Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lloyd 'Chaos' Arklight
Yesterday at 5:05 am by Mega

» My Path (Kyte)
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 am by Bow

» HIVE is back in town!
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:45 am by Bow

» Weaver
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:08 am by Kyte

» Alteration Bloodlines (Solo Story)
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:39 am by Energy

» A Few Questions
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:47 am by Mega

» The Final Confrontation (Solo)
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:11 am by Dar

» "Estus" Caelum
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 am by Mega

» Morphia Oorvine
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:33 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Bloo

Kyte

Mega

Bow

St. Jommy

Rin

Strauff

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

Rin

Bow

St. Jommy

Dar

Izzy

Strauff

Emmz

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kyte, Rin

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:39 am

Nighthawks

Team Actives: "Okay I'm just gonna make this very curb and dry and if you aren't ready for this kind of life fine we don't need you on the team just to complain about it. We are stationed at a stuffy moldy run down abandoned building in china town that used to be a food restaurant and a house to the owners of the food place so we got rats and other such 'pets' too. Its low maintenance gives a roof over our heads and is hard to find if you aren't looking for that exact building so it works."

"We don't look for fame we  just work to stop crime the best way we know how so if you're looking to be noticed by the whole city for you being you like the titans or to be seen as anything more than some random guy who killed some villain or someone or mistaken to be the bad guy all the time then you shouldn't join us. We kill, if that's not your bag oh candy were not for you."

"If you don't like to deal with unsavory types to get to the real bad guys we aren't for you, and if you aren't looking for a team that may break rules to save this city or don't get alone well with anyone but the white knights, we aren't for you. We tend to do more of the more shadier less glorious and kid friendly missions. We don't require members to take on every mission we find due to this but if you plan to just sleep at our place to hold the title of being a nighthawk well sir... you're gonna get your ass kicked to the curb."

How To Join: Currently since this is just starting up all you have to do is just post below that you would like to join with a link to the character you would like to join with and i'll pm you about figuring out a way to get them onto the team. Please note though that you will not be considered a full member until after a trial period in character so we know that you won't just vanish after initially joining.Until you finish this trial period you will be seen as only an honorary member.

The trial period is just completing 5 threads with the team as a team member not including the thread where you are brought in as an honorary member nor any prior to this. Also note, joining this team is not like joining the titans or hive, you can actually be rejected, the in character thing that you will be kicked out for is 'If you are are too much of a little ***** you'll be rejected.'

Aka if you just hard core seem lie you wouldn't fit or are seen as someone who would only hurt the team you will be kicked. This is not really a team for in character newbie kids. Though this team will still allow civilians and kids to come in to live with them but only if they come to be trusted close friends but if you become someone like that you will still be expected to work or train or something.

Current Team Roster:
Miley Milcondis - Fahrenheit - Leader

Original Team:
Miley Milcondis - Fahrenheit - Leader

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 pm

I would like to join this please.

http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6672-ghost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm interested, but the character I'd like to try out is still in development, I haven't posted a WIP yet either  (not to say that I'm not close to being done). Is this sorta like a "first come, first serve" sort of trials, or is it more of you're getting as many people as you can to audition type of trial?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Actually its neither, this group is an oc group inspired by an old oc group from back in the day so in other words this isn't one that will be needing to be done as soon as possible or anything. Miley is looking for the best people she can get for the group so shes not going to be trying to rush or cut people off at a certain point. The hardest part of joining that you will find here is ending up on the chopping block because miley felt that you just didn't fit the group right or highly didn't like you in every way, or anything else like this so your challenge would be to fit what she wasn't for her team members.

The trial period isn't really a time where you're tested on really anything its just there to see if you will actually likely stick around with the team or not. If you like vanish for weeks during this time you will be considered dropped as a member of the team which this is the only way you can really fail that trial period.

The only thing that would be first come first serve are the titles of the core team, the very first 4 or 5 members that would make it through the trials to become a member will be known as members of the core team due to being some of the first people to join the team and managed to become full members. Which right now that's just basically a fancy title you would win is all. Right now i don't see ever really me closing recruiting of new members so don't worry about missing the chance to join.

Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 pm

I would like Atlas to join, he would have a different code name and armor to differentiate himself from his HIVE persona.

Nighthawk Codename - Hercules
Nighthawk Costume - God Hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:01 pm

http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6187-simon

I'd love for Simon to join this team. This'll be great for my muse (hopefully). Plus, Simon doesn't have the kind of personality or character traits that anti-heroes like himself usually have, so him interacting with those that do will probably be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:00 am

http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6711-tachi-ready-i-hope#102496
I'd very much like it if Tachi could have a go for a spot on the team, if you're still accepting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Despite our very misleading gap of silence, we are accepting still. Were on discord if you want to talk to us on there about how you would like to start joining but a good way we can start is having you interact and run into the other members with your character in action most likely. were not in any open threads just yet but we can talk about ideas for some if youd like. you know if our radio silence wasn't too misleading ^^'

PostSubject: Re: Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)   

Back to top Go down

Nighthawks Team Roster (Still Growing Looking For Members)
Page 1 of 1