She usually relied on her energy to bust her hits or momentum in her scythe to attack. Her opponent countered quickly punching her in the gut tazzing her. Jenny shouted but jumped back slidding to a stop panting and had a lot of distance between them accidentally jumping back with help of her flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 pm

The huge fighter stumbled into the cage, and threw a punch at JaK who ducked under it and plowed his elbow into the side of the man's face, raking it against the cage.

Chester watched JaK and Jenny fight. After the first hit the crowd went wild and Chester touched his injured eye and saw he had some visibility left. "Did she heal me? What are they!?"

Jenny screamed in pain and JaK turned to her. "Jenny!" Suddenly a fist would collide with his rib cage and crack three of them. JaK gasped, but couldn't even scream. His knuckles were hard. Definitely not normal...brass even. That's right, he had brass knuckles under his skin!? So cheating, and painful to install. But, what was the other girls story. JaK was guessing she had something that shocked you built into her hands too.

JaK fell to the floor, and rose up on one knee only to be kicked in the head causing a tooth to fly out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Jenny was hit again as she was distracted by jak seeing him get injured about to shout his name but was hit in the chest and she fell to the ground holding her chest from the taze. She slowly got up but then was hit hard again as she shouted the woman holding her fist there until she passed out and she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm

JaK's vision was blurry, but he wouldn't quit. Not NOW!

JaK sprung up and hit the man with an uppercut, and then curb stomped his head against the cage causing him to bleed. However before he could hit the guy again, his teammate jumped onto JaK's back and hurricarana'd him into the cage face first. JaK's head busted open as he hit the fence, causing blood to spew out and then was planted with another hard fist that made his jaw dislocate and cut his opponents hand on impact. The man's blow sent JaK catapulting to the floor headlong, and caused his legs to flail in the air on impact.

The crowd screamed, booed, and cheered ans Jenny and JaK were beaten senseless.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 pm

'I can't pass out now... I can't.....I-" She woke up as they were being beaten and the first thing she saw was Jak and her eyes narrowed as she built up energy. "This. Fight. Is. OVER!" She glared at the woman shouting as she fired full powered eye beams at the woman on her flinging her at the ceiling and she shot another one at the man she had alot of blood on her.. all of it her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:22 pm

The woman was caught off guard and blasted into the ceiling. Soon she fell from the roof of the cage and onto the floor and then Jen switched her point of view to the large man. He was going to try and block, but before he could JaK grabbed onto his cut hand and snapped his fingers with his free hand. The brass knuckle built into his palm suddenly became 4 times more heavy and caused his hand to slump and smash into the floor. Leaving him exposed to also be blasted by her. Afterwards he stood for a few seconds and then fell forward.

The crowd was quiet and then JaK rose up. Everypne's eyes were on him as his head wound closed up before their very eyes. "Their metas!" Someone called out. "HEY THAT's CHEATING!"

JaK grabbed the burly man's hand and dropped it, making an abnormal clanking noise as it ht the floor. "Pfft. These two are the real cheaters. They got built in tools. That's how they win all their fights."

Everyone was quiet still, and then booed and started throwing stuff at Jenny and JaK. "JaK you traitor!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Jenny flew up to the top of the cage and shot multiple blasts at the ceiling her eyes completely light blue and glowing along with her hair and fists her arms and legs glowing as she screams. "SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!" She pants "YOU ALL HATE CHEATERS?! WELL THEY WERE CHEATING WAY BEFORE US YOU MORONS! WE WERE JUST DEFENDING OUR SELVES AND TRYING TO SHOW THAT THEY WERE CHEATERS! THEY CHEATED EVERY MATCH WE ONLY DID IT FOR A FEW MOVES AFTER THEY CHEATED AGAINST US! YOU CAN BE MAD AT US BUT WHY HOLD PITY FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATING ALL THIS TIME!" She then went back to normal hopping off the cage and walked up to Chester grabbing her clothes and she silently finished healing his eye. "Your band rocks by the way...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Chester didn't say anything.

JaK grabbed his stuff and walked back towards the band and his friend. "Chester---I'm sorry I..."

"This was a disaster..." Chester said. The crowd was stunned and in fear of EW's rant and were all leaving. "Just go man."

"But Chester..."

"Didn't you hear me," Chester said brushing past EW and pointing a finger at JaK. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He shook his head angrily. "You should've told us, told me...what...what you were now." The band all glared at JaK. "And her! You don't think we know. She's that chick from the other day, isn't she?"

JaK shook his head. "No she's..."

"I don't even care." Chester said. "Thank you." He said to Jenny, before getting up and turning away from JaK. "Keep your promise to me would ya, because as far as I'm concerned. He's dead to me." The group walked away from JaK.

It was true, JaK had been shacking up with the girl who put his friends in jail while he escaped. Of course that looked bad to them, and besides that, he had kept his new abilities and powers from them and said his skin changed color due to a chemical accident. JaK dropped to his knees. He was alone again...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Jenny blinked as she watched everything an d closed her eyes for a moment before going over to Jak Sitting down next to him. "Hey.... Look I'm sorry about that... about your friends..." She sighed looking down "I don't know if you're mad at me or not but even if you are or anything like that I'll still be here for you, I won't just suddenly leave you i promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

JaK sat quietly for a second and then hugged Jenny out of nowhere. He pulled her close, and held the embrace for a long time. "Come on. Let's go back...home." Things would never be the same. And it all started the day he met this girl, Energy Warrior, chased him into a construction zone.

That sounds like the beginning of a good book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First broken heart (Jak)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4