Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First broken heart (Jak)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:13 am

"Nah its okay like I said it was so worth it." She held out her hand for him to write on and looked at the address and smiled. "I preformed at a place near there a few times but yeah I'd be glad to what time does it start?" She asked putting on her blue lens sun glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 am

JaK zipped up his pants. "It's a battle of sorts. So I dunno when my turn will come up till I get there, but I'd just be there by sundown. To be safe."

JaK let her go and prepared himself. Tonight was gonna be epic. Especially with his new body.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 am

She blinked 'Battle?' She thought but smiled and nodded "You got it see you there." She said with a smile and a nod. She then left to go start her shifts at many jobs. Later on as the sun started going down Jenny parked her motorcycle out side of the club taking off her sun glasses as she entered the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:15 pm

The venue was located in Crash alley, and upon arrival she would notice the humongous line to get inside. It was an underground fight club. And tonight feature a new band called, East Side Villains. As Jenny approached the line she would find JaK waiting outside with a vapor in his hand. "Oh hey! You made it." aK was wearing his typical attire, but it would be the first time EW had witnessed it; black slim jeans, a white shirt that said IM THE DRUMMER! on it, a red bandana, black leather jacket, and a checkered belt with red converse.

"Come on, I got some people I want you to meet." Before any introductions could be made JaK grabbed her hand and led her inside the club. People in line booed and roared that the girl was ably to just cut in. JaK arrived inside the venue where people were packed at tables. Most of them punkers, goths, etc. A misfit crowd. The atmosphere was like a sports bar and concert mixed into one. There was a ring in the center of the wide auditorium style room and near the back a stage and a bar in the front. The sides had foosball and pool tables, and many booths and seats were scattered about with the entire room darkened, but illuminated by strobe lights. Loud music blared, but it was clear when the band played that would be the focal point.

JaK took Jenny towards the stage where another boy sat with nothing but trunks on. He was as ripped as JaK was but didn't appear to be related to him. There were also a few other guys walking around that were clearly part of this band. "Chester this is Jenny." JaK looked to the girl and explained how he knew him. "We train together at the gym. He's more into MMA than I am and signed up to fight in the tournament tonight. I'm filling in for him as drummer tonight in his band. Usually they play here."

"Sweet, so you're the one Sage hasn't shut up about." Chester said jumping off the stage and extending a hand to Jenny. "He's been so unfocused during practice lately."

"Don't listen to that." JaK said covering his mouth. "Don't you have a match to prep. for Chester?" His friend chuckled and folded his arms.

"Aye, I do. And don't you have a mic check to attend JaKy-boy?" Chester said, before walking away from the two. "It was nice meeting you Jenny. Take care of him for me. He's a knucklehead." He winked and then turned around while speaking. "Don't blow it tonight Sage."

"Right back at ya." JaK countered, then looked at Jenny. He wondered how she felt about all this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Jenny tried ignoring the line as she followed Jak in complementing others on their attires as they walked by loving their outfits. Jenny had played at places like this before not too many but a few. Jenny followed Jak as he lead her smiling blushing a bit when she saw his friend but mainly because his ripped body made her think of Jak's "Nice to meet you Chester." She looked to Jak "And Jak I never knew you played drums that's so cool!" She giggled a little at what Chester said shaking his hand and watched Jak with a smile and looked to Chester with a nod. "Will do" She looked to Jak and smiled. "You just keep surprising me don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 pm

JaK hoisted himself on stage and pulled Jenny up with him. "Eh, well I can. I actually DJ...but I can fill in for him this once." JaK smiled. "He's had my back for a while now. Helped me when I was starving on the streets, but I owe him favors for the help. Most of his band mates you beat with a scythe the other day. That was Chester's crew"

These people walking around on stage were the robbers JaK was with. Most of the audience were petty crooks actually. They were already out since they failed to actually steal and just got hit with a minor burglary charge; huge fine and parole. "But, none of them knew it was you so it's cool. That's just your day job anyway right? Or night job too I guess."

