Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Voting_barFirst meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First meeting (Un Named Team members)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 am

Yes! People were agreeing with her. They all thought Energy Warrior should just be the leader, too. Warrior accepted, begrudgingly. Now things would move along a lot faster, and they wouldn't have to do any more votes.

Jemmy didn't receive Warrior's mental message. Though she hadn't told many people, Jemmy had recently lost her telepathic powers. It was part of the price of being a Lord of Chaos: nothing was set in stone. It was like suddenly becoming blind, but she was slowly getting used to it.

Energy Warrior said that this building would be the best for a base of operations. Good. Done. But then Warrior asked for a vote on the base.

Jemmy threw her hands in the air and stood up. "I don't even care. At all. We could have the base be a garbage can. Then nobody would ever find us." She walked towards the door, her red balloon following her under its own power. "I'm still on the team, I just need to not be here right now. Call me when we need to kill...I mean, fight something."

Jemmy opened the door, walked through it, shut it behind her, and then teleported to the other side of the planet. If anyone chased after her, they wouldn't find any trace of the little girl. Even her balloon was gone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Zuciya, again, was surprised by Jemmy's second outburst. It seemed as if she needed to get to know her teammates a bit more before assuming things. However, she did think that her outburst was necessary. This meeting seemed to be dragging because everyone was hesitant with each other, somewhat, and her outburst did break the ice, at least for Zuciya.

"Here is fine" she said simply. "We can spend time to put in things that we may need, but the location is good, and if not, we can just move the location, but I think it'll be better if we start simple, and then work our way with the details" she responded smiling gently, hoping to ease the tension.

Zuciya then started to think about some other things, like her unfinished homework, and she kept glancing down at her phone, which was placed in her lap. She prayed that her father was still sound asleep, and that her little brother did not need any assistance from her, because she would be in trouble if her dad found out she went outside, especially this late of an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 pm

For someone who was so eager to start a team, EW seemed to be having slight commitment issues. Mainly, she emphasized the possibility of her not being around or just taking off without notice. She probably had her own circumstances but so did the rest of them. It was just a matter of setting priorities straight really. But before Mav could comment, EW beat her to the punch and dropped something on her.

"Seriously? I don't know what to say..." Her gaze wandered to the rest of her teammates. At this point she didn't know any of them well enough to make a good call on who would best fit the shoes of number 2. But as one of the people who supported EW to take up the leader mantle, it was only fair that she supported this decision.

"Well, I'll try not to let you guys down."

The topic switched back to setting up a base again. Though EW decided on this place, her halfhearted statement seemed to finally push Jemmy to her limit. The girl in question decided to call it a night and vanished. They definitely needed to work on team dynamics more.

"I'm guessing you already have a plan in mind to furnish this place so I've got no reason not to support the idea. What's next on the agenda?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 am

"Bye...?". Arachnikid would call out just as the door shut behind the departing Jemmy. Should someone follow her? Arcahnikid wasn't going to at least. Attention returned back to the group as Energy Warrior had taken up the mantle of leader with a second in command chosen already. There really was no argument against either decision, they haven't operated as a team yet - so time will tell how well those decisions stand. AK was sort of relieved, any leader role would have him questioning... everything.

"So long as you don't try to 'girl' it up too much, it should be fine". It sounded like just a witty jab, but AK was serious. He was the only guy here, and filling the base with flowers and ponies and stuff just wasn't his idea of good interior design. "...so will we be getting a grand tour of the place once its done?". Better be a tour.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Jenny stood up a bit when Jemmy left she was about to go after her but she knew it would be too late to go after her. She sighed sitting down that was the last vote Jenny was going to have and it went quick and painlessly. "Alright and don't worry AK I think I'd go crazy having a base be all girlyed up. But anyways the tour is simple this side of the basement has a table and chairs thus far." She pointed her thumb behind her "and that side has empty booze bottles. as for upstairs we wont be spending too much time up there but it's the usual bar set up but no kitchen. It's not much now but with some work it could be cozy and pretty cool. That and if it ever gets too crowded we can find a new bigger place."

Jenny stretched "We were going to talk about the color customization of your communicators you know you tell me how you want it and I'll get it for you but it's getting late so now its up to you all. Either head out now, or tell me what you want for your communicators to look like then head out. And if anyone needs a quick ride home or anywhere i can give you one I don;t really have anywhere to be tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:10 am

OOC: Skip me, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Zuciya wanted to be a team player, and stay, and luckily, the next day, she didnt have to come in until 2nd period, and she had all her homework finished already, or at least, mostly finished. "Im in for staying, if the other's are too" she said honestly. She then looked around the room for what the other's wanted to do.

Zuciya was honestly glad that Mav was second in command, she was practically second in command even before being appointed that title. However, what somewhat worried her, or at least made her puzzled, was EW's comment about being missing or disappearing, or not being there for some reason. That made her a little conflicted and confused, but she brushed it, figuring that they would handle it when the time came, or whatever.

ooc: sorry, this was really crap... >.<
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:35 am

"If it can conveniently let me get in touch with you guys whenever I need to, I don't really mind the color."

They should really stop worrying about the small stuff. Mav understood the purpose of the meeting was to get together and be more team-like, but with one member taking off, and the base and team name decided, there wasn't much else they could do unless they wanted to hangout. She wasn't against calling it a night right there.

"I'm good." She replied, standing up. "It was cool meeting everyone and if EW doesn't have anything else to bring up, I think this will do for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 am

Arachnikid listened and followed what Energy Warrior had said, explaining the general layout of the place. It sure wasn't much of a superhero base yet, but given time it would certainly be fit for purpose - Arachnikid didn't doubt that. Then the question arose of how each member wanted their communicator customized. Wow, it was something that Arachnikid hadn't given much thought to, but then he didn't need to, a decision was easy. Removing the communicator from the pocket of his hoody, Arachnikid placed it down atop a table. "Red, please!". Mav may not care about the color of a communicator, but Arachnikid wanted to make sure he got in there first, reserve a color, mwahahaha.

Walking over towards the door that Jemmy had exited through. Arachnikid opened it wide before turning back to the group. "Anyone... want a 'ride' at all?". Oh boy. A web swing around the city, perhaps not the type of 'ride' anyone would expect.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Jenny let anyone who wanted to leave leave before looking to the others. Jenny then took AK's communicator and gave him a spare one to use till she finished his noting on her laptop that he wanted a red one. Jenny stood up then shaking her head to AK. "Nah i can fly thanks though." Jenny looked to Keri "looks like were heading out, if you want me to change the colors on your communicator lemme know now and i'll give it back when its done."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 am

Zuciya smiled softly. "I think I need a ride AK, if you dont mind" she asked politely. "as for color, i'll take either black or white" she smiled at EW. She liked how assertive and straight forward Mave was, but at the same time, it was almost too harsh sometimes, but oh well. She had all her work done for school and she didn't have school the next day, so all she had to do was sneak into her window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Un Named Team members)   First meeting (Un Named Team members) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting (Un Named Team members)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4