Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First broken heart (Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 am

JaK smiled as he leaned his face close to her glowing eyes. He wasn't fearless, but he also didn't think she'd hurt him. Also, just recently he was attacked at a club and found out he can heal from some pretty wicked @%#. So either way he was pretty solid ont he situation.

He was surprised. He actually liked Jenny. It was like he knew the kind of person she was deep down.

His golden eyes met her cyan orbs and again their lips embraced. He felt their heated breaths sync all the way up until the moment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:18 am

Jenny smiled back blushing hard as he got so close to her. She held in her energy filtering some of the energy off into her hair making it light blue to make sure she didn't accidentally shoot him. Jak was a jerk, but he was also so nice. He was annoying, but really funny too. There weren't a large amount of flaws she could find in her head for Jak but for each one she thought of she found a nice one to counter it making it worth way while. She kissed him with the same passion as before with her eyes closed all troubles in her mind at the time washed away with the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:29 am

(yeah...I got nuthin...Skip?)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:59 pm

(sure go right ahead)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:33 pm

JaK woke up early the next morning. He was surprised he wasn't even sore from yesterday. This healing thing was amazing! He turned to find Jenny under to him. He thought about it for a moment, but then just smiled and poked her cheek. "Ohayo." JaK said.

He peered around the room and saw the charred burns and holes her laser beams had caused. Not surprising, considering she had warned him. Well at least he wasn't hurt. He wasn't sure how to feel about Jenny currently, but he liked her. So that was enough. JaK felt no need to complicate it.

The boy stretched wide revealing his bare chest, and then brushed his bangs from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Jenny was in the middle of the best sleep in her life when Jak poked her cheek and woke her. Jenny yawned and stretched her eared twitching a bit as she did like they were stretching with her. She opened her eyes with a smile "Mornin" She said to him before looking around the room. "Either this is gonna cost a lot to fix or were gonna get kicked out...." She looked to him "I didnt hit you with any of those did I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:45 pm

JaK smiled at her. "Don't worry. I can fix it," JaK rose from bed and approached the first hole. "I've been practicing." He took a deep breath and clapped his hands together then placed them over the hole. An archaic white light glared and the next thing anyone knew the hole was gone. "I'll get the others later."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Jenny sat up holding the covers over her chest with a smile as she watched him. "Dude you are so cool" She said with a bright smile. "Thanks for fixing those or going to fix them. And thank you for the best night ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm

JaK looked shocked. "Really, the best?" JaK said as he walked back to her. She didn't seem to care about him being bare anymore. But he still wrapped a sheet around himself as he sat on the bed with her.

"Well I'm just glad you're feeling better." JaK said stroking her cheek. "I mean I guess I was a bit surprised to. My body's so different now."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:17 pm

She smiled and nodded and blushed a bit as he stroke her cheek, "well you were amazing... i just hope i wasn't too bad I never really have done that before" She looked up at him nervously "I wasn't horrible was I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:27 pm

"Oh well...which time?" JaK said rubbing the back of his head. "I mean you're a quick learner," JaK smirked. "Definitely got the hang of it."

He looked at her deviously. "I just can't get over how cute your high-pitched voice is." He began tickling her relentlessly. He wanted to hear her voice at that pitch again. They fell over during the tickle fight and afterwards JaK laid on top of her thinking to himself for a moment.

"Honestly, I'm not all that experienced in that stuff myself." He looked at his hands as he held them up in the air over Jenny's head. "That's why I'm so surprised. I've never been like, well that. That was INSANE." Three times for a total of five hours. "It's like I had complete control over myself. No tiring, no stiffness," Not much sweat either. "It was I like I felt capable of anything, ya know?" JaK said this in a way that expressed that at least Jenny got to reap the rewards of his new enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Jenny blushed more and more as he spoke and smiled "Thanks Jak... I'm glad I did so well then." She blushed harder when he mentioned her voice then laughed when he started tickling her squirming a bit as her voice went high pitch and the fell off the bed. She looked to him blushing and giggling a little. She smiled as he talked and nodded. "See there's perks to getting powers out side of a new look." she said joking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

JaK gave her a honey dew gaze and kissed her. Then raised both eyebrows as he spoke. "Well I know we both have stuff to do today, but how about we train you a bit more since you're getting so pro, huh?" He chuckled.

He began to let his hands roam her body as he spoke. "I don't really know what this is, but before we decide I wanna make the best out of it. Also, I'm no where near tired or sick of you yet." JaK laid himself on top of her again, allowing the energy heroine's hands to caress his muscular frame as well. "So how bout it, up for one more round?" If she consented JaK would lean in to begin kissing her again and the scene would fade to black.

After twenty minutes of so the events would be followed by the sounds of the hotel shower being turned on, and Jenny's hands being pressed against the glass as steam funneled out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm

She stared into his eyes for a few moments before he kissed her and she of course kissed back. She blushed as he touched her lightly touching his frame blushing hard. She nodded her eyes already glowing light blue. "That sounds like a great idea Jak." She smiled as she kissed him back.

After the events Jenny gets dressed the room and bathroom trashed "Well I'm officially late." She smiles to him "But it was so worth it." She pulled on her hat and grabbed her communicator and keys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 pm

JaK was brushing his teeth with a borrowed toothbrush as she left. "Sorry.." He could barely see his reflection in the cracked mirror.

"Erm, so Jenny...before you go. I have a thing tonight. I dunno if you wanna come..." JaK approached her with a pen and wrote the address on her hand. "But if you do, it'll be at this club."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First broken heart (Jak)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next