JaK scratched his chin, kinda wanting to change subjects. "You said you had a gig near here too right? Do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:31 pm

She awkwardly laughs "Well I'm glad they don't recognize me.... so... you hang with everyday crooks?" Jenny wasn't asking that in a judgmental way at all since she hand no room to criticize him since she was in a thieving group herself for a good year before coming to jump and was a thief for another month or so before becoming a hero. Jak then changed subjects and she nodded. "Yeah I play guitar and sing, I even went on tour shortly with a few other bands for a cross country thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 pm

JaK's eyes widened. "Well that explains those pipes." JaK referred to the high notes her voice could hit. He also elbowed her and snickered, but then made a comedic apologetic gesture. "But seriously that's rad."

Spoiler:
"Oh hey. Here comes the competition." JaK pointed to a big burly looking man. "Apparently that guy usually wins all fights with one hit knockouts," JaK stood up and stretched. "but I ain't worried. I've been training with Chester for a minute. He's got this."

The opening act came on and the first fights were announced. "Well I gotta go get ready. Go enjoy yourself." JaK ran his fingers through Jenny's bangs and then walked back stage. "Keep an eye out for me. Ill be in the third act."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 am

Jenny blinked and blushed hard when he mentioned the night before. "T-thanks..." Jenny watched as the guy came up on stage and looked back to Jak with a smile as he left. She found herself a seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:25 am

The first fight began with Chester vs an African boxer. Meanwhile, the first band played and delivered some mellow rhtyms that turned up as the fight got more interesting. During this time multiple men would hit on EW and offer her drinks.

After three rounds the crowd was pumped and Chester won a decision. Like JaK he was very tough. He also had really cool high flying maneuvers. The high light of the forgot was when he flying kneed his opponent.

The second fight was a capoeira fighter vs the man JaK had mentioned earlier. The second band also came on. The entire first round was wrestling in which the large male dominated the dancing fighter. The crowd was very into this fight and the band as well, but this might be because most of them were drunk and high by now. Suddenly band stopped when the fight came to an abrupt halt. The large male blocked a kick and ended the fight with one right hook. However, it didn't look like it hit hard enough to knock someone out.

"Ok ladies and gents. Five minute breather for our fighters and then well move to the final fight. In the mean time here are the East Side Villains, coming to terrorize your neighborhood."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Jenny blushed a bit as she was hit on but kindly rejected the drinks and the men. When not turning down men Jenny enjoyed the music as she watched the fight. Jenny was getting really into the fight cheering for it in general not really having a favorite in the fight and for the band. Jenny then directed her full attention the the stage when she heard the 3rd performance was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmisTla075M

The scream signaled that the act was about to begin. The band couldn't be seen though until everyone looked up and saw them playing from the tops of all clear platforms suspended in mid air. The heavy rifts hit with JaK drumming away hard and furious as the fighters both walked to the ring.

They started off and immediately began circling each other, sizing the other up. Meanwhile, the crowd was beyond excited, as soon as the chorus hit half the band members threw off their shirts, including JaK. Girls and men were all hopping up and down in the front row. Even if it was a cover. This song was EPIC! The audience was pumped and the fight was getting hardcore.

Chester was avoiding all hits and was really doing some serious damage to his opponent with knees and kicks, until he got hit in the ribs one time and dropped to his knees. Half the crowd seemed surprised that he would go down after just one hit, maybe he was tired from the last fight.

The second round ended as well as the song. jaK wasn't sweating that much, even though he had played the drums so furiously. He was just calmly spinning two drumsticks between his fingers, while hearing the stipulation being added to the fight.

