Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Vote_lcapIs the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Voting_barIs the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Vote_lcapIs the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Voting_barIs the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Empty
PostSubject: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 pm

It was a lovely sunny day in Jump city.

Sunday, actually, the name quite fitting for it. And the town was quite nice, during the day at least, when it was not being torn by yet another random supervillain running about. People were walking up and down the streets, enjoying a day off, visiting cinemas, cafeterias, and other fun places, where one could spend time and money earned during hard work weeks.

It was very unusual for Sasha to be out during this out, the afternoon. Usually, she stayed at home during the day, and came out at night, to bring vengeance and justice upon any criminal-looking person she could find. But right now, she was here. Her father made her leave the house for a little bit. He said something about trying to live a life like a normal girl, and said that buying some new clothes was a way to start. And even gave some money too! So the pink-haired automaton girl went straight for a certain boutique, which she remembered back from being ... well, alive.

The bell that was hanging over the door ranged as Sasha opened it, and walked inside, her feet clanking against the floor. There were a few people around, but they immediately made distance from the strange visitor. Not that she cared, anyway. The girl approached the counter, where a stout, middle-aged woman was sitting. She was pale enough, but became even paler when approached by the girl made of metal, and looked upon by the pair of ghastly-blue eyes.

- Hello, mrs. Linemark! It's been a while since I've visited your lovely shop!

- D...do I know you? - the fat lady answered, stuttering a bit, looking at the strange customer with a hint of caution.

- Of course you do! I'm Sasha, I used to be one of your favorite clients! You seem to have forgotten already... Where can I find sportswear? - Sasha expressed a bit of sorrow, before jumping back to her usual, happy demeanor. The confused lady couldn't answer anything aside from:

- Ah... Sasha... Of course. Over there...

And she would point in the general direction, towards the other end of the shop. After thanking mrs. Linemark, and not hearing any muttered words in response, Sasha went on to explore that part of the shop. She was looking for black and green color schematic. Sasha liked that one, or, at least, the original one did. Soon enough, she found a pair of pants she thought to be fitting, and passed in front of a large mirror, going to the dressing rooms. And suddenly... stopped. Making a few steps back, and looking at herself. There was a smile stretched across her face, her usual cheery smile. But ... something was wrong with it. She felt it. She knew it. For a second, the smile was dropped, and Sasha attempted to repeat the smile again. And again, it looked happy and genuine. Almost. She tried again, and again... to the point she was simply standing there for a few minutes, smiles mixed with frowns. Just...

What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Today was too perfect a day to pass up. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. It seemed even crime had taken a break for this little piece of heaven for right now. Even waking up didn't seem as horrific as Bow got up this morning. Usually it took her at least an hour to get up and active after she woke up, but today was different. She jumped out of bed and breathed the air in. "Today is going to be great! I can just feel it!" She got dressed in a simple blue t-shirt that was too big for her and hung off her shoulder, with jean shorts, and black converse. When she was done she stood in front of her mirror and spent about ten minutes just making funny faces to "stretch her muscles". It had her laughing even more usual and she sighed as she got done. Time to go out and make a friend! With that thought in mind, she soared out her window and to the main street in Downtown.

It wasn't often she let her pink hair swish side to side down her back. But this was too beautiful a day not to let herself be free. As she walked pass one shop in particular, she saw an unusual girl standing in front of a mirror making faces at herself, but she was only smiling and frowning. Bow giggled, thinking that was silly (because as long as your making different faces at yourself, it's totally not weird) and so just had to go in and say hi.

As she walked to the girl, she noticed the obvious, but smiled anyway and approached her as if she was absolutely 100% normal. Bow stood beside the mirror and faced the girl with nothing but a caring smile on her face. She then made a derpy face herself and giggled, extending her hand for a shake. "Hi there! I'm Bow! What's your name fellow 'face maker'??" *giggle*
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:43 am

- Huh?

Sasha's face-making binge ended as soon as she heard a voice coming from behind her. The automaton, being occupied as she were, must have forgotten to keep attention. So, practice was over, interaction had to happen again. Sasha turned around, and tried to smile as cheerfully and honestly as she could, as her eyes ran over the girl in question.

The first thing she could notice about the newcomer was that she was ... well, pink. Her hair was pink, and there was a lot of it. Kinda like Sasha's, except the automaton's was in no way natural. And she was one of the few to actually come TO the girl of metal, instead of away from her. This was a good opportunity for socialization! Or, at least, Sasha thought so. Tentatively reaching for the hand offered, she touched it, careful not to squeeze too tightly and break the gentle fingers with her cold metallic ones.

- Hello! My name is Sasha. Pleased to meet you, Bow!

