Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First broken heart (Jak) Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First broken heart (Jak) Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First broken heart (Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

First broken heart (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 am

Jenny takes a nap in the lobby of city hall it had been a long day. Her dreams played what kale said over and over breaking her heart further. She woke up a bit late at night when just about everyone was out of city hall and slowly changed into her civilian clothes walking slowly back to her hotel room.

She tried the door and it wouldn't open and she pressed her head against the door sighing forgetting that she gave Jak her only key and slowly walked down stairs to the front desk with her head down getting the key and back up to her room opening the door shutting behind her. She flopped down on her bed after kicking off her shoes and began crying again into her pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 am

The door suddenly burst open and JaK walked in. His clothes were torn up, but his nethers were actually covered this time. There was lipstick on his wrist and he was wearing a bunch of strobe necklaces and sunglasses. "Hey, hey.." He said stumbling in the room.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:13 am

Jenny quickly got up wiping her eyes with her head faced from him to hide the face she was crying mentally shouting when she realized she was wearing super thick eyeliner as usual and smeared it all over her eyes and hand and pillow. "Hi Jak...." She said [insert inner screaming and anime embarrassed face here while also sad here]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:16 am

JaK took off his glasses and stared at her. "Jenny..." He threw them aside and approached her grabbing her cheek forcefully and turning her head towards him so he could get a good look at her. "What's going on? What happened?"

"Did someone hurt you? Did someone die when you were trying to save them?" JaK's mind was racing through all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:26 am

She looked to him when he made her look to him but didn't make direct eye contact. "My boy friend broke up with me... he was my first boyfriend ever and... one of the only people I had close to me left.... all but one of my friends I had here before I left the city for a while to go on tour with some other bands aren't around or I cant bring myself to face...I lost my parents and brother while on the road because some guys found out who i was and killed them... and now not even a month later... I lose Kale... I saved him from death so many times... took down 2 helicopters, 2 men in mech suits, saved the mayors son, and drove the boat home half awake because I over used my powers... and he still broke up with me because he thought I doubted myself, I wouldn't rejoin the Titans, and he called me a quitter...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:46 am

JaK sat quietly.

Suddenly his fist cracked against the night stand, rumbling its surface and knocking over a lamp. The room became dim-lit, but his goldenrod eyes could be seen in the darkness. "That's bull$%#" JaK's voice trembled. If everything she said was true, then this girl knew pain..Just like his own. "My parents are dead too...I've never told anyone and I don't know who did it."

JaK looked to her. "It's easy to fake smile, its easy to pretend you don't need anyone. But the lonely nights, are bitter. Harsher than a prison's solitary confinement." JaK said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "But if there's anything worse, it would be thinking that you found a savior. Someone to take you away from all that, and then have him wrenched away - abandoning you." JaK pulled her close to him and wiped her face. "I'm really, really sorry to hear that from the bottom of my heart."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:57 am

Jenny jumped when the lamp hit the floor looking from it to Jak quietly looking into his eyes as he spoke. He had lost his parents as well he knew what she was feeling right now. The words he spoke was exactly how she felt what she was doing... everything. She hugged him close, She had helped him with his powers and coping with the sudden change and now... he was helping mend her broken heart. "Thank you so much Jak... Thank you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:09 am

"Don't thank me I owe you my life too remember?" JaK rubbed her back and lifted her chin so they made direct eye-contact. " And until I do that, I'm gonna stick around." He said softly. "That okay?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:13 am

She looked into his eyes as he lifted her chin and she slowly nodded "Yeah..." she smiled softly. "I'd love that actually" she said continuing to stare into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:16 am

JaK said nothing else. He was many things, but a cliche romantic wasn't one of them. He wasn't going to ask or slowly lean into it this time. He wasn't going to say something cheesy. He just simply kissed Jenny and held it, putting his emotion into it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:28 am

Jenny jumped when kissed but kissed back closing her eyes as her eyes began to glow under her eye lids. She kissed him with all her emotions and how she felt, how much she cared about him, and how happy she was now. She continued to kiss him for a long while as her eyes got brighter and she slowly pulled away keeping her eyes closed "Sorry I would kiss you more but" she blushed embarrassed "But it seems I might accidentally fire off energy beams from my eyes if I do... you know emotion linked powers and all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:40 am

JaK's make-out with Jenny was getting heavy. They had intense feelings for each other stemming from mutual pain. JaK leaned her back against the bed and was really starting to get into it when she pushed him back.

He was confused at first, but when he heard her speak her concern he only chuckled. "I'm not afraid," He stroked her cheek. "You literally can't hurt me." He said laying on top of her and breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 am

She blushed as he laid on her opening her eyes slightly they were glowing bright blue. "I know you aren't afraid but I am... a-are you sure?" She said in her southern accent breathing heavily as well super nervous about what she though might e happening next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:57 am

"Only if you are." Jak took a deep gulp. His heart was pounding/racing. "Do you trust me?" He brushed a bang out of her face. "Can you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:05 am

She took a deep breath and nodded "Okay I sure." Her heat raced as she blushed hard as he brushed the bang out of her face. "Yeah of course I can and do Jak... You have more than earned my trust."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First broken heart (Jak)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next