"Ok, you all know what time it is. The loser of the last round gets to choose a match stipulation what will it be?" The bear man thought for a bit and then stated that he wanted to do partners. He chose his sister, who was a petite Russian woman wearing black leggings and a sports bra that matched. Meanwhile, Chester chose his best friend. The lead singer of the band, who also practiced MMA. Which means they needed a fill in for the next song....

The band didn't quite know what to do as their lead singer left them, but JaK knew. He sild down one of the wires holding up the drum kit and approached Jenny with a Microphone in the crowd. "Time for you to prove it.." He said with a smile as the crowd huddled around them. "Pick a song, don't worry we'll have heard it before probably." he said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Jenny followed everyone's eyes to find where they were and began cheering for them trying to watch Jak and the fight. Jenny was surprised when he went down so quickly and watched carefully as he called down the lead singer and over heard they needed a cover for him. The moment she saw Jak come over she knew what was going to happen next. Ever since getting the new of her parents deaths during the tour she hadn't had a real muse for singing but they needed her so she decided to get it a try as she tried thinking of a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaUZ3PYuBxs

Jenny whispers in his ear a song before taking the mic and climbed up to the singers part of the stands and jammed out to the intro of the song bouncing a bit and smiled before starting to singing Jak would notice her voice wasn't just able to go to high notes but it would easily be able to sing the parts to this song perfectly. She did some head bangs. She grins as she steps back with each step back she sang standing on the edge of her plat form. "It's time to pick up the slack the slack, You ought to know!"

She let herself fall and caught onto the edge with her calves a head banged as she sang up to the music part again and slung herself until she flipped and landed into a hand stand once again getting slightly cheatsy with her flight and held the hand stand for one more verse before going right side up and finished the song epicly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

JaK jammed out - head banging as he drummed to his heart's content. Sometimes he got fancy and threw the sticks into the air and caught them. The crowd cheered and went wild.

Meanwhile, the fight was taking a turn for the worse. Chester blocked a blow from the large foe with a forearm, and now it appeared to be broken. How could he hit this hard!? And the other girl was picking a part the lead singer. It was if he was getting paralyzed with each hit she landed. Something wasn't right.

Finally it happened, just at the climax of the song. Chester was hit in the face and his eve cavity was crushed. He couldn't see any longer out of that eye. Luckily, the round ended after that hit.

"Ok, folks! Final round. Both sets of contestants get to choose stipulations. What will they be?" Chester dragged himself to the corner of the ring and looked at JaK with his one eye, the other bleeding profusely. JaK only nodded back to him. JaK seemed saddened by his friends conditions. These guys were cheaters, he didn't know how, but he intended to find out.

"We choose the cage!" said the large burly man with a demented smile on his face. A steel cage was lowered around the ring. Meanwhile it was now Chester's turn to choose. He looked at his battered partner and both of them spoke in unison. "We choose to sub." Substitute - as in switch in for different fighters. This was dangerous, because if the replacements sucked you'd lose.

"Oh and who will be your replacement fighters?"

"ME!" Roared JaK who took off his shoes and jumped off the stage heading for the ring.

"Oh, and your partner sir?" The announcer said.

"Don't need one." JaK said, glaring at the large man in the ring, who taunted JaK to come for him and fight him.

"Well as badass as you looked on those drums out there, I'm sorry, but the agreement was to sub both fighters."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Jenny's eyes grew wide as she watched but then narrowed as she listened. Jenny climbed down as Jak went into the stage and helped his friends out holding her hand over Chester's eye healing it long enough for it to stop bleeding whispering. "I'll see if I can heal it the rest of the way after the fight..."

Jenny heard about the need for a partner and handed clothes to Chester now wearing just her tank top that was basically a black sports bra, her black boxers that from afar just looked sorta like shorts and had her hair in a pony tail but her hat stayed on her head. She walked bare footed into the ring standing by Jak staring down their opponents with a serious yeah not showing any emotions face. "You got you other sub... lets do this"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First broken heart (Jak)   First broken heart (Jak) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First broken heart (Jak)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next