The girl smiled once more, and took another look over the human, this time taking clothes into account. They seemed fine, mostly - except for the shirt, which was obviously too big and was hanging on her body like a bag of some sort. And while Sasha was impaired in many things, she was able to tell when a thing didn't quite fit in.

- I've been meaning to try on some clothes, like daddy told me to. Are you here for the same reason? You could use a new T-shirt. Maybe we could shop together? It should be fun!

And after this string of short explanations and questions, which she didn't bother waiting an answer for, Sasha simply reached out for Bow's hand once more, gripping around the wrist, and practically dragging the girl to another part of the shop! The one where they could find T-shirts. Sasha looked very excited, after all, a person had approached her! So she was happy. Looked happy. Or, at least...

I'm supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:13 pm

It was an odd sensation when they shook hands. Bow blinked when she felt the coolness of the girl's hand, but again wouldn't say anything about it. All she did was smile genuinely as she looked over the girl as well. Of course things were different with her, but this was a big city that was known for the unusual. So she was bionic, so what? Obviously she had some sense about her or else she wouldn't be in a store looking for clothes. Bow noticed the pink hair and smiled softly. She saw the key and smiled wondrously. The torso being separated from the bottom made her curious, but she didn't see it as her business to ask about it. Everything about this girl just made Bow want to befriend her more. From the robot-esque look to the slightly off smile.

When she introduced herself, Bow smiled brightly. She knew it! This girl was just like her, in the sense that she had sense. Bow giggled and nodded. "Nice to meet you as well, Sasha! What are you here for?" It was just a simple question to start conversation. Her plan for today was to make a new friend, and it looked like she was getting off to a great start!

Until Sasha spoke again. It's not really polite to point out something wrong about a person's wardrobe, and most would probably be offended. Luckily, this was Bow. She just blinked and then giggled, looking down at her shirt. It really did need to be updated. She looked up to Sasha and smiled happily. "Shopping sounds like fu-" Before she was able to finish her sentence, she was grabbed by the wrist and dragged over to the shirts. It made her giggle with the way Sasha was acting. All she seemed to want is exactly what Bow was looking for. A friend.

When they got over to the t-shirts, Bow thought of something. She wanted to know what her taste in clothes was. She picked up a pink shirt that clashed badly with her hair and would be way too small and held it up to Sasha and smiled brightly. "How about this one!? What do you think of it??" *giggle* She asked in a slightly sarcastic tone, seeing if Sasha would pick up on it. Bow was only human. She didn't know to what extent Sasha was robot...
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

In retrospect, it was good that her newfound 'friend' did not take offence at Sasha's forceful dragging about. After all, the automaton simply didn't know any better, so her actions carried no ill will behind them. Eventually, they ended up in the part of the store with numerous t-shirts. There were many around, of various shapes and sizes, with different color schemes to boot!

And once more, Sasha found herself having to make a choice. She looked a few times towards the section with the black shirts. They, in her opinion, would fit well with her eye and hair color. But, sadly, she wasn't allowed to have an opinion of her own. Sasha, in before, liked green, so the automaton had to like green as well. Eventually, she picked a green one for herself. It was at that moment, when Bow asked her for an opinion.

This was all too new , of course. Sasha was never ever asked for an opinion before. Or, at least, not too often. And the automaton had been forced to think on her own, once again. She was forced to restrict herself to predetermined programming, when it came to herself. But ... when it came to others, she was able to be honest with herself, wasn't she? Blinking a few times, Sasha finally gave an answer:

- It doesn't match. You should take a bigger one, mhm! And... I think black or yellow would match you better. Hang on, I'll bring you one!

With that, Sasha scurried off behind many clothes hangers, only to return with a black and a yellow shirt in both hands, to the other pink-haired girl. Both t-shirt matched the other girl's size perfectly. Grinning, the automaton gave both, and took a step back, to get a better view of things.

- There, I think these should fit better. I'd take them myself... but Sasha likes green more. This is so much fun, Bow! It's been... well, a while after I've been shopping with someone. My friends don't want to hang out anymore.

Sasha said that with a bit of remorse looking away, imitating a regretful stature that humans always assumed. In truth, not too many of people she knew wanted to stay in touch after the 'rebirth' of hers. None, actually. The girl was left alone in this world, with no one to rely on other than her elderly dad. Which made the gesture Bow made even more valuable. Nodding happily, Sasha said:

- Its nice to have you around. Most people avoid me now.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:41 am

As Sasha thought, Bow raised an eyebrow and smiled. When she started to speak again, Bow blinked, looking a tad surprised at her blunt honesty, but couldn't help to giggle. It was like this girl just had no filter to sensor what she said. Luckily, Bow didn't mind in the least. She actually thought it was nice to have someone so purely honest with her. She nodded in agreement as the automaton ran off to find her something. As she left, Bow put the shirt back. She was right... It looks tacky and is too small... *giggle*

Bow took the two shirts and blinked, smiling. She modeled a bit to show off each of them while it seemed Sasha was calculating which looked better. It came as a bit of a shock to her though when she looked down and realized they both would fit exactly right, and both were cute. She giggled and then looked up as Sasha began to talk again. Her words made Bow blink. Both the way she referred to herself in third person and her last two sentences. Bow instantly dropped the two hangers and hugged her. "I'm your friend now and we can hang out any time you want!" She said sincerely before letting Sasha go. Her face showed an odd mixture of happy, sad, and determined.

When Sasha said most people avoid her now, Bow's expression softened completely. "Well... I'll never avoid you Sasha, okay? So let's have fun shopping!" She put on a bright smile and this time grabbed Sasha's wrist before asking. She picked up her two shirts and went to the mostly green section of shirts, considering she said she liked green. Looking through, Bow found about five shirts she thought would look cute on Sasha. In reality, only three of them would fit.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 pm

It was incredible to see Sasha being dragged around the shop like that by a normal girl.

Especially considering she weighted around 400 pounds. But then again, it just demonstrated the sincerity this pink-headed girl showed. And her reactions and words left Sasha speechless and amazed. She had read about friendships in books. She learned that those took time and trial to become stronger, and that one needed to work to earn a title of a 'friend'. And yet, this girl was ready to use it on a stranger she met five minutes ago!

- It is a nice thing of you to say... I do not think I've ever met such a person before... - she managed to mutter, before this wild dash finally ended in the section with green clothes.

It seemed the shop was fitted and parted in different sections to adhere to color schemes. This corner, was all green. Different shades of them too! Green pants, green blouses, green skirts, green shirts, heck, even green underwear! Sasha blinked a few times, as she found two articles of clothes being offered to her by the pink-head. She looked at them, carefully. And while the other girl though they would fit her, the automaton girl had a different thought in her mind:

But... this color doesn't go well with my eyes... Or my hair... Or...

But then she remembered that she's supposed to like green. And a wide smile appeared on her face, as she stepped to the mirror, dropping off her current shirt to try this one on. With no regard for shame, and not thinking to use the dressing cabins. Underneath, her body was of gray metal. She didn't wear a bra, who would find mound-shaped pieces of metal indecent anyway? The shirt she had was a checkered one, green and white, which was supposed to be tied in a knot underneath the chest, giving a bit of an appearance of 'a girl from the farm'. Snatching a green beret as well, she turned to her newfound 'friend', and asked:

- How do I look?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm

When Bow started to pull her, she noticed the weight, but that didn't stop her from trying her best to pull her along, smiling all the while. Never had Bow been one to stick with normal traditions, though not even she knew that. All she knew was that she wanted to make a friend today and Sasha was super sweet so it made things even easier. She giggled when the girl made it known that Bow wasn't like anyone she had ever met and Bow spun around as they reached the section, smiling happily. "I could say the same about you, Sasha!"

Then the search began. Bow dashed in and out and around different displays, looking for things that might suit her. She eyed Sasha every now and then to look at her shape, though it was a little hard to define. It took her a minute to realize that was probably because she was metal. The idea made Bow frown just slightly and only for a split second. She smiled brightly as she handed the two shirts to Sasha. "Try one of these!" *giggle* As the girl looked at them, Bow hoped she had made a good choice, and was reassured by her wide smile.

When Sasha dropped her shirt in the middle of the store, Bow blushed for her and looked around. Luckily, it seemed no one had noticed. Though, when Bow looked again, she could see why the automaton didn't care about it. Her body was in fact metal. Almost as if she was a mannequin. It wasn't unnatural for her to be like that. The thought made Bow smile softly.

As Sasha turned to her with the green beret on and shirt, Bow smiled brightly and jumped up and down a bit. "You're so cute!! I love it!" *giggle* A light that had previously been out due to technological failures, blown fuse or something, turned on as Bow forgot to control her happiness. She looked up at it and bit her lip, then back to Sasha, hoping she didn't see or mind. Actually, sure she wouldn't. Why would she? It just made them all the more similar. Even better friends. Bow had a thought and decided to play the bulb off. "Light Bulb! *giggle* We should try on matching shirts! Though... I need to go in the dressing room..." She teased playfully and started running around again, looking for something perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]   Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the mirror broken? Or is it ... me? [Bow/O]
Page 1 of 1